Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, (6383 Views)

2023: God Gave Me A Vision, ‘many People Are Wasting Their Time’ – Mbaka / It's Stupid To Tell People They Are Wasting Their Votes: Donald Duke / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Pennywise2: 2:13am On Jun 18, 2023
Dotherightthing:

Proverbs 19:14
14 House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.
just checked the Hebrew word used there. It is bias or beis meaning blessed or house as in (the house of jacob) . The house of ( Abraham, Isaac or Jacob, or any name). It's also talks about women.

Bro. I'm learning . But the Hebrew meaning cannot be wrong . So I go with what I said earlier.

1 Like

Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by michlins(m): 4:14am On Jun 18, 2023
Most of y'all condemning him doesn't know why he said what he said. That being said,it is his life and his rules.

A billionaire gave out all this wealth and intend to give out the rest before he dies. There are plenty people like that
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by femicyrus(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2023
With all his sense, he still rented an apartment from a so called foolish man who built the house.

Who is more foolish?
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by candygist: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2023
hedonido:

You're not in a position to determine that. Who knows if you're actually the most foolish man on earth?

There is no absolute truth. In a sense, his points are valid. He believes in living for the moment, which is sensible in its own right.

Everybody does what makes them make sense of this fleeting, meaningless experience we call life.

You will be the first to insult your parent if they left nothing for you or siblings.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Obaaderemi2: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2023
candygist:

You will be the first to insult your parent if they left nothing for you or siblings.
I Know of a father who left a six flat big house for his children, they are still insulting him all because he left their unfaithful mother despite the huge income they're making from the house.

The man died lonely and the children would have sold his house if not for the fact that he is buried there. I told a friend that the man should have sold the house, rented a flat and enjoyed himself if he had known he wouldn't live long. This life get as e be jare.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by GodWrites: 9:04am On Jun 18, 2023
pennytration:
He's just trolling. The actual foool will be the person that takes him serious.

Unless you are a polygamous man with a large family, building a house is not wise a bit when there are houses for rent.

For a digital nomad like me who's always on the move, a house is like a prison, because it will limit my movement cause I would love to stay around and care for it.

Renting it out is not even an option. You can never recoup the amount used to build the house, instead the money will end up in maintaining the house.

A house is a liability.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by NwaliE01: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Not everything worth your energy. I learnt that not all battles are mine to fight.

Anything you make out of this is all yours.

All yours I repeat.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dododawa1: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Just laughing
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by anungangampu: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2023
He is a foolish man. He thinks he would have same strength he has today tomorrow. That's the delusion. He think all things being equal the kids he didn't make provision today won't come to a time, he will heavily rely on the provision of the kids.

Like I said, he is a foolish man, he can barely imagine how his life would be at 60. At 60 that's house must-have worth x10 value of how much he bought it. I know of a man who worked so hard in his youth and began selling them during his old age. His children took the money he gave them and vanished. The man trained a lot of relatives that stayed with him during his death. That's wisdom.

I have his type a lot in my family. They often hit this paradigm shit in their 60s.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by Dotherightthing: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Pennywise2:
just checked the Hebrew word used there. It is bias or beis meaning blessed or house as in (the house of jacob) . The house of ( Abraham, Isaac or Jacob, or any name). It's also talks about women.

Bro. I'm learning . But the Hebrew meaning cannot be wrong . So I go with what I said earlier.

Don't make things complicated for yourself.

There is no need digging into other language translations of the Bible. The Holy Spirit is enough to expound the Scripture to you in whatever language you read it.

House is house. Chikena.

Doe it make any sense to say house(family) of pennywise2 is the inheritance of pennywise2

Please don't behave like your moniker cheesy
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dominic17: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2023
No off course my opinion differs from his, I have invested heavily in landed properties.in fact I built my first house at the age of 29years
ganisucks:

His opinion. Make yours.
Re: Those Wasting Their Money Building Houses Are F00ls, by dominic17: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Ok, i am sorry for misunderstanding you
article1:
I didn't refer to you in my comment rather, I was referring to the guy who said it's a waste of time building a house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Governor Eno Urges Appeal Court To Dismiss Bassey Akpan’s Case / BREAKING ---Buhari And Apc Continues Clamp-down On SE+SS --- Ekweremadu Arrested / 10 Major Problems Africa Is Facing That We Really Need To Talk About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.