Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George (494 Views)

Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by Desmaggi: 12:59am On Jun 18, 2023
I will won’t forgive Tinubu despite his actions in office - Bode George

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lus0fMD-X8k
Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by Highlife217: 1:09am On Jun 18, 2023
He can be the best president of all time, still doesn’t mean he didn’t rig his way into office and needs to be removed.
Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by shortgun(m): 1:36am On Jun 18, 2023
Highlife217:
He can be the best president of all time, still doesn’t mean he didn’t rig his way into office and needs to be removed.
Exactly, nothing good can come out of a criminal character or process.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by Praxis758: 1:39am On Jun 18, 2023
Sentiments apart, there is no iota of truth that the last presidential election was rigged.

Religious bigots and tribal jingoists launched the propaganda to smear the acceptability of the new president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by fadsam: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Nawa for this man ooo, did Tinubu ask him for forgiveness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by Buccalcavity2: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2023
Post Election Loss Trauma Syndrome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by swaggerjack: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2023
shortgun:

Exactly, nothing good can come out of a criminal character or process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE
Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by ipobarecriminals: 12:22am On Jun 21, 2023
cool waste of time f time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by Lanretoye(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2023
Highlife217:
golden tears,you can cry an ocean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by AdesegunSanni89: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2023
Bode George aloku elewon. Tinubu showed this man shege by locking him up in kirikiri for over 2 years.
Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by beelon1020(m): 2:58am On Jun 21, 2023
Baba be calming down o!
Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by yemmight(m): 7:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Old man with careless talk.
Re: I Will Won’t Forgive Tinubu Despite His Actions In Office - Bode George by helinues: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Oya take the grievance to the grave

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Long Convoy From The Airport, Proof Of His Investment In People / President Tinubu Seen Playing With His Grand Kids During The Holiday / SS Must Be SE. The New Igbos Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.