Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife (32460 Views)

NBA Condemns Bulkachuwa's Comment, Urges ICPC, IGP To Invite Him / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2023
undecided

This is today's Nigeria ..

what a revelation
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Godada(m): 8:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Show me a corrupt free Nigerian politician and I will show you a virgin grandma
Till date, I don't see any one of them differently, it's just same people switching lanes and acronyms.

Nothing spectacular about them.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by SaLongs1(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Why is this surprising? Are we not Nigerians for whom the moral standards are always lowest when being measured?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Blaze14k: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Alot of people are unwilling to speak up cos they don't want to implicate themselves. The system is too corrupt I wonder when we will get it right
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by olaniyilukman(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Bukola Saraki is acting as if he didn't know something of this magnitude is not happening, he is hypocrite like every other politicians out there...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Greattha: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2023
E shock you? No dey pretend.

Its nothing new. Everyone knows but starving minions pretend like they're saints.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by JOemmy(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2023
He is a fulani man they always feel they own nigeria and so above the law. If it was to be someone from another tribe he would have since been arrested.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by MeineMutter: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Has Saraki never bought justice for himself or for someone? Why is he acting like a Saint.

The old man was openly confessing his sin against Nigeria.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by blowjohn(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
His he not a Nigerian politician ?
He might have been high on something when he mistakenly spilled the beans
We all know what goes on behind the scene.

That's what I said. The guy was probably high on something.

On something non alcoholic ofcos
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by gocece: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2023
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't, My WhatsApp contact is on my signature
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Fearyourcreator: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Show me a corrupt free politician and I will show you a virgin grandma
Obi
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by PROPHETmichael: 9:07am On Jun 17, 2023
Peter Odili can equally say the same thing about his wife, justice Mary Odili but he knows how to shut his mouth.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by soil4soil(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Did you travel out stop
pretending that's what all of you have been enjoying all this while.
Bad Leaders
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by juman(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2023
She should go to jail.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by gigabyte13: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Stray bullet don dey fly
E go soon hit
So many of them........
Saraki himself is a beneficiary of all these judiciary arranged judgements.
Judiciary rascality every
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by VociferousCypha: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2023
What do you expect, when the system is so corrupt to a point they now see it as the normal thing to do
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Timmi: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2023
theophorus:
Boda Bukky, day just dey break for your side?

I just dey see your break light after several months ooo. Kai, APC/BAT do you something ooo.

Dem just relegate you to Twitter, Kai!

On top the matter wen carry you come out, Abeg shift and parkwell, Shebi na buy all of una dey buy Judgement before.

No just dey form wetin no dey for here joor.

Abeg, I say make I ask you about Savanna Trust shey any update dey? grin

My brother, not only Savanna Trust, a beg ask am about Societe Generale Bank, that he and his father empty the account of the common man running into the billions of Naira.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Timmi: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Felix6: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2023
That old man is showing early signs of dementia. More horrifying acts to follow.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by udemzyudex(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2023
This story is suppose to be making all the headline in this country but you see ehn...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Judolisco(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2023
yinkus6750:
His he not a Nigerian politician ?
He might have been high on something when he mistakenly spilled the beans
We all know what goes on behind the scene.
na old age
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Beverlyjean(f): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Sakari is only surprised that the man could admit it in the open without knowing the consequences
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Zico5:
That's Northerners for u. When we say they are educated illiterates, that's the fact there. In his eyes, he is saying the real truth and fact without knowing the consequences of his actions. Majority of those Northerners in the legislature and judiciary even executives are like him. If u ask Buhari today, he will term himself as the best president so far. We should not blame him, it's the system we should blame.
same saraki acting surprised... Remove cheif judge of kwara State during his tenure as gorvenor.. the woman fought for three years in Courtbefore she was reinstalled as Cheif judge...
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by themanderon: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2023
When plunder becomes away of life for a people then they will create for themselves in the course of time a legal and a moral code that justifies their criminality. This is the present state of Nigeria.
I only pity the daft Nigerians that always lick the boots of this criminals in government. Politics in Nigeria is not about service to the people but rather a meal ticket for all Politicians to loot for their unborn generations.
Nothing will be done to the said Judge nor her leaky mouthed senator husband because this is Nigeria where CRIMINALS reign supreme.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
He said it
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Reference(m): 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
That is why opposition parties must come to the reality that the courts are highly unlikely to rule in their favour. And as long as Nigerians are not united for institutional reforms courtesy of all opposition parties voting in cahoots with the ruling party to employ another rubber stamp to head them then absolutely nothing will be gained from the judicial inquest.

Opposition parties are best served doing their duty of tracking the activities of this government and bringing them to account on all matters that affect the citizens of this country.

But even on this they have remained silent, ambivalent and behind the curve on many Executive canoes that have passed under the bridge while the Judiciary is proving to be of poor help in strengthening this democracy.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by MamaletASO: 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
What is saraki the most useless entity saying in nigeria
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Shikini: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sad
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by Scamburster(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Show me a corrupt free politician and I will show you a virgin grandma
Saint Peter Obi.

Please don't quote me carelessly.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by WorldRichest: 1:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emilokan Tinubu buried this idiot for biting more than he can chew
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Uncle Bukola is wondering how this man cannot be like him. Never confess your corruption even when its glaring. Learn from Uncle Bukola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Snowhite Her Son And Triplets Step Out In Style (Photos) / Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna / Why UK Can’t Help Nnamdi Kanu— Ambassador Olumoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.