Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. (24183 Views)

Lai Mohammed Accuses Peter Obi Of Treason / BMO Accuses Peter Obi Of Releasing False Information In 2018 (Throwback) / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Peter Obi Of Glorifying Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2023
naptu2:
Honourable Tomide Akinribido was the member representing Ondo West I constituency at the Ondo State House of Assembly from 2019 till 2023 (he lost the 2023 election). He was previously a member of the Zenith Labour Party and he is now a member of the PDP.

Tomide Akinribido @MrTomide

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669601169390419968

I.G Nnamdi @Life4nnamdi

https://twitter.com/Life4nnamdi/status/1669613597968744448

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669614335927230465

Chelssy506 @chelssy506

https://twitter.com/chelssy506/status/1669627058056732674

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669634082563584002

Okonkwo. @OkonkwoOnyekac2

https://twitter.com/OkonkwoOnyekac2/status/1669643422498713600

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669643840729366529

https://twitter.com/MrTomide/status/1669975021157076992

Agbado people don talk. Lies as usual
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Anyone with an ounce of common sense and not swayed by tribal hypocrisy already know that pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman and a fraud. Now news here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2023
The yes Daddy lying lunatic said that he will sue the Gasset for the religious war tape. The lying loser is yet to sue. We all knew that he was lying as usual when he claimed that the tape is fake.
Only his brainwashed retar@ded IPOB terrorist followers believed the sore loser.
Pls let the transgender loser sue oh, we dey wait.
Transgender with a women's voice grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Charisma01: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🛎️ 🔔🛎️🔔🛎️

Very loud! The guy did not even deny receiving Peter Obi’s envelope.

And Peter be claiming saint! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigerians dodged a bullet! Peter would have collapsed Nigeria with deceit and lies, and still be attending every church service.

Obidients will tell you, Tinubu sent the envelopes 🤣🤣🤣

Foolish boy. If yiu believe this you will believe Nigeria Air is working
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Occurstaem(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2023
I still maintain that Peter Obi is the best packaged fraud ever witnessed in Nigeria political scene.

The disturbing aspect of that fraud is that he will be acting sanctimoniously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Israel07: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2023
Giving envelope to delegates is a norm in Nigeria politics so why specifically single out Obi. PO like every other politician in Nigeria are forced by the masses to spend money for mobilization but the difference is that PO is frugal and don't spend like the rest.
I don't understand the Obidients attacking him for saying that PO gave out financial incentive to "delegates",, una too dey emotional n less logical n it's not helping us n i also have no respect for a petty clout chasing demon like him. He said he hates monetized politics but he collected when he was given. Lol. Nigerians get human beans abeg! He lost and loosing relevance so he mentions PO to stay in the News.
If PDP are serious about retrieving power from Apc they should find a way to bring Obi back. It's that simple. Obi n Tinubu controls d media. Who ever controls the media controls the narrative in power play.
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by stephenonyx(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2023
As usual, A Yoruba man's problem is Peter Obi
Morning, Afternoon and Night.
From Apapa to Arabambi to all of them
Peter Obi, Na man you be
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by KelvinRukky(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
He said "Peter Obi started it". This line already shows the Tomide dude is a vulture. Tinubu, that the whole universe knows moves with bullion van but envelope that is very small is your focus.

Timlubuu clowns have already infested this thread. But when news of 40 people are slaughtered by bokoharam is created, they will avoid the thread.

One of the issues that I have with Obidients is that they don't read to understand or look a post against their idol thoroughly but quickly rush to comment. Let me interpret the post to you.

The man posted that a pay cut in salaries of legislators cannot be achieved as long as the election process is highly monetized. An Obidient commented that Obi started it indirectly making reference to his time as Governor of Anambra state when he cut down expenses on the legislators trying to exonerate Peter Obi from other politicians.
In response, the poster made a reference to Peter Obi sharing money to delegates in the events leading to the PDP presidential primaries before his resignation.

I stand to be corrected though because anyone who doesn't support Obi is stupid or unintelligent or doesn't want the progress of Nigeria as many have been classified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by RenaissanceGuy: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

That you don't know the meaning of chaste shows your high level of ignorance.
And I've also seen you preach on some threads. So to you, being a Christian is just about being chaste, whilst also being a bitter, hate-filled and tribalistic person??

3 Likes

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Dididrumz:
This is politics, man, where we want the less demon to be in charge of the affairs of the country. Nobody's saying PO is perfect.

Y’all called him a saint, a messiah

1 Like

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by opera1(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Not new, all the political parties rigged/bribed in the last general election but the smartest won.

1 Like

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by jmoore(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
And I've also seen you preach on some threads. So to you, being a Christian is just about being chaste, whilst also being a bitter, hate-filled and tribalistic person??
Having a different opinion is not hate.
How you choose to miscontrue my words is your problem.
I am not liable for your understanding.

Bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2023
Reinaldo:

Agbado people don talk. Lies as usual

Here, take N50 go and buy yourself one agbado 🌽and collect sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by RenaissanceGuy: 11:37am On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

Having a different opinion is not hate.
How you choose to miscontrue my words is your problem.
I am not liable for your understanding.

Bye bye.
All the names you call Yoruba and Fulani people here, is you just having a different opinion?? Please take a deep introspection instead of these merry-go-round defences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Starz825(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:
He said "Peter Obi started it". This line already shows the Tomide dude is a vulture. Tinubu, that the whole universe knows moves with bullion van but envelope that is very small is your focus.

Timlubuu clowns have already infested this thread. But when news of 40 people are slaughtered by bokoharam is created, they will avoid the thread.

dey calm down....
the person who said obi started it...was actually supporting obi....that it was obi who started 'NO to sharing money during campaigns....
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by broadman20: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2023
lecowas:
This single guy giving Obedients wotowoto, dem resort to threats as usual. He's got evidence and DSS will invite him and Obi soon. grin

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

If DSS invite Obi then they will kill Tinubu by firing squad because only God knows how much he shared to get to where he is today starting from his primary school headmaster to Chicago University VC.
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by chidiokay: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tallesty1:
No hunter shoots every bird he sees.

and you don't think a " learner" or rookie hunter needs to take every shot ... remember practice makes perfect

1 Like

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by BATified2023: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
oonyeoma50:
accept Peter Obi as your Messiah" now before it's too late ✌️
to u this is not blasphemy but once it’s from el rufai heaven must fall
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by vastolord4(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
loosecanon50:

After smoking loud na..

Lol it is you who say so
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Igwe9(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
omowumi9:
I salute your defense. You should pursue a carrier in defending currupt politicians.

I thought you all said that emilokan won the election, what is this all about the campaign of calunm?
Is saving money a crime or investing into a company you trust?
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Igwe9(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
younig59:
get it right, na Nigerians dey give and collect bribes, it is not new to us but what is strange and make it seems as if something is wrong is that, you people want us to believe that Peter Obi can never bribe when we all know that Nigerians politicians feom A to z are corrupt haba! U guys even have one slogan like that "We No Dey Give Shishi!" As if we never know Obi before or he is an angel..come on!
It is foolishness that people don't know the difference between giving out money as a gift and money as a bribe.
Think about it and see that the joke is on you.
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Igwe9(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
Uten9z:

My Guy, weather nah T fair or bicycle allowance that he was gaving he Obi has given to influence vote and by the time he gave the 50 k to delegates in the 36 states he most have spent to the supposed 600m - 1billion refered in the tweet before he finished pursuing his presidential ambition. His was worse because he did it twice so logically Obi too is very much indicted in the tweet period grin
If I may ask you, have you ever collected a gift from a visitor or any other person? And before you say it was to influence them, is he not the one that invited them?
The same you guys are shouting up and down calling him a stingy man.
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Igwe9(m): 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
Manolo3107:

But he sha gave,Thank goodness u accepted,now tell the remaining obidients to b calming down nah..
English comprehension is your problem here.
No place that I stated that he gave as I was never there. All I said is that I do not see anything wrong in giving, hence this shouldn't have been a subject of discussion
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by xjiggy: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You didn't go through the tweets. He wasn't the one that said " Peter Obi started it "
why bother yourself. Most of them don't read. All they see is headlines and they start wailing and ranting

2 Likes

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by 77up(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
oonyeoma50:
Peter Obi is the only Nigerian "Messiah"... know this and know peace ✌️
but I'm not Igbo, how can he be my messiah. Carry your messiah in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by HayB100(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
🛎️ 🔔🛎️🔔🛎️

Very loud! The guy did not even deny receiving Peter Obi’s envelope.

And Peter be claiming saint! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nigerians dodged a bullet! Peter would have collapsed Nigeria with deceit and lies, and still be attending every church service.

Obidients will tell you, Tinubu sent the envelopes 🤣🤣🤣
Eleriibu lawon OBEDIENTS ye, and to them, Obidient nah Jesus Christ wey no fit commit crime. Lol, that idiot also think say them fit make am president on the basis of sympathy, make them dey play 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by HayB100(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
inoki247:

So from your message he who share 500 Naira or 1K on election day to voters can't be tagged as bribe also....

You people and always looking for justification for everything.....

Leave the were alone, no follow am drag again, nah their type you go see them getting bleeped, them go say wetin dey their kpekus nah stick, say e just resemble dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by HayB100(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2023
nairalanda1:
Yeah? And so what?

Most Nigerian politicans do the same. Even the chappie accusing Obi has probably done the same and even implicated himself by saying he took the money

Am not a fan of Obi, but his opponents should TRY HARDER!
Lol, were, jewo, you are one of them🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by nairalanda1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, were, jewo, you are one of them🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry oga, Obi=Tinubu=Atiku.

As such, I no dey back any one of them

But I find amusing the fact that people that live in glass houses are throwing stones.
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Heffalump(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
helinues:
grin

Peter Obi is an average Nigeria politician but the way his supporters hyped him heh, one would thought he performed wonders during his 8 years as Anambra state governor.
Thank goodness Nigerians rejected and denied him on the ballot
Btw, why are this headless mob always threatening anyone with contrary opinion from them? How can a group of people be this toxic and hateful.
This people are not Obidients in anyway, they are Toxidents instead

You're always looking for every avenue to demonize Obi, who by God's grace is far better than the thief called Tinubu. No matter the trash you write on this forum concerning Obi, that will not stop him from recovering his stolen Mandate.

Your repentance is long overdue!
Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by Yemmysworld91: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
jmoore:

Did you read and understand the tweet at all? angry
The guy never mentioned Obi until one of Obi M*m* in Wole Soyinka voice brought in Obi that he doesn't do monetized politics. And the guy gave it back to him wotowoto grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. by MTNnews: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Have you gone mad ?
As your brain collapsed ?
Why not open a thread on Tinubu bullion van ?
This thread is strictly about the Pandora bastard criminal Peter Obi bribing PDP delegates to influence their vote which they still rejected when they know the bastard n lunatic is a diehard criminal

jmoore:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MEND Attacks Lagos / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done / Please Deliver Us From Akeredolu, Ondo Youths Beg Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.