Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger (34038 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Alaigbomaster: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
How do you guys keep the fire burning between the sheets for 17 years?
Between the sheets, that's only your interest sad

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Arizoner: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
very good advices to follow.
Thanks so much sister.
May your home continue to grow and blessed
who are you fùcking currently
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Amotolongbo(f): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Arizoner:
who are you fùcking currently
e ni pe?

2 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by LivingSage: 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations.

May your home continue to be blessed

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Arizoner: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Samantha124:
How do you guys keep the fire burning between the sheets for 17 years?
can i finger your pussy?
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by MaverickA3: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations to you both.
But why is it so difficult for some of us to find true love?

2 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Arizoner: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
folake4u:
Aww. A Happy Marriage Anniversary to you both. Keep the fire burning! kiss
ms feminist, when are you popping babies so dat i can come and chop jollof rice

2 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Arizoner: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Amotolongbo:
e ni pe?
mo fe wo be, okomile
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by bukatyne(f): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary to you both. More of God's grace, blessings, love, joy and peace in your home, amen.

Nice marriage tips BTW.

2 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by karkinase(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2023
Impersonator2:
give me ur wife phone number mek i bang her
You be werey 😂
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by isabi2lof: 12:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations 👏

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by dreamxhaser: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2023
StagethemTVee:
It’s my 17th wedding anniversary today and I would love to share a few tips.
1. Unmet expectations are the No 1 causes of divorce. Act like the success of the marriage depends on only you.
2. Communication must never stop. Avoid malice and separation under the guise of recovering or getting your heads straight.
3. You are one in the marriage and no party should feel like they are less.
4. Don’t involve family members in your marriage under the guise of seeking advise. Get a mentor with several decades of successful marriage.
5. Spend some time away from the stress together to bond and connect.
6. Be in the circle of people with successful marriages.

Happy 17th wedding Anniversary to me and my boo.

I wasnt up to 5 when you got married
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by goldstar25(f): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy anniversary guys

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 18, 2023
StagethemTVee:
1. Unmet expectations are the No 1 causes of divorce. Act like the success of the marriage depends on only you.
2. Communication must never stop. Avoid malice and separation under the guise of recovering or getting your heads straight.
4. Don’t involve family members in your marriage under the guise of seeking advise. Get a mentor with several decades of successful marriage.

OP is your wife single? smiley
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Sluacoast(m): 1:31am On Jun 18, 2023
U see that number 2 very important. Don't stop communicating with your women. Even when in distress pls try to call her and explain things to her. I've been in that shoe because your silent might feels u don't value her in your worst period. Communication is the key to a successful relationship/marriage

3 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by bepositive11: 2:27am On Jun 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Poverty na bad thing o, how can you marry somebody's daughter when she's looking so fresh, and after so many years you have her looking as wretched as you?

This why I will never see any woman as a gold digger because at the end of the day, I won't let my own sister marry a wretch. The same way a man wants what's best for himself is also the same way women want what's best for themselves. So I don't blame them!

What is your problem? Which kin insult be this? They are both looking fresh.

2 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Karleb(m): 2:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations!

However, I think it's salty when people give unsolicited relationship or marriage advice. I mean, some marriages lasted more than this and still crashed.

Why don't you just be humble and celebrate your marriage in peace.
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by MemoriesAndMe: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2023
I love great news like this! Congratulations love birds!!!

4 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by MemoriesAndMe: 3:24am On Jun 18, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Poverty na bad thing o, how can you marry somebody's daughter when she's looking so fresh, and after so many years you have her looking as wretched as you?

This why I will never see any woman as a gold digger because at the end of the day, I won't let my own sister marry a wretch. The same way a man wants what's best for himself is also the same way women want what's best for themselves. So I don't blame them!

I'm not sure anyone understands the reasons for all these insults. While some folks marriages don't even last up to a year, you are insulting a marriage that lasted 17 years already. That's not cool bro.

5 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by HRMK: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2023
congratulations.

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Offpointng: 3:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by aktolly54(m): 4:00am On Jun 18, 2023
StagethemTVee:

sorry sir, how old are you when you get married?
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by timisquare82(m): 4:26am On Jun 18, 2023
17 years of active service? What ia strong man.

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by TheSuperX(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Samantha124:
I know about good characters and other stuff.

What I want to know is the sex part, how do they keep the fire burning between the sheets for all these years?

I have my pen and paper ready... grin grin grin
Of course that's the only thing in ur head,,this is why ur country is the HIV/AIDS headquarters of the world. 😂😂😁

2 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by officialwdhtv: 5:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by bluefilm: 5:35am On Jun 18, 2023
princesschloe:
Who offended you💁‍♀️

Attention seekers offend me.
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by GlobalWay: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Remove your glasses, they are not helping your sight at all.
RingRoadMafia:

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Itsernie: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2023
Looking for a guy who's ready to settle down
Location Calabar
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by cardoctor(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Una try. Congratulations
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by cobby14(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Wow, congratulations and many more happy years ahead
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Juoflife1(f): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations!
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by gidjah(m): 6:42am On Jun 18, 2023
I celebrate you two bro,only the very truely married who have kept the oil burning will be able to relate well.,Marriage has plenty perils but determination sacrifice and compromise are the very major oil that keeps the steam ever ON.You have tried to maintain yours and I truely rejoice with you.My the home front prosper positively more .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.