Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo (25717 Views)

People Who Opposed Subsidy Removal / Traditional Rulers And Not Tinubu Opposed Ambode’s Second Term Bid- Oba Durosimi / PDP Aspirants Opposed To PH Venue Are Enemies Of Rivers Sta & Niger Delta - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by tfelicityk(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
He is trying to cover up and distract the present administration not to trace his deals concerning the oils...
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by phorget(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Nepa been no dey bring light for your area before abi which light you come just dey see now? undecided
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by UptownVibes(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mufasa27:
This Asari guy dey give Ipob children HBP lately 😆
You're not ashamed. He was with Tinubu hours ago..Have you ever been to your local government office before? Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Carry Igbo people for head. Before you say I am SE.. Dont get it twisted .. I am from the SS..
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Greattha: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Because you dey chop oye moni na
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Dieselman: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
What is Asari Dokubo looking for?
pipeline surveillance contract. grin.

That fat pig is doing anything possible to get Tinubu to give him the contract. It seems his account balance is tending to zero. That's why he's trying to augment it.

Typically, when you want to prove your loyalty to any Nigerian, the easiest way is to attack Ndigbo. Igbo resentment is one thing that the whole Nigeria achieves consensus in. So, the fat pig knows what he's doing.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by themanderon: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Criminals now think they can rewrite history. If Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal then what are you? An oil bunkerer who was masquerading as a freedom fighter waging war against the Nigerian state is now calling another person a criminal. What about the innocent soldiers he killed during his struggle against the government then? He must think some of us have short memories like their mindless followers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by xukwaa: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
Someone envisaged BAT to become the next president and instigated ENDSARS and IPOB.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Greattha: 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
E reach to ask.

It's a paid hungry minion disguised as a newly coverted minion.

phorget:

Nepa been no dey bring light for your area before abi which light you come just dey see now? undecided
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Chetas81(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
bro4u:

Pipeline protection contract bro
tompolo vs asari
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by xukwaa: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
xukwaa:
Someone envisaged BAT to become the next president and instigated ENDSARS and IPOB.
It was all politically motivated
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Nauttyprof(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Anybody who has the interest of the Nation, Nigeria at heart would know that Asari Dokubo's statement is true. Nnamdi Kanu not only called for the destabilization of Nigeria but has pushed people to their death too.

Asides this, if you watched the full interview by this man, you will definitely know that there are people in Nigeria that are making money from this country at the expense of the growth and development of Nigeria. More like Nigeria is their source of big income. I just don't know if anybody could completely cleanse the system based on his revelation and it won't cost his life.

Asari Dokubo's revelation is something no one should joke with from pipeline tapping, insecurity, mismanagement of Nigeria resources, and also poor prioritization.

Nigeria just needs to work again but I just don't know if anybody could completely cleanse the system without paying with his or her life.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Ofunaofu: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:

Seeking for crumbs, maybe pipeline guarding contracts. The same pipeline milking his region dry
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Professor443(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
EldoradoFx:
These hippopotamus no well..
. You got that right ,that guy is just hungry ... waiting for FFK own
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Guyman01: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu abeg find am something make we rest, you have a lot of work to do. Since Buhari awarded that pipeline contract to Tompolo this guy no gree us rest
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by pacesetting: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
We know you people. You are now Igbo after joining Nairaland after election. Continue the propaganda and enjoy your stipends from Agbado camp.
Praktikals1000:
I am Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Nauttyprof(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
bro4u:

Pipeline protection contract bro

You didn't watch the interview. If you did, you won't even type this.

We just keep typing anything we feel is right. If he is looking for a pipeline protection contract, how come he said if both himself and Tompolo secure the pipeline that is still not the way forward as there are some cabals behind making money from crude oil including the military and Navy.

Go and watch the interview and you will feel sorry for Nigeria
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Nauttyprof(m): 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dieselman:
pipeline surveillance contract. grin.

That fat pig is doing anything possible to get Tinubu to give him the contract. It seems his account balance is tending to zero. That's why he's trying to augment it.

Typically, when you want to prove your loyalty to any Nigerian, the easiest way is to attack Ndigbo. Igbo resentment is one thing that the whole Nigeria achieves consensus in. So, the fat pig knows what he's doing.

Go watch the interview and you will correct everything you wrote here. Nigeria is in a deep mess and there are people who have turned Nigeria to their ATM
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Zzxx(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Asari dokubo, you're a bizzaga go and rest,we know you work for the supporter of APC government,very soon your cup will full.nonsensical creature like you.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Blackdisciple(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Does that shows you are a good nigerian
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Dskillful(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
This man is a pure bastard
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Bigseven(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
The only thing serious about this one is the voice meme are using to calm down when the country is giving us reason to take decisive steps to end all forms brutality. Irrelevant
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Abiliboi: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Should this pig 🐖 have a say in Nigeria? He's a blabber
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by juman(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gbam
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Ofadaman(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba wan renew him pipeline protection contract, it just shows how far down we've fallen as a country that a militant will have access to visit the president and go on news station to air opinion and call other people criminals.

I
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Traplord09: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lutherblaq:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/17/i-was-one-of-those-who-opposed-endsars-protests-asari-dokubo/

Dokubo said, “When the madness they called End SARS started, I was one of the people vocal, opposed to that nonsense called End SARS.

This man have a hand in die of people at Likki togate
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by ogbe88(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Praktikals1000:
U are not, u are a coward of the county.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by joba4luv: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
This is one of the lunatics that will destroyed Tinubu administration if not tamed intime. This fool PIG supposed to be in jail now for economy sabotage in Naija Delta but still have mouth to talk anyway not his fault but that of the jobless bloggers that went to interview and report the bastard
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Sammy5413(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2023
This militant is mad
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by ezegenigbonine: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mufasa27:
This Asari guy dey give Ipob children HBP lately 😆

As if he did not protest for his people too. The guy is just a pig
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by nnamdi640: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
ican2020:
He want to get jobs from Tinubu.
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by Mufasa27(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
You're not ashamed. He was with Tinubu hours ago..Have you ever been to your local government office before? Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Carry Igbo people for head. Before you say I am SE.. Dont get it twisted .. I am from the SS..
I don't care about where you come from 🤡😆
Re: I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo by WhisperedNoise: 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Try and go for DNA test to conform if truly you're a biological son of your self acclaimed father because there are many people like you who claim to be Yoruba but they are not just because their mothers could not be sure who among the men comprising of the men from different tribes who actually played with them. Bitter truth.
Silly rants of a stu.pid child. Get a life, bro, and stop hiding behind a keyboard to spread your I'll gotten stupidity. Dull dimwitted half brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Picks Governorship Re-Election Form (Photos) / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.