Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? (29774 Views)

What High-heel Shoes Did To This Lady's Legs (photo) / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Originalsly: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Michaelspresh:

I sha don't like wearing heels

If not that heels makes you look elegant
I no for the wear am cos e dey always make me too tall when I'm tall already

You do look tall ... these US 10/ EU 41 I'm almost sure will be perfect to give you that classy look. But you should be wearing heels as well to those special evening attire occasions where everybody will be looking classy ... but with heels and your height ... you will be looking elegant ... two levels above the ehmm.... dressed up wereys!

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Originalsly: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
siofra:

I love wedges that are not less than 4 inches. But wedges are so hard to find in the market. I mean fashionable wedges for young women.

No doubt .... fashionable wedges are hard to find in the market... and when you do find... mtchwwww. Look no farther.... and these are not the heavyweight type that makes you feel like you be in gym to do emergency calf enlargement exercise.... lightweight but sturdy ... no fear of falling apart when out about mingling and profiling or gyrating.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Michaelspresh(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Originalsly:

You do look tall ... these US 10/ EU 41 I'm almost sure will be perfect to give you that classy look. But you should be wearing heels as well to those special evening attire occasions where everybody will be looking classy ... but with heels and your height ... you will be looking elegant ... two levels above the ehmm.... dressed up wereys!
😂
I got your message,
I saw my name on that pack...seems it belongs to me

When will you waybill it?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by Originalsly: 2:12am On Jul 05, 2023
Michaelspresh:
😂
I got your message,
I saw my name on that pack...seems it belongs to me

When will you waybill it?

As soon as I receive your details. But flats only? ... how about some heels ? ... 4" will push you up to elegance and wayyy out of reach of all those stumpy short men.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Ideal Heel Height? by siofra(f): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2023
Originalsly:

No doubt .... fashionable wedges are hard to find in the market... and when you do find... mtchwwww. Look no farther.... and these are not the heavyweight type that makes you feel like you be in gym to do emergency calf enlargement exercise.... lightweight but sturdy ... no fear of falling apart when out about mingling and profiling or gyrating.

Wow! They are so beautiful 😍😍

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From MBGN 2014 / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Makes A Colorful Fashion Statement [PHOTOS] / Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.