Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Happy Father's Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Father's Day (103 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day by gohf: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2023
It's great we finally get to celebrate our fathers not that many of us don't do so personally on other days, but it's wonderful fathers finally get a day where we thank God for them.

What's the one thing you love about your father?

What's the one prayer point you have for your father, apart from long life?

If your father is late like mine
What's the one thing you remember about your father?

For me I remembered how much he loved us and loved God, how much he loved peace and tried to propagate it.

My prayer is that he is with the Lord he died serving.

For those who are orphans, know this God is the father of the fatherless.

Jesus said "Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"

We have a father in heaven, a father we can pray to, our father who is in heaven. He may not be with us here on earth but he cares, he loved and gave us his son, and what good thing will he withhold from those who believe and who have the spirit of God, crying out abba father, bearing witness in them that they are children of God.

You may not have had a father while growing up but you can receive the Holy Spirit and call God father, and He will be a Father to you more than any earthly father would.

Believe God, believe and do his word, love, trust and obey and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit paid for by the blood of Jesus Christ the son of God. For God is spirit and they that are born of spirit are spirit and worship Him in spirit and pray to Him in the spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Your Spiritual Eyes – Rhapsody Of Realities Teevo Devotional June 19th / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 95) Isaiah 40:2 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / Alone With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.