Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

When Will Christ Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Will Christ Come? (240 Views)

Did Christ Come To Save Everybody? Find Out Here!!! / Has Jesus Christ Come Or Is He Coming Back Again? / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Christ Come? by Kennitrust(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2023
The way I head about the coming of Christ in my childhood days I could never believe that it will take this long.

I'm now over 40yrs and I'm still waiting.

Or is it death that signify the coming of Christ?

2 Likes

Re: When Will Christ Come? by Kennitrust(m): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2023
Please pastor and other bible students should help clarify this
Re: When Will Christ Come? by TemplarLandry: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2023
The day you die is when your own Christ comes. It's that simple.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by KnownUnknown: 11:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Lol. The coming of Christ. What a silly idea!

4 Likes

Re: When Will Christ Come? by Tallesty1(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2023
Kennitrust:
The way I head about the coming of Christ in my childhood days I could never believe that it will take this long.

If nah you they nail join cross, you go still wan come again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will Christ Come? by budaatum: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2023
Kennitrust:

I'm sure you heard of manna too and are expecting your's from heaven.

Kenni, your question should not be "signify the coming of Christ". You should start with, "Who is Christ", and when you grow small, "What is Christ"?

Re: When Will Christ Come? by Courz: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2023
Why don't you focus on being a good person, doing your part in contributing to the goodness of the world and treating people well, live your life instead of focusing on the arrival of Jesus. If you read your Bible, you will know that certain events must occur before he comes. Those events have not come. Just live your life. Some generations will have to come and go before he comes.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by falcon01: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2023
He ain't coming back, just move on.

1 Like

Re: When Will Christ Come? by orisa37: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
NIGERIA IS DELAYING THE COMING OF JESUS.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by MaxIntheHouse2(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kennitrust:

The way I head about the coming of Christ in my childhood days I could never believe that it will take this long. I'm now over 40yrs and I'm still waiting. Or is it death that signify the coming of Christ?
The coming of Christ will mean doom for many on this planet as in millions!
Jesus will come when the last system of government introduced by humans failed woefully before everyone, until then Jesus can't come as mankind are still hoping in their human government, one world government will come first then Jesus will come and destroy all of them before he established his own government! Daniel 2:44 compare to Luke 19:27
Re: When Will Christ Come? by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
GOOD QUESTION,

LET THE BIBLE SCHOOLERS IN THE HOUSE ANSWER.

JESUS IS LORD,

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by MindHacker9009(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: When Will Christ Come? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kennitrust:
β–  The way I head about the coming of Christ in my childhood days I could never believe that it will take this long. I'm now over 40yrs and I'm still waiting.
β–  Or is it death that signify the coming of Christ?
Well, go ask those who lied to you that He would come in your time when He instead said He would come when it is time for Him to come. undecided

2. What is special about your death that it should signify the coming of Christ? undecided
Re: When Will Christ Come? by Kennitrust(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, go ask those who lied to you that He would come in your time when He instead said He would come when it is time for Him to come. undecided

2. What is special about your death that it should signify the coming of Christ? undecided
I thought you could be more enlightened...lol
Re: When Will Christ Come? by Righthussle: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Soon
Re: When Will Christ Come? by Image123(m): 4:39am On Jun 19, 2023
Kennitrust:

Keep waiting. Some people waited over 4000years for His promised first coming. Do you exactly have a choice?
Re: When Will Christ Come? by KnownUnknown: 4:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Image123:

Some people waited over 4000years for His promised first coming.

Those must have been some crusty old ass people. Meet Image123’s 3569 year old grannie who has been waiting on Jesus since Methuselah attended pre k.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by Image123(m): 5:17am On Jun 19, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Those must have been some crusty old ass people. Meet Image123’s 3569 year old grannie who has been waiting on Jesus since Methuselah attended pre k.

Good job, clap for yourself. At least you got this one right. Only thing is that they didn't live that long. It's generation after generation waiting.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by KnownUnknown: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Image123:

Good job, clap for yourself. At least you got this one right. Only thing is that they didn't live that long. It's generation after generation waiting.

Of course they lived that long because they waited over 4000 years. Generations added to generations bearing their cross, head turned upwards towards the constellation Hercules. Lol

Standing ovation for myself.
Re: When Will Christ Come? by MindHacker9009(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Which of these Christ in these depitions of Christ over the centuries is coming?

1 Like

Re: When Will Christ Come? by Image123(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
KnownUnknown:

Of course they lived that long because they waited over 4000 years. Generations added to generations bearing their cross, head turned upwards towards the constellation Hercules. Lol

Standing ovation for myself.

i feel your pain. We usually pray for people going through your kind of problem. Hold on to God, your solution will come one day.

(1) (Reply)

Your Name Is 'yahweh" / Israel-hamas: β€˜we’re Bewildered By Your Prayer’, MURIC Tackles Adeboye / WATCH THIS: You Will Stop Thinking About Sex And Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.