Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo (25720 Views)

People Who Opposed Subsidy Removal / Traditional Rulers And Not Tinubu Opposed Ambode’s Second Term Bid- Oba Durosimi / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Judolisco(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oya clap for yourself..... 70 yrs old man... Asari dokubo is an example of a typical south south politician or activist.... They'll cry and fight d government only for their own selfish gain.... Since you've been fighting oga dokubo... D people of d Niger delta r still suffering, their water r still being polluted, their graduates r still unemployed.... Your own na to shout make government pay u ur own percentage...

Expect your own endsars soon

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Simpleshafee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
You never still talk wetin you dey look for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by uzohrome(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
I am glad that Tinubu is extremely smart... he knows where to fix this man.... so I don't get disturbed. Bringing a known terrorist to speak on our national television is what I cant decipher. Well Tinubu is in charge and I am okay with that.

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by condralbedez: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Creek Pig, this offer wai you dey seek ... Las las we go know am

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Felaincarnated: 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Long throat man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by article1: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
This guy is leaving no stone unturned to ensure he secured that pipeline contract from Jagaban. Trying to outsmart Tom Polo hence the incessant interview he's granting everywhere grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by robinfemi: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
When you don't catch thief red-handed, he will claim Saint cheesy grin grin
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Emmexguy123: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
What's wrong with this guy?

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Ihee01: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
How can Tinubu be accommodating this terrorist in the presidential villa instead of proscribing him. Hmmmmm evil up evil in this country.

7 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by soccerlite: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by SaintLucia: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Keep quiet with your stu.pid tribalistic rants. Always blaming the igbos for every misfortune that befalls you. Let them breeve abeg. Hypocritical human.

PS: Before you reply stup.idly, I'm a proud Yoruba man.
thank you daddy yes daddy it was IPOB and Igbo hijacked "endsars
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by ItisWell22(f): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
What is Asari Dokubo looking for?

Already nauseating enough seeing him all over front page… 🤢
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by 4hisdamself: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ode... Smellos
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Machinegun91(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
This mumu guy smoked expired weed?

Creek work don tire him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Emperormartin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
What is Asari Dokubo looking for?
He's envious of non political actors like Nnamdi Kanu and Tom polo because they are more popular and revered than him....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by onuman: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Job seeker - Asari Dokubor.

Let Tinubu give this man job please ooo, before he ends up vomiting heresy.

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by isaiahethan: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
meditator:
no dey dodge d matter. is KANU not a criminal ?

What makes him a criminal? Is it because he's demanding for freedom . Those who refused to grant him his freedom should be the criminal, my opinion . No need to quote me cos I won't read it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Bravity1000(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
U have not stated what u want Tinubu to do for u.

Na bread dey talk out of u.

Na money dey control your thought

Say what u want from this administration abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by SenatePresdo(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
Asari Dokubo is just trying to impress Tinubu at all cost.

But dude is very Unintelligent.

Asari doesn't add anything to the society.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by benitwater(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba dey vess,

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by nsesam(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Asari dokubo want to get tompolo pipeline contract. But you don't rise by pulling others down

4 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.

It's too obvious. Your lines are just too superficial. Pls try something else

4 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Sermwell(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
bro4u:

Pipeline protection contract bro
But it's too late na! Tompolo already has it. He will have to wait grin

3 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Emperormartin(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
priceactionx:
This guy should leave story, he is looking for contracts. Yes he is tinubus pal but he want to be recognised in this government. What was his impact on tinubus victory in rivers state cos as I know, he is not in a good term with wike.
He should rather focus on his health cos I saw the way he was seriously panting , grabbing breath at intervals, while descending just a staircase at the state house before being interviewed.
Na greediness dey kill many of these elites.
What makes him an elite?

Abeg this guy is a terrorist looking for egunje in this current administration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by GypsyStings: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
Most fat men always have a small brain and large mouth! Asari falls into this category

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
uzohrome:
I am glad that Tinubu is extremely smart... he knows where to fix this man.... so I don't get disturbed. Bringing a known terrorist to speak on our national television is what I cant decipher. Well Tinubu is in charge and I am okay with that.

You are unhappy that Dokubo who u call a terrorist was brought on telly to speak but yet Tinubu who hosted a "terrorist" at aso rock is "extremely smart".

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Emperormartin(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
priceactionx:
This guy should leave story, he is looking for contracts. Yes he is tinubus pal but he want to be recognised in this government. What was his impact on tinubus victory in rivers state cos as I know, he is not in a good term with wike.
He should rather focus on his health cos I saw the way he was seriously panting , grabbing breath at intervals, while descending just a staircase at the state house before being interviewed.
Na greediness dey kill many of these elites.
What makes him an elite?

Abeg this guy is a terrorist looking for egunje from this present administration

4 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Otasikwe(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
More and more is coming out small small southern Nigeria insecurity started the first day police killed in the name of endsars
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by mauchiz: 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
See Asari Dokubo, the tout is talking, it is well, look at people that should be in jail are talking.
It is well for Nigeria.
Someone that was breeding criminals in River state, what his boys did during Peter Odili time, and Ateke Tom.
Nigeria it is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by AmigoDeDon(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Oshe
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by michoim(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Yeah. I remember. He was against because he believed Kanu was behind it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Receives Wild Cheers As He Touches Down In Akwa Ibom..photos / Mimiko At The 60th Birthday Of Rotimi Akeredolu / Harrison Odungwere: In Ogale, We Cook, Bathe With Table Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.