Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence (5489 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Lagos Res / DSS Recovers Incriminating Materials, Military Equipment From Mamu's Home / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by ATEAMS: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
Chei
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by moderatedguy: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2023
Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Abagworo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Tinubu should continue his trubal based vendetta but remember power is transient. The next President might do this same thing to his son by using him as a scapegoat. Emefiele had no power of his own but rather an appointee who implemented policies agreed by national economic team comprising many brilliant heads and given a nod by the President.

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Senioreddy: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
18 bags of raw currency.
God how wicked can a man be?
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by CJStarz: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
I believe there's more to this witch-hunting than meet the eyes. If it's about the Naira redesign policy, Emefiele didn't act alone! Why not start the arrest from Buhari who even made public broadcasts in favour if the redesign and the deadline? Na wa o. I just hope this guy survives this.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by tesppidd: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Senioreddy:
18 bags of raw currency.
God how wicked can a man be?
Lol so you believe this?

Some people actually have adult bodies but kid brains.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by OlujobaSamuel: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
Meffy is a seasoned accountant, with years of banking experience, yes he has looted

But those quota system DSS can say another thing... Meffy has no need for physical cash oga,

He knew u were coming, his people saw you arrest him knew you would come search his house oga make una talk another story

This is what would happen
Meffy would be kept for a few more weeks, DSS would be ordered by a court to take him to court of leave him

He would be taken to court with very weak charges... He would be remanded in prison pending bail hearing...

After a month or few weeks he would be granted bail

That's seriously the end... Case would drag on for years

That's all
Emefiele? Accountant? As academic qualifications or profession?
Calm down with una lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Flangelo12: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Electorate:
Watch how Tinubu's lap dogs will flood this thread barking as usual...

They forget it was this same Tinubu that sold calamity Buhari to Nigerians with a promise of change, that Buhari supported Godwin Emefiele's policies and protected him, that both calamity Buhari and Tinubu are friends in the same disastrous APC that made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world.

One of them already spotted below me.

Emefiele came from Jonathan's government.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Flangelo12: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
CJStarz:
I believe there's more to this witch-hunting than meet the eyes. If it's about the Naira redesign policy, Emefiele didn't act alone! Why not start the arrest from Buhari who even made public broadcasts in favour if the redesign and the deadline? Na wa o. I just hope this guy survives this.

Una don start with shouting witch-hunting again.

grin
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by bdon12: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
U mean planted?so emefiele is a mumu to keep ghana mst go in his residence after a new govt came in?this people sha n framing hmm.Nt all of us cant reason like adults.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by bdon12: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Delaw135:

E be like say brain dey pain u, so na buhari pack money go emefiele house abi...
Obviously u dnt hav ability to tink deep.so emefiele who already knows people are after him decided to keep 18 ghana mst go bags stacked wit money?u must be a kid to bliev this.No be today govt begin frame people up to achieve agenda.so now no more story of funding boko haram?dont always bliev wat u read....tink for urself
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by mrvitalis(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Emefiele? Accountant? As academic qualifications or profession?
Calm down with una lies
first class graduate not accounting sir
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by bdon12: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
seanfer:

But Emefeile was appointed by the Administration before PMB and you people would have cried nepotism if PMB had remove him.
I’m not supporting PMB or anybody, but if Emefiele is found wanting of any wrong doing let him face the consequences of his actions.
Nepotism how?all he had to do was pass tru senate n emefiele would hav been removed as senate already hated him.
Take note,if naija govt want to frame u,nothing can stop dem....if u bliev ghana mst go story then y can blieve anything

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by CJStarz: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Now tell me what it is then if it's not witch-hunting. Abi na romance?

Flangelo12:

Una don start with shouting witch-hunting again.

grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by yetunsbay(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
juman:
Lies.
i dont trust DSS on this man.
They accused him of sponsoring islamic terrorists and bandits.
No and no.

DSS is big liar.
What will a christian man gain sponsoring islamic terrorists?
DSS is a joke.
Release him to go home.
u need to be arrested
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
18bags is understatement, angrylook for eitheen 40ftcontainers

1 Like

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by JOemmy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
juman:
Lies.
i dont trust DSS on this man.
They accused him of sponsoring islamic terrorists and bandits.
No and no.

DSS is big liar.
What will a christian man gain sponsoring islamic terrorists?
DSS is a joke.
Release him to go home.

Only gullible nigerians will take the dss serious if they are really a serious orgernization that is fighting terrorism we would have since been seeing them going after fulani jihadists that have been massacring thausands of innocent nigerians in southern kaduna and benue state.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by JOemmy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
Delaw135:

E be like say brain dey pain u, so na buhari pack money go emefiele house abi...

Have u seen any video of the 18 bags of money? If dss can't go after tinibu who everyone saw with bullion vans of money then they are just making fool of themselves.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by JOemmy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
mrvitalis:
Meffy is a seasoned accountant, with years of banking experience, yes he has looted

But those quota system DSS can say another thing... Meffy has no need for physical cash oga,

He knew u were coming, his people saw you arrest him knew you would come search his house oga make una talk another story

This is what would happen
Meffy would be kept for a few more weeks, DSS would be ordered by a court to take him to court of leave him

He would be taken to court with very weak charges... He would be remanded in prison pending bail hearing...

After a month or few weeks he would be granted bail

That's seriously the end... Case would drag on for years

That's all

I believe u a character like tinibu doesn't have what it takes to go the whole hug of unearthing all meffy's shaddy deals that will also be implicating his political benefactor buhari.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by juman(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
yetunsbay:
u need to be arrested

Come and arrest me.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Adewale1603(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Karma dealing with him. The spirit and ghost of the innocent souls that died because of his cashless policy are after him, dealing with him left and right. One can't do this magnitude of wickedness and escape it. There must be repercussions
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by yetunsbay(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
juman:

Come and arrest me.
dare me, upload ur nin slip
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by juman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
yetunsbay:
dare me, upload ur nin slip

I dont have.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by yetunsbay(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
juman:

I dont have.
voters card or int'l passport or ssce cert
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Zamrito: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Only Emefiele's relative would pity him now.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by Zamrito: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
That should have been shot on sight.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by juman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
yetunsbay:
voters card or int'l passport or ssce cert

You are a nuisance.
Who you be?
Go away and die.
Re: DSS Recovers 18 Bags Of Currency, Documents From Emefiele’s Residence by swaggerjack: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mahul:
The last administration rot in Corruption after deceiving Nigerians with fight against corruption. Thank God the world is Reading this news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Your Say: Is Nigeria Worth Living In? / Tinubu Gave S’west Votes To Jonathan - Yinka Odumakin / Photo Of The Day:Buhari To Impose Sharia Law On Nigerians If He Wins In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.