Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. (394 Views)

Men, Is This True? (pix) / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by EriMma1: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2023
When I first saw this Kenyan woman ranting on Facebook, I felt disturbed and ashamed when she called out on the "Ashawos" to protect their clients ( Nigerian men) . .

Like really?? Of all the countries in the world, Nigeria was the only country it's men were mentioned. As in ....That was a huge slap on us as Nigerians. I mean.. Britain is there, France is there, south Africa is there, Cameroon and other African countries are there... Why was Nigeria the only country mentioned? Does it mean Nigerian men are the most promiscuous and highest patronizers of prostitutes? That's what it means!...

Little wonder, any little discussion here, you'll see many men bragging of carrying olosho. In fact, there are so many hook-up and sexuality sections in and around every social media forum flooded mostly by Nigerian men actively engaging in this act. What you don't know is, the world is watching and taking record of these things. This is the one of the reasons our men are being treated with disrespect in these countries because of the notorious things we are known for. meanwhile other countries are respected and celebrated for new inventions and achievements.

Please, Nigerian men, lets stop dragging our name in the mud. let's try to be appearing in the news for the right reasons. And I've chosen to say this here because if there must be a change, the change will have to start from small circles like this. Please, lets reduce or stop the patronage of prostitutes in and outside our regions. Let's channel our energies and resources to more innovative and productive ventures.

Let's ponder upon this individually, make necessary adjustments and retrace our steps.

God bless Nigeria. God bless our Men.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by Zonefree(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2023
Does it mean Nigerian men are the most promiscuous and highest patronizers of prostitutes?

Yes, we are. Do you have a problem with that?

Most Nigerian men went there just to hustle not to start keeping girlfriends or getting married. Some are married here while others get girlfriend waiting for them.

So, when konji arises, they patronise prostitutes. Cum and Go. No feelings, No emotions.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by EriMma1: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Yes, we are. Do you have a problem with that?

Most Nigerian men went there just to hustle not to start keeping girlfriends or getting married. Some are married here while others get girlfriend waiting for them.

So, when konji arises, they patronise prostitutes. Cum and Go. No feelings, No emotions.

Don't you think your actions are now bringing global shame and disgrace to our beautiful name and country Nigeria?.

It's lame excuses like yours that made a Nigerian man go and disgrace himself molesting teenage children in the UK just few weeks he got there and was deported.

How about making us known and celebrated for great things? Na wa o.

Abeg make una change.
Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
let's try to be appearing in the news for the right reasons.

I don't get.

We don't make the news for the right or good reasons??
Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by annayawchee: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
It simply means Nigerian men are good catch to them and they treat them right..

How many African men don mobilize for una if eke carry una for where una dey do ashewo for Libya and Italy??

There is level to this things
Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by EriMma1: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
annayawchee:
It simply means Nigerian men are good catch to them and they treat them right..

How many African men don mobilize for una if eke carry una for where una dey do ashewo for Libya and Italy??

There is level to this things

Imagine... How will celebrate mediocrity in this country is what baffles me the most. Very wrong.

Yeye level.
Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by JeffreyJunior: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
The ashewos pay taxes and contribute to their economy meaning Nigerian men's preek acted are catalysts for growth in Kenya's GDP.

Tell me, which foreign policy pass that one? grin

If nobody will appreciate us, we Nigerian men will appreciate ourselves jare. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan "Ashawos" Protest for their clients NIGERIAN Men Is A National Disgrace. by EriMma1: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
The ashewos pay taxes and contribute to their economy meaning Nigerian men's preek acted are catalysts for growth in Kenya's GDP.

Tell me, which foreign policy pass that one? grin

If nobody will appreciate us, we Nigerian men will appreciate ourselves jare. grin

SMH..

(1) (Reply)

Depression Is Real / . /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.