Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market (61000 Views)

Naira Depreciates By ₦‎81/$ At Foreign Exchange Market / Kano Currency Exchange Market In 1964 / Gezawa Commodity Market Kano: Nigeria's First Agro Commodity & Exchange Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Johnn74: 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Okay. Brazilian hair nko?
. grin grin grin
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Allisgud: 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Private jets and airplane,na dis one na him off me me,like is Nigeria going to produce airplane,the rest is possible if there is a stable power
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Beremx(f): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
That's why the price of milk keeps skyrocketing everyday. Imagine 1kg of milk sold for 4500?

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Exceed15: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
MorataFC:
Since May 29 the inauguration of PBAT, there is not a single day without positive news.
God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Positive news? less than 24hrs hardship became more visible. Nigeria is in a mess today by the policy of closing up borders.. Wetin we dey produce we dey go round? Even local rice not affordable. Abeg Carry 3ok stipend comot for here joor.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Karleb(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
If Tinubu can unban these, I swear I will stop criticizing him and APC. Oloun!
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by mabea: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
MorataFC:
Since May 29 the inauguration of PBAT, there is not a single day without positive news.
God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
So this is a positive news?
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by BigDawsNet: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
wolesmile:

You guys should read and understand first before commenting. The items are not banned from being imported. Go and read the last paragraph to understand what being banned from FX window means

When do you think the Black market will level with the bank rate?
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by LikeAking: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
donmik:

Producing more faked goods than even the ones China produces for us.

Be positive.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Osanoghodua1: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
Include education, car and healthcare, drugs too. Stupid.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by michlins(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Does it mean that rice can be imported

1 Like

Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Judolisco(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Even wheelbarrow... Omo
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Dancebreaker: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Toosure70:
We can produce all these nau
With our poor electricity supply? By the time the SME entrepreneur spends heavily on buying diesel, cost of production will make imported stuff cheaper.
First, produce reliable power, refine oil locally and give tax incentives to small business people.
Then wait and see what people will do.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Lewiseze1988(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
What Abt ban on cars, television, mobile phones, aeroplane,they should ban everything,since we can't produce anything useful,we go back to the stone era.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by HayB100(m): 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Generation1:

If you banned pants they don’t care but if you ban that hair and their makeup & makeover tools wahala ……
Oloun, yawa go gas 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by HayB100(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
olumaxi:
Hope ballamour bitters and ponmo no dey
Which kind combo be this one? Wahala 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Absuchat(m): 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hope they no ban odds from bet365?
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Cromagnon: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
ManWater:
We have the capacity to locally produce all those items. So no wahala.
no we do not
No electricity
No tractors
No metal industry

1 Like

Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Enskynelson(m): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
wolesmile:

You guys should read and understand first before commenting. The items are not banned from being imported. Go and read the last paragraph to understand what being banned from FX window means
Thank you. Why keep the most important info at the end?😀
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Chetas81(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lekan239:
you that is a grown up adult what have you produced
are you among of this guy's pls prove yourself
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by EgunMogaji2: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Allisgud:
Private jets and airplane,na dis one na him off me me,like is Nigeria going to produce airplane,the rest is possible if there is a stable power

The way I’m hearing it is that they’re not stopping you from buying private planes, just that you can’t get Forex from banks to buy it.

It seems to me that black market will still thrive.

2 Likes

Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Chetas81(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dancebreaker:

With our poor electricity supply? By the time the SME entrepreneur spends heavily on buying diesel, cost of production will make imported stuff cheaper.
First, produce reliable power, refine oil locally and give tax incentives to small business people.
Then wait and see what people will do.
god bless ✍️
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Chetas81(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Allisgud:
asked Chinese
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Chetas81(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Absuchat:
Hope they no ban odds from bet365?
so na gambling déy bring money 💸
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by wolesmile(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank you. Why keep the most important info at the end?😀

Important info at the end ke? The heading itself is self explanatory. That info at the end is just for laymen who might not understand what being banned from FX window in import/export means.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by sukar886: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Abeg make u a open border make I chop turkey, e don tay abeg
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Clintonchiedzie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why is this Nigeria government so wicked, yes we have the raw materials but insufficient electricity supply fuel now expensive.
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by otuekong(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Even for Agbado 😶‍🌫️
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Enskynelson:
Where does those OK clothes come from? And many furnitures found in the homes of our politicians and rich men are imported. And I think these items have all along been in the list of banned items. I no understand what the BAN really mean.

Read finish, una nogo gree, those items are banned from accessing forex from official sources, it doesn't mean they can't access forex from other sources to import
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by otuekong(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
Even for Agbado 🌽
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Hpesoj: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
ManWater:
We have the capacity to locally produce all those items. So no wahala.
You mean all? cheesy
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
May our president succeed. May Nigeria be great. May her enemies be confounded and put to shame. May God fight those who fight Nigeria and bless those who bless Nigeria. Never again will those who hate and curse Nigeria benefit from her wealth, unless they truly repent.

PonziHater
Re: The Official List Of 43 Banned Items From Nigerian Foreign Exchange Market by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ezmans:
ban textile but tinubu is wearing foreign textile
Those listed are only banned from the I & E window and not banned from the market trade. They're different things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) / Interesting Facts About Bill Gates / Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.