Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? (3736 Views)

Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Are All Nonprofit Organizations In Nigeria Really Just Gangs Of Thieves? / Is Nigeria really going to get better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? by FRANKMANUE(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2011
We claim to be giant of Africa but some African countries are better to stay than Nigeria. Someone help me understand why we are called the giant of Africa.
Re: Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? by bamosagie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
Someone can helP you in naturalization process, just stop being a Nigerian, choose any of those country. The rest of us will continue to be the giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? by FRANKMANUE(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2011
May be you forget to think critically before rushing to reply. please I humbly beg you to tell me why our country Nigeria is called the giant of Africa.
Re: Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? by omojolajohnson: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2012
yeah i really want to know what make us giant? please anybody can help because i need to know
Re: Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? by dan55: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
1. The population.
2. Its Greatness, i mean the power. It has as a country not. The leader
3. It's economy, even nt highest in africa. The power of the its ex president. In
that side. Etc
Re: Is Nigeria Really The Giant Of Africa? by tck2000(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2019
Ehn

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your MUMU Button????? / Nneka123 And Seriousbabe Need To Change Their Attitudes / Top 20 Funny/amazing Phobias: Whats your phobia???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.