Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market (63235 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Dayo Amusa: "I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Mom007(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Anyway Sha, it's better to be okrika seller than be a skull miner in Ibadan

What do you mean 'used to be a big boy'? Can't he be a big boy while selling okirika? Its like you ate underrating Igbo people...

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Idaytesj29(m): 9:16am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Bi aja lo o gun odun laye, eran ogun ni. Agbari ojukwu re yen, ni won o fi gbe ebo kanka si oritamerin tabi orita mefa. Tori pe obileje ni o. Ile o si bere lowo re. Gbogbo awon apani rubo aye yio ma wa o bayi. O ti di eran won, afi ki won fi agbari re gbe ebo. Iwo lo bere fun o. grin

The meaning the that, you have posted the most beautiful comment about Ibadan. Abd we are commending you
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by beexy: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2023
How can you make conclusion on someone you don't know!
You have never converse with!
Or where the show pinches him?
Haba!
You that don't have brain prob
Pls always use it to think before talking.

LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

He can make money with his fame as an influencer...

People will pay him to push dia brands and Carriers.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

So in you life you can not do without throwing insult?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by iamjavadem(m): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2023
You are the one not thinking. Do you know how much he makes from selling okirka? It's you that have a brain problem. You think everyone can be an influencer?
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by viodemus: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2023
You too much.

I no dey like loud am. But I throw one stack to increase your acct volume, no be say na shut down gift or say you dey beg around, but we need your motivation, so that my igbo people no go accidently go drown for Nigeria bad lazy and/or criminal habit.

When the head is rotten, the rest go lean towards misbehaving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Allisgud: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

so because he was putting on designer clothes on movie set and driving big cars,u call it big boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by thirdeye(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2023
I guess you people don't know that okrika sellers makes a lot of money.
The two most beautiful buildings in an estatein which a plot of land cost 45million belong to 2 brothers selling Okrika in my area.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by OlawaleBammie: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

said by someone who will eventually end his life at Cambodia prison grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2023
It's only in Nigeria that people don't know there is dignity in Labour.

Abroad, people do anything and everything legal to survive and no one looks down on them. Person washing plates in the restaurant can own a car here.

Nobody send anybody here because the government has provided everything here, your own is to work and make a living for yourself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by lexy2014: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

How much have you made from your brain and your thinking?
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by finallybusy: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Amazing advice. There are too many unemployed people here wasting their lives, typing rubbish. Ordinary agbepo work better pass trolling this cesspool.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by seguno2: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Yea I have seen him countless times and he's not ashamed of his hustle.

Otondo how big are you?
post=123865405]This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Honey its not a skit. I have seen him like zillion times on the street selling okirika , footwear, gadgets and glass tumblers
Silly skit.

Actresses have big gods in plenty money to deposit into their bottomless boutiques.
Not so for actors.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by porthouse7(f): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
No be thief em dey do for movies? e no fit make if he never do big role
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Chochovini: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Nigerians are damn funny and unpredictable. Somebody is doing what he wants with his life and some mofos are losing sleep over it.
If this dude is having any financial challenge he can‘t solve and come on line to ask for assistance now, how many of you guys taunting him here will help?
Trust me the story would have been unpalatably different.
Now guy man is helping himself out you people are busy saying all sort of rubbish. Hypocites everywhere!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by jubrilELsudan: 9:53am On Jun 18, 2023
maasoap:

And we should praise you for living in "abroad" and selling okrika? May be you should have stayed back in Nigeria and be selling your okrika. Dey there, don't upgrade your hustle, Mr Hardworker

TO SAY YOU ARE A COMPLETE ODE IS LIKE SINGING YOUR PRAISES

THE FACT THAT YOU SAY I SHOULD HAVE STAYED BACK IN NIGERIA AND BE SELLING MY OKRIKA AND I SHOULD UPGRADE MY HUSTLE PROVES EXACTLY MY POINT THAT INDEED YOU NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY DAFT PEOPLE WHO FEEL TOO BIG AND ARE EXTREMELY LAZY PEOPLE

IT'S YOUR TYPE THAT WILL GO ABROAD AND BELIEVE YOU WILL HIT IT BIG AND LIVE LARGE IN JUST ONE MONTH

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by dododawa1: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2023
I respect IGBO and hustling

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by millionboi2: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

No be dsame thing weh we read here were one lady use scam some one 207m and she was jailed.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by ogbe88(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

U are a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Emmanuel909090: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2023
This is the real definition of social intelligence.

So many persons are ashamed of their hustle.

I love you Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Bouncin(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2023
I have seen in enugu but not selling okirika.
But what is bad in him selling okirika. Is it not a business.?
You should get the Bleep off someone's real hustle. He's the real niggar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Cassandraloius: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2023
God bless his hustle.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by currency10(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Because of this you have done God will bless you ✝️✝️✝️✝️ more than your imagination. I love the way he act in movies.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by abobote: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2023
I still don't believe him, it's a skit
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Poske95(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Real G

Let's recognize!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by SaLongs1(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2023
This man's value has gone up 1000% in my estimation. From one of my favourite actors to a glaring role model.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by LordErrk: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2023
JOemmy:
It might be that it's actually poverty that have been killing these Nollywood stars of recent is like they don't make reasonable money from their acting profession. Nigeria entertainment industry really have a long way to go this is just like seeing a Hollywood actor like Jamie fox on the streets of America selling second hand clothes

You think okrika sellers are poor? My mum bought her first car from selling okrika...better benz V boot o
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by okuta007: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

please shut up - Peter Obi is a trader and Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a University Law Professor and Pastor - so if you see them doing their legit hussle tomorrow naw u will say because they are not idle living like billionaires influencing other people on social media then they are failures ? social media influencing is not for everyone and some people are introverts who don’t want their personal life in the public space - the Late Michael Jackson was like that - very shy person when off the stage so don’t force anyone to be what you will love them to be…his life, his business! 😎
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by ba7man(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2023
He's not robbing or defrauding anyone.

As long as it's honest work he chooses to do, nobody has anything on him.

Oga carry on and grow your business jooor. You're not a female actress that will act 1 film and blow without explanation.
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by opeldavid: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2023
There is dignity in labour.
Buying and selling is part of labour.
Acting too is labour. So no big deal in the two combo. The guy should be encouraged.
Kudos to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Share Bedroom Photos, Rock Matching Pyjamas / I Am Tired Of Playing Gateman Roles - Jigan Baba Oja Cries Out / Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Sister Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.