Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,681 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze (2577 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Benwallt(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Last night, Daddy Freeze went live on his verified Facebook page to speak about Labour Party's Mr. Peter Gregory Obi and his supporters - the OBIdients

Daddy Freeze said, "I think there are no OBIdients to defend Mr. Peter Gregory Obi like before again. I really feel like hearing the views of decent supporters of Peter Gregory Obi on why they think Peter Gregory Obi is better than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu despite what the president has done within his few days in office."

Speaking further, Daddy Freeze said, "there are some people supporting Peter Gregory Obi who contributed to his lost in the last election. They are rude in dishing out their views about Obi to opposition members. I can even tell you here that many people became toxic during the presidential election because of Peter Gregory Obi."

Lastly, Daddy Freeze said, "I don't know why the supporters of Peter Obi are even insulting me simply because I said President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is working. If at all they feel he is not working, shouldn't they bring their reasons (in order that we compare and contrast)?"

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Benwallt(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
They have recoiled shamelessly into their shells

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Essenza01: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Not a political person, but what has Tinubu done?

- Alledged Removed of subsidy?.. increased inflation?
- Arrested CBN Governor?... What verdict?
- Sack of EFCC chair?... What verdict?
- Floating of Naira?... Increased inflation? (Blackmarket still sustained)
- School loan?... broken down, its education subsidy removal (increased poverty)
- Data protection policy?.... What has that got to do with anything
- Stoppage of MDA credit?.... TSA was done previously, what impact?

And here we are... about to go on medical leave as alledged by Sahara papers..

I refuse to be swayed with propaganda.. if you have anything tangible, let's discuss..

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Mrfeel: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Daddy freeze is seeking attention nothing more

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by presidentBAT: 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
PBAT don win dem over .....They have realize that PBAT wants Nigeria to be great among nations of this world.....

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by TemplarLandry: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
grin Reality has dawned on them.

9 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by favor914: 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mrfeel:
Daddy freeze is seeking attention nothing more
Please shut up, who forced you to take heed to what he said?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by oyebanji44: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
They just realised that being an obifool is a failure... grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
They are no more.
We relegated them to inconsequential 5%ters , dot in a landlord cycle.
We take back the social media from them.
Asiwaju all the way.
Religious propaganda cannot stand the test of time.
If falsehood persists for a thousand year, truth will surely overtake. This is the reality of today. The Obi-diots are ashame of to Obi and to themselves.
They are now crying šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ on social media that Nigerians hate them.
What a pathetic situation for the children of hate that have their teeth set on the edge coz their ancestors ate sour grapes šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡šŸ‡.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by yarimo(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
They are all criminals like OBI himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by LeoDeKing: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
yarimo:
They are all criminals like OBI himself
You are 100% correct.

6 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by tolexy007(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Election is over, matter is in Court. so why should someone still to talk about or advicing Obi when he has lawyers. Only Jobless f**l still debating on Election that is over.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by tolexy007(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Essenza01:

- School loan?... broken down, its education subsidy removal (increased poverty)

I refuse to be swayed with propaganda.. if you have anything tangible, let's discuss..

u are right, I will start taking The present Gov serious wen I begin to see the positive changes on our naira, electricity and d rest.

4 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
presidentBAT:
PBAT don win dem over .....They have realize that PBAT

ā€˜Won overā€™ in what way!? How can a thief impress you by trying to do something with whatever it is heā€™s stolen when it doesnā€™t belong to him! Because this would be the thinking of Peter Obi supporters and obedients! I think you Tinubu minions that think this way are not being true to yourselves! Didnā€™t we see this initial gragra with the former recommendation you sold to Nigerians as the best thing since sliced bread!

I donā€™t know why you guys are so paranoid, insecure in your ā€˜victoryā€™ and obsessed with what Peter Obi, LP and obedients are thinking or saying! Shebi you said he came a distant 3rd and hasnā€™t got a chance in hell, so why are you leaving Atiku and PDP you claim came 2nd and looking to ā€˜engageā€™ or pick a fight with those you claim are ā€˜inconsequential 3rd placers and noisy neighboursā€™!?

Speaking personally, i think Tinubu is a scheming crook and a bigot! I think much worse of him, but letā€™s leave that for another day.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Strafudeen: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Until the courts rule that tinubu won fairly, nothing he does is more than a thief using stolen property to do charity

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by SpatialKing(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
You guys claim you won the election
Yet you keep having sleepless night over someone that came third..

Daddy fool has not commented on the Renowned cleric that was kidnapped in Ondo
The students that were kidnapped by Bokoharam recently

You and Reno are just bunch of lunatics and sycophants

Obidients are far more united and sophisticated than your degenerated brain šŸ§  can imagine..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by phorget(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Freeze dont know nothing yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Flets: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Before you all get carried away with the media propaganda associated with this FG, here are the actions to date and how it affects you (you might not feel the impact immediately but its gonna sting soon)

1. Fuel subsidy is removed and you will buy fuel for 500 to 900naira per liter (depending on the exchange rate). The savings will be looted like that of kerosene and diesel. There will be no commensurate succor/ palliative for your suffering. Instead of going after the subsidy thieves and stopping the smuggling across boarders, they have transferred the responsibility to the helpless Nigerian people.

2. Naira has been devalued (though they call it floating). The FG has handed over the exchange to the market forces where speculators and banks are king. Naira continues to fall in the I/E and parallel market. Anybody who tells you Naira will appreciate is a joker, for a corrupt country like ours, the banks and speculators are the new cabal and will drive the rates how they deem fit. Donā€™t believeā€¦. Just observe. What most donā€™t get now is that CBN now has no obligation to provide FX at a particular rate to the market, a such the new FG players can access FX from CBN without noise.

3. FG funding for tertiary education has been removed. Students will pay upwards of 400K tuition fee starting next session. A lot of students will drop out and cannot complete their education anymore. The so-called student loan will be almost impossible for an average student without connection to access. Guess what happens to the savings from this fundingā€¦. To b looted by the same people who have impoverished the nation.

4. All the FG has done so far is abandon almost all responsibilities it has over the people through the bills being signed since May 29. All Tinubu has done is to make available funds to be shared by him and his goons at the expense of the people. Not a single bill or action aimed at ameliorating the suffering of the already downcast Nigerian people rather adding to the pain in the guise of elitist policies

5. Guess whatā€¦. Same old political criminals are back in power, Gbaja, Akume, Asari Dokubo etc and you expect any real change apart from increased suffering?. How do you expect Tinubu to pay back the these same criminals who supported him into power?

Nigeriansā€¦. Suffer no dey tire una?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by BATified2023: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Essenza01:

typical Igbo blinded by hate

Nobody get your time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by TheEndless: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:

Nobody get your time
He mentioned and I quote
ā€˜if you have anything tangible, let's discussā€™
Not oinks from a yoruba mozulem šŸ–

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Essenza01: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
BATified2023:

Nobody get your time

Oh please shut it with tribal antics... discuss like a learned individual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by carreport(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
They will hurl insults on him

1 Like

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Mrfeel: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
favor914:
Please shut up, who forced you to take heed to what he said?
I can't remember mentioning you kid ?
Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Couldntfigurean: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
What I love about Yoruba people
They will defend their brothers even if that person is a criminal and look for the neighbor to blame for their crimes
One Yoruba woman said they do that mostly in Ibadan,they will blame you for keeping your goat where it can be stolen
I respect them for them,even the half cast amongst them are not spared,they carry that trait from their parents

I wish my Igbo brothers who always insult and scold their brothers for others to see them as patriots are watching?

If Ekweremadu was Yoruba ,they would be supporting him like they did hushpuppy(remember when free puppi trended)

We should all learn from our Yoruba brothers

1 Like

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Alliswell248: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

ā€˜Won overā€™ in what way!? How can a thief impress you by trying to do something with whatever it is heā€™s stolen when it doesnā€™t belong to him! Because this would be the thinking of Peter Obi supporters and obedients! I think you Tinubu minions that think this way are not being true to yourselves! Didnā€™t we see this initial gragra with the former recommendation you sold to Nigerians as the best thing since sliced bread!

I donā€™t know why you guys are so paranoid, insecure in your ā€˜victoryā€™ and obsessed with what Peter Obi, LP and obedients are thinking or saying! Shebi you said he came a distant 3rd and hasnā€™t got a chance in hell, so why are you leaving Atiku and PDP you claim came 2nd and looking to ā€˜engageā€™ or pick a fight with those you claim are ā€˜inconsequential 3rd placers and noisy neighboursā€™!?

Speaking personally, i think Tinubu is a scheming crook and a bigot! I think much worse of him, but letā€™s leave that for another day.
Nobody, I repeat nobody takes your obidients or whatever name u r call serious.
Thank God, I decided not to vote for him.
His campaign strategy was nothing to write home about, adorned with ethnic and religion coloration.

Most of his supporters are toxic, very rude, and intolerant.
Mind you, nothing for him in this country.

5 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Igwe9(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
Freeze feels his attacks on pastors are no longer viable and if I may asked, replacing old thieves will new ones means nothing.
Buhari even started better than him. We all want the best for the country. No nation progresses without a formidable opposition.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by anonymous1759(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Essenza01:

And here we are... about to go on medical leave as alledged by Sahara papers..

Nothing to discuss because you sound partisan. You believed an alleged article from Sahara because itā€™s what you wished for. Same Sahara told you heā€™s going for a business meeting and added medical trip so your likes can masturbate on it. you want to see evidence of tinubuā€™s policies but you didnā€™t bother to confirm the credibility of the so called medical trip we know your likes donā€™t hide under your shell be OBIDIENT for once .

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Essenza01: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
anonymous1759:

Nothing to discuss because you sound partisan. You believed an alleged article from Sahara because itā€™s what you wished for. Same Sahara told you heā€™s going for a business meeting and added medical trip so your likes can masturbate on it. you want to see evidence of tinubuā€™s policies but you didnā€™t bother to confirm the credibility of the so called medical trip we know your likes donā€™t hide under your shell be OBIDIENT for once .

You could have just said you are empty and have nothing to say... it's easier to believe the medical trip with added business meetings rather than the other way round due to evident precedents... how am I supposed to confirm the credibility, if the news was not debunked.... and finally you had to dig up the useless deflective rhetoric of being Obidient whenever its proven the vessel is truly empty.

Sit this one out.. you said nothing useful.. you could have saved the stress by debunking the medical trip breaking news, while giving out the people policies he has championed before the medical leave while we discuss like learned individuals..

1 Like

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by helinues: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Those outside their region which they brainwashed have now seen the light

1 Like

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by mrvitalis(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Never stop your enemies from making mistakes

We warned Nigerians let them enjoy it

Petrol 850 in few months time

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Benwallt(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
What I love about Yoruba people
They will defend their brothers even if that person is a criminal and look for the neighbor to blame for their crimes
One Yoruba woman said they do that mostly in Ibadan,they will blame you for keeping your goat where it can be stolen
I respect them for them,even the half cast amongst them are not spared,they carry that trait from their parents

I wish my Igbo brothers who always insult and scold their brothers for others to see them as patriots are watching?

If Ekweremadu was Yoruba ,they would be supporting him like they did hushpuppy(remember when free puppi trended)

We should all learn from our Yoruba brothers

Invictus Obi rings a bell?

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Obidients To Defend Peter Obi Like Before Again" - Daddy Freeze by Benwallt(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
Never stop your enemies from making mistakes

We warned Nigerians let them enjoy it

Petrol 850 in few months time

At 1000, you will still buy. You ain't gat no choice except you leave the country for us the battalion

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens If CSU Releases Tinubuā€™s Documents And It Is Fake? / Ribaduā€™s Tenure Expires On Sunday / Araba - The Pre-civil War Massacre Of Ndigbo By Non-igbos In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.