Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Depression Is Real - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depression Is Real (356 Views)

What Happened That Made You Believe Spiritual Is Real / At The Verge Of Ending My Life. (depression Is Real)!!! / How I Met My Wife: Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

Depression Is Real by Auxtan(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
I don't know if I am the only one battling depression from many things.

I am 27 years old.

From family of 2 sisters of 29yrs and 24yrs respectively that suitors don't seem to be coming for.

My dad and mum always having loggerheads.

And my mum being such a toxic person that can never let you have peace of mind.

Life is really hard sometimes even if you have a decent means of livelihood.

I'm 100% depressed and living sad.

Re: Depression Is Real by slimjohn2k5: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
I will show u 35 and 40yrs old girls when never marry and are not depressed.
Just find what makes you happy. Men will come when it is time.

Re: Depression Is Real by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is he depressed because men are not coming to marry his sisters?😂😂😂

Or is he also a woman?🤔🤔🤔
slimjohn2k5:
I will show u 35 and 40yrs old girls when never marry and are not depressed.
Just find what makes you happy. Men will come when it is time.

Re: Depression Is Real by Auxtan(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Is he depressed because men are not coming to marry his sisters?😂😂😂

Or is he also a woman?🤔🤔🤔
I am depressed because of every woman factor in my life. Mother, sisters and girlfriend.
Re: Depression Is Real by Berrityga: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Leave your parents house. I left my parents house in my final year. After my mother insulted me that I'm eating her husband's food and I'm being lazy. Today I've bought my mom a car and my younger sister is out studying on my bills. Depressing is normal but if you allow it take over you, I'm sorry to say but suicide bells will start ringing in your head. Take some antidepressants like weed.

Re: Depression Is Real by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Then leave your parents' house and end things with your girlfriend.
Auxtan:

I am depressed because of every woman factor in my life. Mother, sisters and girlfriend.

Re: Depression Is Real by Epositive(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Do you have friends?
Re: Depression Is Real by Zupay: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
Berrityga:
Leave your parents house. I left my parents house in my final year. After my mother insulted me that I'm eating her husband's food and I'm being lazy. Today I've bought my mom a car and my younger sister is out studying on my bills. Depressing is normal but if you allow it take over you, I'm sorry to say but suicide bells will start ringing in your head. Take some antidepressants like weed.

Is her husband not your father?😆😆
Re: Depression Is Real by Auxtan(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Epositive:
Do you have friends?
Yes I do but we stay in separate cities now. I just graduated from the university last December and currently waiting for my NYSC call up which I am expecting any moment from now while still seriously doing menial businesses as I have done all my life.

But seriously is beginning to be sooo uncomfortable here and I understand I need to move away from my family but I can't do that yet without first going for NYSC service and coming back you know.
Re: Depression Is Real by leisuretym: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2023
Marriage or No marriage, they should not be looking to get married because of hunger, men need a women that can support them not I never chop girls with plenty body count looking for meal ticket 🎫

Are they working? How much are they earning?

Re: Depression Is Real by sisisioge: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2023
Wetin Kabiru no go see for mechanic village! You're depressed because your sisters arent married yet shocked

Your parents are always fighting shocked

And because your mom is toxic.

Oga, you're legit one of those people who allow the things they cannot control to control them. Depression is simple over thinking stuff. These things no suppose too concern you at your age fa.It is well.
Re: Depression Is Real by Miracleify(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2023
Berrityga:
Good morning

Why Is Burna Boy Still Single And Without Even A Baby Mama At 32 / Young Lady Shares Video Of Her Pastor Parents Denigrating Her For Asking For An / For Sale