Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,914 members, 7,866,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! (252 Views)

Opposition Parties Storm US, UK Embassies Over Plot To Sack INEC Chairman / UPDATE: Tribunal Did Not Sack Orji Kalu, His Certificate Remains Intact / I Did Not Sack Any Worker- Gov. Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by KingOfIsoko1: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2023
President Tinubu is a beneficiary of a deliberate fraudulent election.

The overseer of that election, ‘the worst” since 2007 is one Mahnhood Yakubu sorry Mahmoud Yakubu.

After the sack of CBN governor, EFCC chairman people were expecting the sack of the Inec chairman but Tinubu seems to be determined to retain him.

I hereby call on the senate to do the needful and call the attention of the President to the fact that Mahmoud must go
Re: So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by Candidlady: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2023
Sack him for what.??

You guys sha

2 Likes

Re: So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2023
This is trash

1 Like

Re: So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by slimfit1(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Will you sack him if it was you?
Re: So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by Ddeliverer007(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Obi will sack him. Immediately after the court cases, Obi must sack him.
Re: So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by Kennyfancy(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2023
You sound like your decision even matter, even inside ur house I believe ur decisions does not matter

1 Like

Re: So Tinubu will not sack INEC chairman !!!! by Validated: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu will not sack the perpetrator of the fraud that brought him to power. The paradox is that he is sacking others who he perceive as not to have supported him.

A thief cannot sack another thief that stole for him. My prayer is the the PEPT should order a re-tabulation of February 25 presidential election votes using the actual polling unit results. That way, Tinubu would be flushed out.

(1) (Reply)

Osun LP Suspends Chairman Over Misappropriation Of N34m Polling Agent Fund / Why Buhari Failed Likewise GEJ 2nd Term Bid Tinubu May Likely / The People Who Dominate Nigeria Politics 40yrs Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.