Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo (25746 Views)

People Who Opposed Subsidy Removal / Traditional Rulers And Not Tinubu Opposed Ambode’s Second Term Bid- Oba Durosimi / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by DejiPlug(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
Anyone against Endsars movement is an enemy of Nigeria.

This guy just proved he's a chief enemy for this country.

I believe PBat plans to free Kanu. Baba don dey find allies for protection. Remember he was vocal about apprehending Kanu, now he's trying to pitch Kanu against the Presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Lutherblaq: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
meditator:
no dey dodge d matter. is KANU not a criminal ?

i don't know but if Kanu is a criminal then Asari may likely be one.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by JetStar: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:

“And Nnamdi Kanu was walking free then. What did he do? He poured petrol on the flames for End SARS. Now, he has been caught. What of the people who have died? “This is a criminal. He should face the law.”

and what are you then? this fat guy suddenly pretending to be a law abiding citizen is getting suspicious cheesy

if na hunger then he should just go and become atiku's asshole for homo practise and leave us alone

Atiku's asshole? 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Muslims don't like gay. Especially the older ones. Nevertheless, that was funny.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
Revolution2022:
Attention seeker.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Sermwell(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
uzohrome:
I am glad that Tinubu is extremely smart... he knows where to fix this man.... so I don't get disturbed. Bringing a known terrorist to speak on our national television is what I cant decipher. Well Tinubu is in charge and I am okay with that.
Tinubu will align with this man for his own selfish political interest! Tinubu will not fix anything about this man. You want Tinubu to fix a man he invited to state house? Una funny I swear grin grin
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Gbenga4ever1411: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
But APC government said nobody died (Lai Muhammad & co)
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by TheGift: 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/17/i-was-one-of-those-who-opposed-endsars-protests-asari-dokubo/

What was the madness about #EndSARS, the five-point demands focused on police reforms , including police welfare?
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by 2016v2017: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
MrCGPA:
This Man talks anyhow like a typical Tout and we are not surprised. He is Accusing the Military, Paramilitary and Nnamdi Kanu of Oil Theft and Unrest in the South East Carelessly. Maybe he think Tinubu will Award him Tompolo Project which is impossible. A Real Action Militant like Tompolo hardly makes Noise but Action. Tinubu must be Careful with the Fat Pig!
He's only eyeing Tompolo's contract
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by almarthins(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Whois:
You have guns and you weren't oppressed. let the poor breathe

Na d plain truth you talk so
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by ashawopikin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
What is Asari Dokubo looking for?
contracts
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Sermwell(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
lexy2014:

You are unhappy that Dokubo who u call a terrorist was brought on telly to speak but yet Tinubu who hosted a "terrorist" at aso rock is smart
Those are the kind of useless people we have on this forum! Very myopic and draft! Chai grin grin
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by treatise: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/17/i-was-one-of-those-who-opposed-endsars-protests-asari-dokubo/
All the noise is just for pipeline security contracts. I foresee Niger Delta boiling again because of rivalry of militants. Tinubu allowing this man to his "stage" to discredit the Military spells doom for him ; there could be violent change of government by the same military.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Remano: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
He is so respirate now, don't know what he is targeting.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by jrusky(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
To be very honest the mission of Endsars was not to go violence its a mission with peaceful protest that carried weight but suddenly trucks loads of people trooping in to Lagos at wee hour and they all head to toll gate it was then we realised this is not only Sars must go something is fishy under because Sars is in every state of the federation so why trooping to Lagos or is Lagos Nigeria capital?

So annoying enough later on we got access to Nnamdi Kanu audio tape telling Igbos to go and burn down Lagos in pretence of Endsars it was a shocking revelation to many of us and we backed out and violence he, Kanu want took over and many innocent comrades fell to the bullet.

Kanu must rot in DSS custody.

Thanks.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by SuitAndTie(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
grin grin grin Baba go lick ass tire. Somebody wants Tompolo’s job o
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Ojukwu007(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
How many security personnels perished during your years of agitation?

How many federal and private facilities did you blow up?

NWOKEM!!!

God will help humanity las las..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Cocolatti(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
Asari Dokubo should shut the F-up!!!

We know you want to eat from Tinubu. So eat your food without making unnecessary noise
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by petermichaels(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
THERE IS ONE OF THE GUYS WHO ORDERED THE SHOOTINGS AT LEKKI. WHO GAVE THIS ONE MIC? HE WAS INTERVIEWED AS PER WHAT? KAI!
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by sixtuso(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
exotique1fy:

I have a strange feeling he is trying to build his political profile. Maybe nursing ambitions for office later on. Anyway sha! Dem don win, make dem make the noise wey dem want. We will survive them.
He want to use Nnamdi Kanu to get notice from the President
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by na2016: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why is a fugitive that was given state pardon being given audience like this?
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by CJStarz: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2023
Strong men don't talk too much.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Zane2point4(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Fool,u cnt prevail,whom he is against than the youth amd masses cant succed!
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Arabk25: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself you think you can deceive us oloribruruku
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Omenlon: 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
Anyone against Endsars movement is an enemy of Nigeria.

This guy just proved he's a chief enemy to this country.
so what did the endsars movement achieved? All the public infrastructures destroyed most especially Lagos, do you think it is the elites that suffers it? Wake up
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by lomprico(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
What is Asari Dokubo looking for?

Cut from bullion van
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Joevics(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
exotique1fy:

I have a strange feeling he is trying to build his political profile. Maybe nursing ambitions for office later on. Anyway sha! Dem don win, make dem make the noise wey dem want. We will survive them.
Lol. No body rates Asari Dokubo in the Niger Delta. He's from Buguma, Rivers State.
If he had any influence, Wike would have drawn him closer like he did with Ateke Tom.
Asari is only getting this attention because of Tinubu. Not even his fellow militants rate him.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by DunyaJim: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2023
Make una come see o
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by FireUpNow(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na who ask am?
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by blaise26abj(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:

If not for nigeria and her leaders love for romancing violent people , this one would have become fertilizer for crops .
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:

What makes him an elite?

Abeg this guy is a terrorist looking for egunje in this current administration
Na big man na for his own domot.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by onuman: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2023
Asari Dokubor's calculus is that the judges of the PEPT and the Supreme Court shall not stick to justice.
But if his wishes ever come true, he shall suffer from the injustice, his ethnic group and rest of the ethnic groups in Nigeria will suffer from the injustice for decades to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Invite Amaechi Others Over Alleged N1trn Rail Contract Scam / Shehu Sani Honoured At Abiola's Home In Lagos For His Role In The June 12 / Stolen N400m: Army Sends Hakeem Otiki, Missing Soldiers’ Commander On Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.