Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? (6804 Views)

Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? / Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by MaryAye(f): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy fathers Day to all Nairalander's fathers and upcoming fathers.

What are you going to get for your dad as a present today? It is not only our mothers we should celebrate. Our real heroes should get something too.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's Day to all Father's on Nairaland.

We are going to get our Darling Daddy a special gift for today.
Dad deserves it.
We love you to the moon and back dad.
Thank you for EVERYTHING.
We love you ❤️ 😍 💖

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by incandescentena: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2023
The greatest journey of all, full of love, humor, and priceless moments, is fatherhood.

Happy Father's Day!

7 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by money121(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy father Day

3 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by adebayo201: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's Day to Seun, Lalasticlala, dragnet, honsule, afrodoc2, eph12, Leyqute, larride, Patrickmuf, ramudeuter, elampiro, etc

grin cheesy grin

I pray the we'll all witness more of it in sound health and prosperity.

12 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Jennyclay(f): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Nothing!!!

Absolutely Nothing!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by bewla(m): 7:50am On Jun 18, 2023
Na me be papa now papa is dead

9 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by JASONjnr(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2023
post=123869023:
Happy Father's Day to all Father's on Nairaland.

We are going to get our Darling Daddy a special gift for today.
Dad deserves it.
We love you to the loon and back dad.
Thank you for EVERYTHING.
We love you ❤️ 😍 💖

Your darling daddy Buhari....

You've practically put him behind your thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Maxwell775: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nothing!!!

Absolutely Nothing!!!
now I understand why you’re a misandrist

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Olarewaju89: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2023
MaryAye:
Happy fathers Day to all Nairalander's fathers and upcoming fathers.

What are you going to get for your dad as a present today? It is not only our mothers we should celebrate. Our real heroes should get something too.

Nlfpmod

Did you say real heroes?

The real heroes that you people refused to submit to when things goes wrong financially!

Abegi, just leave us alone to celebrate our thing quietly.

Happy fathers day to my humble self. E no easy to pay bills at all.

21 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by JASONjnr(m): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nothing!!!

Absolutely Nothing!!!

Come and make me a daddy..... Our kids will be as beautiful as you are. Will take your nose and my height and will be babies of everyone's dream.

2 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by caesymore(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!!

I did TF of six figures for my Hero on Friday when I saw I had enough to save and use for the month as I always do when I have enough, as I found out today is Father's day I'M proud of myself and what I did. And I thank God for the financial strength to continue puting smiles on my Papa's face.

Omo if you can, try get a big family e get why, when Five of use do TF for this Man its always like he got an annual salary grin

13 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by ROYALFRAGRANCE(f): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Nbb
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by PussyKing(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2023
grin
He's dead

1 Like

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Nairalander248: 8:03am On Jun 18, 2023
We are waiting
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Freedom2023(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2023
I wish I had a father. Lost my dad at age 8.

6 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Globad(f): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's Day

1 Like

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Pat081: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nothing!!!

Absolutely Nothing!!!
I now get you no wonder
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by ATEAMS: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Best of wishes

2 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Romero75: 8:05am On Jun 18, 2023
A good watch

1 Like

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by caesymore(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nothing!!!

Absolutely Nothing!!!

You could have just shut up baby girl, you just sounded very very very stupid.

well, I guess you are used to sounding that way.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Aklee4994(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2023
I celebrate 🎉 that man for choosing the vigorous WOMAN for me...HAPPY FATHER’S DAY ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by Powerdrunk: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Appreciation, Emulation and Most Importantly Loooove
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by nawa4naija(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2023
What a time to be alive

Happy father’s day

3 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by GodWrites: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Lol.

A lot of so-called fathers have no business being a father. Same goes for most mothers.

They poop out kids because others are popping out kids, without the capacity to care for the child.

Children will grow up neglected. Depressed. Hungry. With no inheritance, legacy or even a headstart. Majority end up in the street, indulging in one crime or the other.

Ask them WHY they want kids and you will discover they have no meaningful reason, other than for someone to take care of them when they are old. Retirement benefits.

That is why I have decided to be child-free. Live my life to the fullest then disappear without a trace. Children are a huge responsibility and I don't think I am cut out for it.

If you are a good parent, kudos to you. But you see those demented narcissistic idiots that have no business raising kids and yet they keep breeding, fucck you!!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by spencekat(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Did you say real heroes?

The real heroes that you people refused to submit to when things goes wrong financially!

Abegi, just leave us alone to celebrate our thing quietly.

Happy fathers day to my humble self. E no easy to pay bills at all.
E no easy rara
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by spencekat(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
franchasofficia:
Kai kai shocked
Continue
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by computer0810(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Flowers to his grave

2 Likes

Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by DaveHarry(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Who is your daddy?

Hope you are not talking about the GO
Re: Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2023
Waiting for what they will get for me instead.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Mothers' Day / At This Juncture, I Jealous Married Men. / Ladies If You Saw A Co Worker Or Stranger With His Fly Open,will You Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.