Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet (1183 Views)

One Of Uk's Biggest Actors ( Jimmy Akingbola )replied My Tweet. / Black Ink, Donna Lombardi, Has Reacted To Her Leaked Sextape / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by NairalandGossip: 10:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dear nairalanders,

@Elon Musk just reacted to my suggestion about creating a dislike button on twitter and has also Twitted it.....

I feel this joy from within and my hope has been reignited that one day an idea will boost me to the top of the world.

NB: This may mean nothing to you, but it means the whole world to me

Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
Cc nlfpmod

Please send this to the promise land, I need the world to see this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Low self-esteem people EVERYHWERE

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by NairalandGossip: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Low self-esteem people EVERYHWERE
ok. Where has your "high-esteem" taken you to?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by NoahHadNoArk: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Put it in your CV

Take it to bank and collect money

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
(parody)

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by SalamRushdie: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
I hope you know the meaning of Parody?

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by budaatum: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by lecowas: 5:28am On Jun 17, 2023
U mean amarachi joy is Elon musk or Elochukuwu muskarachi grin
Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by falcon01: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Don't ruin the OP's happiness, he made a tweet he saw a reaction and he felt joy. Be it as it may, let him enjoy his moment. Don't worry if it's the real Elon or not or if it's his suggestion that the Account saw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by Odward(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Dude that’s a “parody” account, it could easily be run by a bozo on nairaland for all we know😂

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by BigDawsNet: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Make sure you print that page out and frame it to the wall for reference

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Himself Just Reacted To My Tweet by Balogunodua(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
Parody account don sey give dis one lulu grin

Wait till he ask you to pay 500k for work visa. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Pay My Last Respect To Mohbad” – Bella Shmurda States Reason / Former Marlian Records Boss Lady, Tori Keeche As Speak About Mohbad’s Death / Diddy's New Video;"last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.