Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' (2449 Views)

Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / Listening To Normal Circular Music Or Hip Hop,is It A Sin Or Wrong For A / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 3:17am On Jun 21, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Lots and lots of people are dying daily through blood transfusion but your white supremacists won't tell you because they don't want you to stop trusting in them.

Go to advance countries today you will know that they are facing blood transfusion out! wink

The ignorant fool has not seen that the medic society says that blood transfusion is very risky and the patient is susceptible to diseases later especially blood diseases that affect them and even future offspring
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:05am On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The ignorant fool has not seen that the medic society says that blood transfusion is very risky and the patient is susceptible to diseases later especially blood diseases that affect them and even future offspring

He is just a sadist that's how they behave in the society, they're joyless so they want everyone else to become like them.
So it's not his fault but all the things happening around him taking away what brings him joy! undecided
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09am On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How do you reason sef?
Calling someone dumb and idiot?
We're talking about an event that happened 4000 years ago
Did you know when division into continents began?
In 1919, Earth population was 1.9 billion
How many people do you think existed then? Moreover, they all spoke the same language which was a unifying factor as they had not been divided into nations and continents then
So don't be shallow when asking childish question

He's just a kid overwhelmed with sadness so he can't think straight all he wants is for all the people around him to taste the bitterness in his life so he really needs help! embarassed
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

The laws of God are laws of love.
Matthew 22:37-40 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
This is the first and great commandment.
And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Show me which country has that in its laws.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Image123(m): 5:36am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Show me which country has that in its laws.

Facepalm for you.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Well, as for me... I don't believe in 'sin'

I follow laws stated in the constitution of my country..... Not laws stated by an Israeli god or Arab god!

There was no constitution in the 1500 yet murder, adultery, stealing, breaching of contracts were still offences.

You do not need to believe in it but like the sun and rain, it still holds force against you.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 7:36am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Sin is a made up concept to guilt people into obedience to religious strictures. I'd definitely take the law seriously.

Crime is the one created by men as they unlawfully took upon themselves power to create their own fake law called legal.

Sin is a creation of God through Natural Law.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

Crime is the one created by men as they unlawfully took upon themselves power to create their own law called legal.

Sin is a creation of God through Natural Law.

Define natural law.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 8:15am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Define natural law.

As the name says, Laws derived from what we call Nature.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

As the name says, Laws derived from what we call Nature.

So when a lion eats an antelope what is the natural law in that situation?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

So when a lion eats an antelope what is the natural law in that situation?

The Law of Carnivorous animal.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by LordReed(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

The Law of Carnivorous animal.

Gimme an example of natural law that applies to humans.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How do you reason sef?
Calling someone dumb and idiot?
We're talking about an event that happened 4000 years ago
Did you know when division into continents began?
In 1919, Earth population was 1.9 billion
How many people do you think existed then? Moreover, they all spoke the same language which was a unifying factor as they had not been divided into nations and continents then
So don't be shallow when asking childish question
Small yansh dey shake too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Let me ask you.... Where was it recorded aside the Bible,that Noah visited your people 4k yrs ago to inform them about a coming flood!
Maybe your people forgot to write it down in their history πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A 600yr old man built a big Boat for years....after the flood,he lives another 350 years
Altogether he lived 950yrs πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You guys need to visit the doctor asap! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

There was no constitution in the 1500 yet murder, adultery, stealing, breaching of contracts were still offences.

You do not need to believe in it but like the sun and rain, it still holds force against you.
No constitutions.... But had laws of the land or customs set aside for them!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

No constitutions.... But had laws of the land or customs set aside for them!

And where did The first Laws of land and custom come from?

Answer: God set it, through Natural Law.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by vdestro: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
LordReed:

Gimme an example of natural law that applies to humans.

Told you before.

Man shall eat herb and meat and not wood or stone.

The wombman shall bear mankind in her belly and not the nonewomb man.

Mankind shall live on the surface of the earth and not in the belly of the sea as the fish does.
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
vdestro:

And where did The first Laws of land and custom come from?

Answer: God set it, through Natural Law.
Where's the proof that God set it!?

And which of the Gods set it!?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Small yansh dey shake too πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Let me ask you.... Where was it recorded aside the Bible,that Noah visited your people 4k yrs ago to inform them about a coming flood!
Maybe your people forgot to write it down in their history πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A 600yr old man built a big Boat for years....after the flood,he lives another 350 years
Altogether he lived 950yrs πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You guys need to visit the doctor asap! πŸ˜‚

Your brain needs testing
Mention events that happened about 4000 years ago and prove why it is historical
Munu
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Your brain needs testing
Mention events that happened about 4000 years ago and prove why it is historical
Munu
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

So you can't differentiate between a fairytale and real life shit

So humans were living up to 900, 1000yrs
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Can you see it's you who need a brain reset!

Omo ode!! πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

So you can't differentiate between a fairytale and real life shit

So humans were living up to 900, 1000yrs
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Can you see it's you who need a brain reset!

Omo ode!! πŸ˜‚

Again
Mention any story of an event that happened 4000 years ago

The story of a global flood is most widespread across all continents and countries
Though there are differences, the main LCM was that a deluge occured destroying both man and beasts, only a remnant survived it

Unlike Legends that their tales was about 'once upon a time'

Bible gives the events prior to the time
The name of the builder of the Ark
His age
His family
The measurement of the ark
The number of days the rain fell and when it subsided

Science itself gives a theory of an flood that destroyed the earth and the fossils are still there till today

Critical, pessimistic attitude is not a characteristic of intellectual people.

Lemme ask you one question I ask atheists
We believe in a Creator and since Life was created, that means our life has a purpose or meaning. What is not made cannot have meaning

Atheists claim that there is no Creator and therefore life has no purpose/meaning.
Do you agree that your life is purposeless and useless? Yes or No?
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Again
Mention any story of an event that happened 4000 years ago

The story of a global flood is most widespread across all continents and countries
Though there are differences, the main LCM was that a deluge occured destroying both man and beasts, only a remnant survived it

Unlike Legends that their tales was about 'once upon a time'

Bible gives the events prior to the time
The name of the builder of the Ark
His age
His family
The measurement of the ark
The number of days the rain fell and when it subsided

Science itself gives a theory of an flood that destroyed the earth and the fossils are still there till today

Critical, pessimistic attitude is not a characteristic of intellectual people.

Lemme ask you one question I ask atheists
We believe in a Creator and since Life was created, that means our life has a purpose or meaning. What is not made cannot have meaning

Atheists claim that there is no Creator and therefore life has no purpose/meaning.
Do you agree that your life is purposeless and useless? Yes or No?
You dey use Bible as evidence.... Your mumu don increase!!πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Since the quran is the evidence of the Muslims.. Why don't you accept Islam!? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Go check my comments on Religion section... I've not mentioned I'm Atheist!
Y'all think anybody who isn't Christian, is Atheist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...... I'm simply agnostic!

The purpose of your life, is in your hands!
Become what you want and don't forget you'd not exist anymore!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

You dey use Bible as evidence.... Your mumu don increase!!πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Since the quran is the evidence of the Muslims.. Why don't you accept Islam!? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Go check my comments on Religion section... I've not mentioned I'm Atheist!
Y'all think anybody who isn't Christian, is Atheist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...... I'm simply agnostic!

The purpose of your life, is in your hands!
Become what you want and don't forget you'd not exist anymore!

U reason as a fool
So cos an event is mentioned in the Koran corroborates what the Bible says or makes it different on its own?
Even the Koran mentions the bible as unique

Again, your life has no purpose
So, go and find a purpose that befits you
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

U reason as a fool
So cos an event is mentioned in the Koran corroborates what the Bible says or makes it different on its own?
Even the Koran mentions the bible as unique

Again, your life has no purpose
So, go and find a purpose that befits you
You are just making a fool of yourself dawg.

Accept Islam na πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Shebi Islam and Christianity na same Abrahamic shit

The quran is evidence enough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you are Igbo, was it ever recorded in your history that a flood happened and Noah informed them πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mumu oshi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

If you are Igbo, was it ever recorded in your history that a flood happened and Noah informed them πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Mumu oshi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The highlighted is evidence I'm chatting a fool as he has moved from not being able to give evidence of ancient events of several centuries to false premise argument towards Islam and then ethnicity

Go and find your purpose
Meet your purposeless atheists and find a purpose

See what a leading, renowned atheist and evolutionist said regarding your purpose of life

Life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference- Dawkins

Your life has no purpose, no design, no good or bad... It's better you leave this forum and go perpetuate DNA. That is your purpose
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

Mumu oshi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You urself know that the account of ancient flood event is widespread and had to bring it to a tribe that mention little or nothing about it

U be werey
Confirm evidence you have no purpose in life
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

You urself know that the account of ancient flood event is widespread and had to bring it to a tribe that mention little or nothing about it

U be werey
Confirm evidence you have no purpose in life
All you just want to drive at, is that your Bible recording of an ancient flood is the correct one! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

We have had several flood stories... Please, which one is the true one!
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

The highlighted is evidence I'm chatting a fool as he has moved from not being able to give evidence of ancient events of several centuries to false premise argument towards Islam and then ethnicity

Go and find your purpose
Meet your purposeless atheists and find a purpose

See what a leading, renowned atheist and evolutionist said regarding your purpose of life

Life has no higher purpose than to perpetuate the survival of DNA...life has no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference- Dawkins

Your life has no purpose, no design, no good or bad... It's better you leave this forum and go perpetuate DNA. That is your purpose
Just lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚... You Christians are so funny!

Your brain is so isolated!!πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Your life purpose is an individual shit....your purpose is not what a pastor or philosopher tells you!!

Start making use of your brain..... Mumu! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Honchoslim16:

All you just want to drive at, is that your Bible recording of an ancient flood is the correct one! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

We have had several flood stories... Please, which one is the true one!

Atheists claim everything in the Bible is false, myths and without support outside it

When you show them evidence, they start to cherrypick why you don't go for others besides the Bible

When you still show them, they start to tell you that some of the stories from the other evidence were older than the Bible and it was an imposter that copied from them to make it popular

Go and and fight all other religions as Christian are not the only ones that believe in God. When you are done and still alive, come back here.

Again, overly critical and pessimistic attitude is not a characteristic of intellectuals
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Honchoslim16(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Atheists claim everything in the Bible is false, myths and without support outside it

When you show them evidence, they start to cherrypick why you don't go for others besides the Bible

When you still show them, they start to tell you that some of the stories from the other evidence were older than the Bible and it was an imposter that copied from them to make it popular

Go and and fight all other religions as Christian are not the only ones that believe in God. When you are done and still alive, come back here.

Again, overly critical and pessimistic attitude is not a characteristic of intellectuals
Christianity and Islam will always be talked about, cos they are the mainstream!

Give me a proof that Snakes talk! πŸ˜‘
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Aemmyjah(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Christianity and Islam will always be talked about, cos they are the mainstream!

Give me a proof that Snakes talk! πŸ˜‘

See how many foolish questions you are asking me
It's not compulsory we share Sam views

Go find a purpose
Re: Which One Is More Serious 'a Sin' Or 'a Crime' by Mikel99(m): 1:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Honchoslim16:
Well, as for me... I don't believe in 'sin'

I follow laws stated in the constitution of my country..... Not laws stated by an Israeli god or Arab god!
Most of those laws or constitutions are gotten from those laws depending on the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Greatest Of All Evils (na Me Talk Am) / Evolution Proves Creation / Prayers For Nigeria:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.