Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) (6593 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
We keep saying happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers out there but during mothers day, you'll never hear happy mothers day to all the responsible mothers out there.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Fathers are trying please . If you think I'm lying , check around, more than 60% of nigerian homes don't have a father anymore. They are all late. I personally don't have one too. It's not easy.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by TemplarLandry: 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
That's gynocentrism.
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Out of 10 nigerian homes, 6 don't have father's anymore. They've been dead a long time ago. It's the women that live long to 80s and 90s because they have little or no responsibility. Respect any father you see out there.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by TsbAfrica: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Fathers are the foundation of society

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Fathers are the foundation of society
Exactly

10 Likes

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
People wey their papa still dey alive, celebrate and appreciate him o.Don't allow some females or circumstances to brainwash you o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Baronthecelebri: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nonsense Post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by ebenezary(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Responsibility can lead to serious depression when the means you use to cater for it get narrow or weak or worst get blocked

You becomes worrisome and even disappointed in oneself

16 Likes

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Caramia2020(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Overload is one of the cause
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Caramia2020(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
Overload is one of the causes.

1 Like

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by frozen70(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:
We keep saying happy fathers day to all the responsible fathers out there but during mothers day, you'll never hear happy mothers day to all the responsible mothers out there.

It takes grace of God to be a mother and a real one for that, mother's are priceless

You hardly hear
Fathesless children home

But you must have heard motherless children homes several times

What does it mean to you ?

Does it mean that those children in the motherless homes doesn't have a father ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by dinachi(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Honestly, men who say that are extremely foolish!
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by NewDelhi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
frozen70:

It takes grace of God to be a mother and a real one for that, mother's are priceless

You hardly hear
Fathesless children home

Does it mean that those children in the motherless homes doesn't have a father ?
Lol same mothers that abandon their babies inside Bush or under bus?

Same mothers that contribute nothing to the family and leave all the responsibilities for the husband? No wonder many nigerian homes, their fathers are no more alive . Na those mother that did nothing end up living to 90 years old. All they do is tie wrapper dey collect fresh air or they carry saggy boobs up and down compound dey look for weytin no lost.

Or you've not heard of mothers fighting their sons over their late father's properties?
Mothers today are useless let nobody deceive you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by frozen70(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
NewDelhi:

Same mothers that contribute nothing to the family and leave all the responsibilities for the husband? No wonder many nigerian homes, their fathers are no more alive . Na those mother that did nothing end up living to 90 years old. All they do is tie wrapper dey collect fresh air or they carry saggy boobs up and down compound dey look for weytin no lost.

Or you've not heard of mothers fighting their sons over their late father's properties?

So far am a woman

Mother's of today are not useless

Besides not every woman is privilege to be a mother

That's why i said it takes the grace of God

Then we have more useless fathers than mothers if you want to debate it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by NewDelhi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
If your father is still alive, appreciate him. Men don't live long anymore. If you see any household whose father is above 65 years , they are very lucky because many men don't long till that age anymore.

5 Likes

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by NewDelhi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
frozen70:

So far am a woman

Mother's of today are not useless

Besides not every woman is privilege to be a mother

That's why i said it takes the grace of God

Then we have more useless fathers than mothers if you want to debate it
No o we have many useless mothers.. swear that you've not had sex with another man since you got married.. swear that you've not cheated on your husband

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by frozen70(f): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
izonborn098:
but some of your genders are fighting for equality
izonborn098:
but some of your genders are fighting for equality
NewDelhi:

No o we have many useless mothers.. swear that you've not had sex with another man since you got married.. swear that you've not cheated on your husband
NewDelhi:

I never knew that you weren't intelligent and now that I know, I will end this talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by youngestgrad(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:
God bless you bro, I was just pondering on this like right now
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's Day to my lovely Dad… you are an epitome of a warrior.

3 Likes

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by NewDelhi(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
frozen70:

I never knew that your weren't intelligent and now that I know, I will end this talk
Lol they don catch am.

You keep painting husbands in bad light like they're useless whereas you women are worse. To make matters worse you contribute so little or nothing to the family. At the end of the day, the man dies at a very young age while you women live to your 90s. The fact that women outlive men in this part of the world says alot.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Luckysbab: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
NewDelhi:

Lol they don catch am.

You keep painting husbands in bad light like they're useless whereas you women are worse. To make matters worse you contribute so little or nothing to the family. At the end of the day, the man dies at a very young age while you women live to your 90s. The fact that women outlive men in this part of the world says alot.

Oga, shut up, you went out of line. Have some shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by MechanicMike: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:

angry
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by MechanicMike: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Bro so u are gay... corrrrrrrect?does nairaland loooklike gay nightclub to u??...please pak n go sir!!!!(((no oofencssece))) angry
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by dreamxhaser: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Fathers are trying please . If you think I'm lying , check around, more than 60% of nigerian homes don't have a father anymore. They are all late. I personally don't have one too. It's not easy.

Lolz i battled anxiety and depression for more than a year. I learnt alot about heart health, BP and the likes while in the battlefield.

Then i got to realize what kills most men is stress and overthinking.

While people who live carefree and happy life live
much longer (women)

Hence, its a good thing i learned from a young age that I will never worry myself about anything.

God forbid if my pikin kills, i will tell the authorities to lock him up and continue my life like nothing happened.

9 Likes

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Sirbruno3000(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
It is worse in places like Benin in Edo state. Most of the landslides there have killed their weak husbands. Fathers are scarce in those places.
KingAzubuike:

1 Like

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Farrason: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
frozen70:

You hardly hear
Fathesless children home

You are a weirdo!!

When mother's day come, we celebrate
When father's day come, we celebrate... They are both precious and unique in their own way so let's celebrate them like that.
Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Sirbruno3000(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
When you mind your business, control your sexual urge, keep few reasonable friends, do not allow any manipulations especially from the opposite sex and above all, you draw close and walk with God in obedience your days will be very long on earth.
NewDelhi:
If your father is still alive, appreciate him. Men don't live long anymore. If you see any household whose father is above 65 years , they are very lucky because many men don't long till that age anymore.

2 Likes

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
30 seconds of putting and removing penis in a vagina can make you a father but a woman has to pass through a lot to become a mother. You people should grow up and quit the comparison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by siofra(f): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2023
Spirit04:
30 seconds of putting and removing penis in a vagina can make you a father but a woman has to pass through a lot to become a mother. You people should grow up and quit the comparison

No it doesn't. It just makes you a sperm donor undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by siofra(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
NewDelhi:

There are many single mothers in Nigeria today, not because the father died, but because he ran away. Black men all over the world are infamous for abandoning their progeny. Very wicked, useless lots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Keep Doing This To Men But Not To The Women. (PHOTO) by VTJN(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
NewDelhi:

Lol they don catch am.

Although both are unique, but you can't compare Mother to father. Most father's may be the bread winner of their families but children will pick their mothers one million times over their father

It is nature. Mothers love are priceless

You see that 9 months pregnancy and childbirth is the PRICE

Concerning the age, even in developed countries women live longer than men. We have more male child mortality than female.

Respect to every woman out there

Btw, happy fathers day to all fathers

(1) (2) (Reply)

β€œWe Accidentally Had S*x One Of The Days You Went To Work” - Lady Reacts / Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. / Seriously, I Don't Know How To Ask This Girl For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.