Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2448 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 1:41am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚... You Christians are so funny!

Your brain is so isolated!!πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Your life purpose is an individual shit....your purpose is not what a pastor or philosopher tells you!!

Start making use of your brain..... Mumu! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Fool
Who mention pastor or philosopher

Well, it's understandable you say so as it comes from someone whose life has no purpose or meaning
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Mikel99(m): 1:44am On Jun 22, 2023
helinues:

When you offend someone deliberately, is it law you have broken?
Of course and of course not. If I do that for a good reason, then there is no problem. For example, exposing a corrupt politician. I will have offended him but not break the law.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Mikel99(m): 1:45am On Jun 22, 2023
LordReed:

It is a religious term. When someone steps on your foot and refuses to apologize do you say he committed a sin?

Religiously and socially, that is an offence or sin.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:02am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Fool
Who mention pastor or philosopher

Well, it's understandable you say so as it comes from someone whose life has no purpose or meaning
Sebi na wetin your pastor tell you, be your purpose
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mumu oshi 😭😭🀣🀣
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:04am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

See how many foolish questions you are asking me
It's not compulsory we share Sam views

Go find a purpose
You can't even answer simple question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See your life inside gutter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gimme answer na πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 2:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You can't even answer simple question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
See your life inside gutter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gimme answer na πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

From flood
To Islam
To Igbo

Babyboy
Keep asking

Go and meet your purposeless folks under the below theme:
Life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Sebi na wetin your pastor tell you, be your purpose
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mumu oshi 😭😭🀣🀣

I get pastor?
Na pastor tell me my purpose?

Purposeless and meaningless nairalander desperate to drag me to share your vain mentality
Your life has no purpose, no future or directions, no hope
So it makes sense you paddle your life into wherever direction you seem fit for it... What differentiates you between animals?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

From flood
To Islam
To Igbo

Babyboy
Keep asking

Go and meet your purposeless folks under the below theme:
Life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference
Just tell me you can't answer simple question πŸ˜‚

Or Yahweh has not ministered to you yet 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:34am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

I get pastor?
Na pastor tell me my purpose?

Purposeless and meaningless nairalander desperate to drag me to share your vain mentality
Your life has no purpose, no future or directions, no hope
So it makes sense you paddle your life into wherever direction you seem fit for it... What differentiates you between animals?
All these your wailing doesn't stop me from earning dollars weekly πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm so sorry for you, if you are waiting for a invisible sky daddy to drop millions in your account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Simple questions, you can't answer..... What's the difference between you and someone who's mentally unstable 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 2:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just tell me you can't answer simple question πŸ˜‚

Or Yahweh has not ministered to you yet 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Every thing that is made has a purpose whether great or small
Natural or man made

The sun has a purpose
Vegetation has a purpose
Gravity serve a purpose
Water serve a purpose
Brain serve a purpose

Traffic light serve a purpose
Vehicles serve a purpose
The internet serve a purpose
TV serve a purpose
Furniture has a purpose
Clay vessels serve a purpose
All these serve a purpose because their designer made them for specific needs or purposes

If you see a piece of furniture you don't clearly know or understand, will you discard it as purposeless or you ask a carpenter to tell you who made it?

Similarly, it is not humans that MADE us. There is One that made us and only him can give us the answer to our question as to the purpose or meaning of life, not religious leaders, not philosophers, not any other human.

I know my purpose in life and logically, like every other thing that is made, I must live it in accord to the standards of the One who made it. Anything outside that leads to frustration

Since your life has no good, no bad, no design and just pitiless indifference, I understand your animalistic view that you have no direction in life, so steer your boat up and down the ocean and your life is inconsequential and lead selfish thinking and desires like beasts of the field. Pitiable person. Then why not go meet your useless folks rather than on a religious forum. Guyman living a useless life
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 2:42am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

All these your wailing doesn't stop me from earning dollars weekly πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm so sorry for you, if you are waiting for a invisible sky daddy to drop millions in your account πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Simple questions, you can't answer..... What's the difference between you and someone who's mentally unstable 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

The one who Designed the cycles of life and is taking care of billions of creatures will take care of me
I've not and never and will never be greedy to ask or expect billions
I'm a very content person, I have enough, I work hard and I share what I have with others
You have been bringing up meaningless assumptions since we interacted. From flood to Islam to Igbo to billions in my account. Your brain no de work walahi
Indeed, what else can we expect from a drunk that has no purpose in his life.

If I may ask, tell us your own purpose in this life and what you have accomplished and where you are going.

Keep chasing clout and seeking attention
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The one who Designed the cycles of life and is taking care of billions of creatures will take care of me
I've not and never and will never be greedy to ask or expect billions
I'm a very content person, I have enough, I work hard and I share what I have with others
You have been bringing up meaningless assumptions since we interacted. From flood to Islam to Igbo to billions in my account. Your brain no de work walahi
Indeed, what else can we expect from a drunk that has no purpose in his life.

If I may ask, tell us your own purpose in this life and what you have accomplished and where you are going.

Keep chasing clout and seeking attention
Answer my questions and stop running away!
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Clown 🀑 🀑 🀑 🀑
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:44am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Every thing that is made has a purpose whether great or small
Natural or man made

The sun has a purpose
Vegetation has a purpose
Gravity serve a purpose
Water serve a purpose
Brain serve a purpose

Traffic light serve a purpose
Vehicles serve a purpose
The internet serve a purpose
TV serve a purpose
Furniture has a purpose
Clay vessels serve a purpose
All these serve a purpose because their designer made them for specific needs or purposes

If you see a piece of furniture you don't clearly know or understand, will you discard it as purposeless or you ask a carpenter to tell you who made it?

Similarly, it is not humans that MADE us. There is One that made us and only him can give us the answer to our question as to the purpose or meaning of life, not religious leaders, not philosophers, not any other human.

I know my purpose in life and logically, like every other thing that is made, I must live it in accord to the standards of the One who made it. Anything outside that leads to frustration

Since your life has no good, no bad, no design and just pitiless indifference, I understand your animalistic view that you have no direction in life, so steer your boat up and down the ocean and your life is inconsequential and lead selfish thinking and desires like beasts of the field. Pitiable person. Then why not go meet your useless folks rather than on a religious forum. Guyman living a useless life
Tell me your own purpose 🀣🀣🀣🀑🀑🀑
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 3:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Tell me your own purpose 🀣🀣🀣🀑🀑🀑

As a moral being with freewill and limitations, my purpose in life is to live my life in accord to the set standards of the one who created life just as every complex machinery and inventions serve such purpose. Following the directions and guidelines, that is what will bring true success and a sense of satisfaction without the frustration that comes from making poor decisions like people like you who are animalistic, without guide and leading your lives in uncertain directions.
For example, a canoe was made to paddle on water but anyone who tries to row it on a highway will frustrate himself and the canoe and get disappointed. Similar thing applies to the life that we were created with - follow the directions of the Creator and live a successful life, go otherwise and you're on your own. Remember, we have freewill to do as we like

Knowing my purpose has given my life a sense of satisfaction, I'm not here by accident, I have a reason for living and I am enjoying it as well as a relationship with the Creator. If all men follow the directions and purpose, there would have been peace and unity and order in the human family. Instead they reject it and see what we have today. Hate, violence, immorality, crime, etc

What is your purpose in life? You need not answer. Like Dawkins said, you have no purpose or meaning than to find one for yourself and manage. Go and perpetuate the DNA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 7:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Aemmyjah:

As a moral being with freewill and limitations, my purpose in life is to live my life in accord to the set standards of the one who created life just as every complex machinery and inventions serve such purpose. Following the directions and guidelines, that is what will bring true success and a sense of satisfaction without the frustration that comes from making poor decisions like people like you who are animalistic, without guide and leading your lives in uncertain directions.
For example, a canoe was made to paddle on water but anyone who tries to row it on a highway will frustrate himself and the canoe and get disappointed. Similar thing applies to the life that we were created with - follow the directions of the Creator and live a successful life, go otherwise and you're on your own. Remember, we have freewill to do as we like

Knowing my purpose has given my life a sense of satisfaction, I'm not here by accident, I have a reason for living and I am enjoying it as well as a relationship with the Creator. If all men follow the directions and purpose, there would have been peace and unity and order in the human family. Instead they reject it and see what we have today. Hate, violence, immorality, crime, etc

What is your purpose in life? You need not answer. Like Dawkins said, you have no purpose or meaning than to find one for yourself and manage. Go and perpetuate the DNA grin
Na purpose you dey write, like Paul dey write epistles πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Omo, your purpose na how many chapters and verses πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Werey say him purpose na to live according to the standards of the invisible sky daddy 😁 😁 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Please, who's the true Creator/God!?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2023
Mikel99:

Religiously and socially, that is an offence or sin.

The question is do you say he committed a sin?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Na purpose you dey write, like Paul dey write epistles πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

Omo, your purpose na how many chapters and verses πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Werey say him purpose na to live according to the standards of the invisible sky daddy 😁 😁 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

Please, who's the true Creator/God!?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

A stupid person never learns but asks stupid questions
Stupid questions and pessimistic reasoning is not characteristic of any intelligent person

Well, let me tell you what you wish to hear
The universe created itself
Kaboom! And the whole world came into existence
That is sensible for people of your brain
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Where's the proof that God set it!?

And which of the Gods set it!?

Laws do not set themselves. It is always A Person Who makes and sets a Law.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 12:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

A stupid person never learns but asks stupid questions
Stupid questions and pessimistic reasoning is not characteristic of any intelligent person

Well, let me tell you what you wish to hear
The universe created itself
Kaboom! And the whole world came into existence
That is sensible for people of your brain
Simple questions, you can't answer!! πŸ˜‚

I guess it's a sin to answer questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Dummy!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Simple questions, you can't answer!! πŸ˜‚

I guess it's a sin to answer questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Dummy!
Yes, a sin to answer fools
Attention seeking fools like you
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

He is really bitter in his heart the smileys are just a cover up to pretend he is enjoying the discussion but if you can read his heart through what he's typing you will pity him {Luke 6:45} because he really really needs help! undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He is really bitter in his heart the smileys are just a cover up to pretend he is enjoying the discussion but if you can read his heart through what he's typing you will pity him {Luke 6:45} because he really really needs help! undecided

Very bitter person
No joy
No hope
No future
Just mindless and lost and asking foolish questions and never learning
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Very bitter person
No joy
No hope
No future

That's what hopelessness does to people, they will become joyless without anyone to share their time with unlike believers that are filled with happy moments always sharing their hope with fellow believers {Hebrews 10:24-25} that's why they are filled with bitterness so anytime they come in contact with happy people these sadists feel like hurting them! embarassed
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

That's what hopelessness does to people, they will become joyless without anyone to share their time with unlike believers that are filled with happy moments always sharing their hope with fellow believers {Hebrews 10:24-25} that's why they are filled with bitterness so anytime they come in contact with happy people these sadists feel like hurting them! embarassed

Like a goat that leaves his territory to go and find food to steal
Same with atheists, no joy in the conversation among themselves or hope
They know the forum to come and show frustration
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Like a goat that leaves his territory to go and find food to steal. Same with atheists, no joy in the conversation among themselves or hope
They know the forum to come and show frustration

One told there's nowhere they can go to talk with people so we should welcome them but the next minute he was calling me names for discussing with another person.

So it's true they're really frustrated! embarassed
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

One told there's nowhere they can go to talk with people so we should welcome them but the next minute he was calling me names for discussing with another person.

So it's true they're really frustrated! embarassed

One told me that if God exists and is loving, why did he allow Tinubu win the election?
When has the winner of an election become an evidence for God's existence? Wetin concern God with politics?
If his preferred candidate wins, will he acknowledge that God exists?

Atheists have no evidence to prove there is no God
They just want to believe that there is no God

1 Like

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Nah, you're just walking around with nothing in your skull πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Has the lord ministered to you yet? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

One told me that if God exists and is loving, why did he allow Tinubu win the election?
When has the winner of an election become an evidence for God's existence? Wetin concern God with politics?
If his preferred candidate wins, will he acknowledge that God exists?

Atheists have no evidence to prove there is no God
They just want to believe that there is no God
Gimme the proof that the christian god is the true god! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You still went to quote the book of Luke πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are Mentally defeated!! πŸ˜‚

Damn, I'd always laugh when I discuss with mumu like you..... Cos y'all just funny!!

Did you get tired of quoting me

C'mon defend your god and belief.. Stop being a damn loser!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Very bitter person
No joy
No hope
No future
Says someone who can't answer a simple question 🀑🀑
It seems you are a definition of zero joy, zero hope, zero future! πŸ˜‚

C'mon boy, what job do you need?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Says someone who can't answer a simple question 🀑🀑
It seems you are a definition of zero joy, zero hope, zero future! πŸ˜‚

C'mon boy, what job do you need?

Go and find a purpose to your purposeless life
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Gimme the proof that the christian god is the true god! πŸ˜‚

Ask your mirror
Some people are not worth conversing with

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Christianity Moved Away From Monotheism; The Difference From Arianism / Does 'Jesus' Believe In Human Equality? / It Is A Matter Of Personal Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.