Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria (37992 Views)

FG Cuts Electricity Supplies To Niger, Benin Republic, Togo Over Domestic Supply / FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad / Niger, Benin, Togo Pay Nigeria N2.04bn Electricity Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Ogsirsolo: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2023
They should move on grin, we have move on here
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Pootle: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These leeches have have put Nigeria in a chokehold for too long, sucking us dry.
God, thank you for sending us Tinubu, the man with balls of steel.

they all suffocating us all...baba have said it all "let the poor breefe" grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Kennitrust(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Hassan88(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

The FG should do well to also stop Nigeria from supplying Ghana and other countries electricity. Of course I don't expect the drug lord to do this because he is a fool. The werey is desperately trying to buy his way and win the heart of Nigerians but he has failed already. Obi will rearrange this country when he comes onboard. I'll urge the election tribunal to hurry up and do the needful ASAP.

PAINED SOUL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by savcy(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
The haemorrhage we suffered because of PMS subsidy is a indescribable.

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Imagine! No wonder! Artificial scarcity is achieved by hoarding n shipped to these countries... they didn't cry when we cry during scarcity, cos they have enoughn free flow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by olisefom: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2023
They should cry harder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by olaniyilukman(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

The FG should do well to also stop Nigeria from supplying Ghana and other countries electricity. Of course I don't expect the drug lord to do this because he is a fool. The werey is desperately trying to buy his way and win the heart of Nigerians but he has failed already. Obi will rearrange this country when he comes onboard. I'll urge the election tribunal to hurry up and do the needful ASAP.
I swear, it shall not be well with this IPOB, why is it that you people have hatred towards your fellow human being like this,,, I hate you guys with passion......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
28 tankers worth of petrol smuggled ?
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by daddy001: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2023
"But we fear that if our fuel sells cheaper now, we would face the risk of shortage; and our product being smuggled into Nigeria, to Borno, Yobe, Kano, Katsina, and Sokoto, among others and our fuel capacity is so little to accommodate that,” he said.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by omoyeni37: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Make una hold this one before him enter market o!
Na oloriburuku him be na

1 Like

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by ivandragon: 8:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Going by APC's logic, we should expect fuel prices to go up to 1k per litre in Nigeria since one of the excuses for subsidy removal is that the product was being smuggled to other countries where they sold at higher prices.
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Abeg enough of it
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Emekaonline: 8:30am On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

It is highly likely that you will die of heart attack on the day tribunal/supreme court throws out Obi's pettition as the pains and sadness will be to much for you and your family to bear. The earlier you prepare for your six feet under the better for you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Scarrr: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2023
daddy001:
"But we fear that if our fuel sells cheaper now, we would face the risk of shortage; and our product being smuggled into Nigeria, to Borno, Yobe, Kano, Katsina, and Sokoto, among others and our fuel capacity is so little to accommodate that,” he said.
u saw that too... Lol
Naija na fada Christmas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

I don't think you will die well with the way you are going like this undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Princeton92(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Because they were benefitting more from us na

1 Like

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
I guess there was alot corruption dimensions in subsidy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Wetlands22: 8:33am On Jun 17, 2023
Olarewaju89:

I don't think you will die well with the way you are going like this undecided

Obviously
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by joefelin2345: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Make una hold this one before him enter market o!
Are you sure he has not enter market yet bc his comment is egocentric to the point of lunacy to me.

6 Likes

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by SaLongs1(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Let them continue to gnash their teeth. Those countries are on line worrios always quick to attack anything Nigeria just because our leaders are messing up.

News flash,we are tired of being big brother Africa.

These ungrateful African countries don't value the sacrifices Nigeria has been making for them,"To your tents O Israel".
Say it loud!!!
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by masseratti: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

oga stop been emotional online.. Not good for your health
. By the way Nigeria has to supply those countries with electricity because we had an agreement on it because of river Niger.. If we don't give those countries electricity, they will build their own dam on the river course in their country, by the way i don't know why we are supplying Ghana tho because River Niger does not go through it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
SmartPolician:
These guys should rest - we have passed this stage.

Instead, the media should be asking what palliatives Tinubu is bringing on board to cushion the effects of subsidy removal.

Buying something for less than #200 but suddenly buying it for #500 is a lot of sacrifice.
I wonder too. Like their sufferings should make us feel better or superior. The price doubled on their side but almost tripled here in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2023
E don red. Africa is feeling the Asiwaju wave

1 Like

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Kukutenla: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Islie:
• Transporters, black marketers pushed out of business

• Litre sells at N800/N1,000 equivalent

• Time for legitimate earnings – Expert

https://dailytrust.com/cameroon-niger-benin-citizens-lament-fuel-subsidy-removal-in-nigeria/

The same old rehashed tales to titillate Zombies

The Seme border command of the Nigeria Customs Service said it intercepted 930,140 litres of fuel, equivalent to 28 tankers, between January and December, 2022

That's what I've been saying. For a whole year, what customs intercepted is less than a million litres while we consume over 60m litres per day. So any average brain can see the the amount being smuggled is infinitely insignificant compared to Nnpc figures of our consumption to make a huge difference, the type being claimed.
Note also that most of those being interviewed live in the border towns and the price has gone up there as well by twice the new price here. So the smuggling market is still very active

1 Like

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by SaLongs1(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Scarrr:
u saw that too... Lol
Naija na fada Christmas
Foolish underappreciated father Christmas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by Medalb: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Dead brain
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by lightwind(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Buhari worked for the good of this countries for complete 8 years in office neglecting Nigeria.

Thank God for President Bola Tinubu
Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by MSesan: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2023
These people still shouting..... Ahh! Na wah ó!

I don't just understand why people dey cry for another man's headache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2023
osuofia2:
I no support BAT during the election but e be like the man don de impress me. Thunder fire nna Cameron and Ghana vs Benin
Same feeling over here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon, Niger, Benin Citizens Lament Fuel Subsidy Removal In Nigeria by buJu234: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Fuel Subsidy removal is a welcome development..

But please Mr president can you also increase our minimum wage to 90k and above..

So that we can cope!..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Supporters Dump APC / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.