Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? (29776 Views)

What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Yamleg: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I have cleared my desk. Na to play for sand remain. That one you posted can cause yam legs o.
What yamleg?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by faithfull18(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2023
Flats, it's comfort over fashion for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by ItisWell22(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2023
3.5”, stilleto, block and wedged heels; if I have to.

I love how gorgeous and feminine high heels make ladies appear, including myself; but can’t seem to compromise my comfort for some temporary gorgeousness. πŸ₯±

Coupled with my little knowledge of orthopaedics and the problems our youthful styles can cause the spine when we age; I’ll pass. πŸ˜₯

Worst is having to trek distances with heels; NEVER AGAIN.

Maybe na old age dey worry me shaa… πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

KunleAkingbadeh:
Relating this to 2023 General Election. Peter Obi is 6". Stands tall in acceptance, widely loved but will create locomotive disaster if Government was entrusted to him. Baba is 2"; maligned, despised, & underrated but will create a balanced Nation.

Such analysis 🧐

Can you explain better, please?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Yuneehk(f): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2023
Was never a fan of heels while growing. I later learned to wear them. 4inches max and block heels are most preferred. If it is going to cost my comfort, I no do.

There are some flat shoes that have small heels under. They are my go to now especially for Thursdays and Fridays at work.

I no kuku short, so grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by xavuv: 11:00am On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

I have cleared my desk. Na to play for sand remain. That one you posted can cause yam legs o.
Legs from the east
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Cryptokin(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2023
cococandy:
Recently, flats or anything less than 4 inches. Max. I’m on the comfort train now. grin
Hahaha…it’s funny most ladies here are not willing to rock the really high heels and saying 4” or less but when it’s a d**k size, y’all be shouting 6” , 9” etc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Georgejeez: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2023
Made me remember one market day back in the days , I was carrying some goods to my Auntie's shop with a Wheel Barrow.

Then a Bus stopped close to me at the junction , a lady in high stiletto heels , 4 inches I think , was stepping down from the bus , the sharp heel got hooked to a metal on the floor of the Old Danfo bus, she didn't just fall off the bus , she practically dived out and smashed her knees on the hard Cold tarred road .

Knees were bleeding profusely , I had to stop pushing , helped her stand up , the driver came down , brought Hydraulic , I took it and started nursing the injuries on her knee by pouring the liquid on it to stop the bleeding , you can imagine her screams and sobbing.

People passing by in the Market saw us in that situation, instead of commending me , what I was hearing is " All these useless wheel barrow boys ehn , now see as this one don jam this woman knee scatter , if na me I for don do am strong thing" .

So ladies , wear what you are comfortable in , especially sneakers and flat shoes ,, we the Men don't send your shoes if we want to chyke you on the way ..

We know where de attract us , no be high heels

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by sisisioge: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2023
I can run in 4inches and love the ones with hidden platforms. 6 is a kill joy for me biko.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by sisisioge: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Georgejeez:
Made me remember one market day back in the days , I was carrying some goods to my Auntie's shop with a Wheel Barrow.

Then a Bus stopped close to me at the junction , a lady in high stiletto heels , 4 inches I think , was stepping down from the bus , the sharp heel got hooked to a metal on the floor of the Old Danfo bus, she didn't just fall off the bus , she practically dived out and smashed her knees on the hard Cold tarred road .

Knees were bleeding profusely , I had to stop pushing , helped her stand up , the driver came down , brought Hydraulic , I took it and started nursing the injuries on her knee by pouring the liquid on it to stop the bleeding , you can imagine her screams and sobbing.

People passing by in the Market saw us in that situation, instead of commending me , what I was hearing is " All these useless wheel barrow boys ehn , now see as this one don jam this woman knee scatter , if na me I for don do am strong thing" .

So ladies , wear what you are comfortable in , especially sneakers and flat shoes ,, we the Men don't send your shoes if we want to chyke you on the way ..

We know where de attract us , no be high heels

She suppose get flats for street waka inside her bag fa....poor girl.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Unrated900(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Folakemi

uote author=folake4u post=123864449]3.5" is my ideal heel height. Block heels, stilettos, wedge are my preference.

I don't like funny heels that will make me uncomfortable.
[/quote]
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Toria04: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Strictly on loafers.If I climb heel na just to fall off and somersault πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Ishilove: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Flare heel for balance. 2inches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by GloriousGbola: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Ishilove:
Flare heel for balance. 2inches

Your high center of gravity makes this inevitable
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2023
I can walk comfortably in any heel size but a time will come in a woman's life that your Doctor will ask you to stay away from high heels for the next nine months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

After that time, I lost interest in high hills and sticked to canvas, I only wear heels occasionally, and a very low one (2 inch).

My husband is not a kind of person that fancy those things, so I can't kill myself πŸ˜‚
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Ishilove: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Your high center of gravity makes this inevitable
Na you sabi 😁
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Zoe99(f): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2023
I'm 5'11.5 so I don't like to wear more than 2.5 inch-heels
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 01, 2023
These are my ideal shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by BscHolder: 11:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Ejyksneh:
Male or female? Reply me if you are a female, if it's a male, go and hustle!!
unam ikot grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by missymide: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
Stiletto size 2" to 4"
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Beuberry(f): 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Anything wey pass 4, I no do. Infact, I have just three heel shoes.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Chee59(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
Block heel
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by thorpido(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
pocohantas:
To avoid locomotive hazards, no do pass yourself.

Ever fallen in heels? lipsrsealed
Not just falls,these two pictures can actually cause fractures in your ankle bones or at least torn ligaments.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by adedayoa2(f): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
I can't do more than 3 inches now.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by LagBae(f): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
2 inches o and it must be comfortable and classy.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Swissli(f): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
3.5 Is The Highest I've Used, I Don't Know How Some Ladies Use To Walk In Those Mountain
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
folake4u:
I wore heels recently to one seminar. I chose to wear a comfortable one because I knew it was going to be a long day.

Wearing heels and falling while on it is not a funny experience at all. I experienced this earlier this year after series of meetings and my legs hurt the whole day. The heels was high, I had injuries though. embarassed

So sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
I love my heels sincerely.

Whenever I can't freely wear my heels, I feel unhappy that I haven't completed my outfit as I'd have loved.

I do between 3.5 & 4.5 max.

I had a 6 once. Seemed too dramatic. Gave it out.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by folake4u(f): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

So sorry.

Thanks Mami.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Glowqueen3(f): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
I love pumps, wedge,and short stilletto shoes.it is the occasion that determine which type of heels that l will go for.However l love heels a lot it gives a sense of elegance to a lady
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Sweetvie: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
I love heels. I love stiletto more, it gives the vibe i want. I'm good with 4 & 4.5 max.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by wumi2017(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
I just don't like heels , I prefer slippers and sandals,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From MBGN 2014 / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.