Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,007 members, 7,828,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Fraudsters Vs Non Scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraudsters Vs Non Scammers (286 Views)

Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best?(photos) / Virgin Vs Non-virgin Girls,which Is The Best? / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Vs Non Scammers by SpreshMan: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
Hi guys, I want to you guys to help me examine a social reality and try to decipher what the truth about life is.
I want to ask: if you get 20 people who graduated from the university in 2015 and divide them into 2 groups of 10 each, with one group comprising of ones who turned to yahoo boys and the other who didn’t and chose to play straight, which group do you think has higher percentage of people doing well according to societal putative Sucess indices.

Now if you answer this question honestly, what does it really say about life ?
Re: Fraudsters Vs Non Scammers by Monzze: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Stay away from fraud. it doesn't cost much to do the right thing
Re: Fraudsters Vs Non Scammers by GodWrites: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2023
SpreshMan:
Hi guys, I want to you guys to help me examine a social reality and try to decipher what the truth about life is.
I want to ask: if you get 20 people who graduated from the university in 2015 and divide them into 2 groups of 10 each, with one group comprising of ones who turned to yahoo boys and the other who didn’t and chose to play straight, which group do you think has higher percentage of people doing well according to societal putative Sucess indices.

Now if you answer this question honestly, what does it really say about life ?

The group that understand how money works will end up more successful.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Deepen The Love Bond Between You And Your Spouse. / Why You Need A Smart Watch / Sugar Mummy/ Daddy Hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.