Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cowgirl Style From Now On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cowgirl Style From Now On (4884 Views)

You Are Not Enjoying Life If Your Wife Is Not Giving You Cowgirl Style - Kumchac / Cowgirl Style || Latest Nollywood / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cowgirl Style From Now On by childofdoom1(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Traditionally, missionary style is deemed proper. This involves the man taking the lead and exerting enough energy to whine his waist during penetration of his woman.

However, I feel there should be a switch from missionary style to cowgirl style for hardworking guys. Imagine coming back from work tired and still having to ride your woman.

Since I started cowgirl style, I have preferred no other (excluding doggy). You lie down (two pillows under your head) as you relax and let your woman do the ride. Soothing. That feeling as you spread your legs and she undresses, and climbs will surely put your dudu hard at attention, excited as her opening envelopes it. Not to jump as she rides o. Close ride/marking to avoided bedroom injury.

At interval, you can make her lean over and hold her and dig from underneath. With the boobs swinging in front of your mouth during the ride, you can choose to suck or press. one k-leg girl at the brothel that always ran from doggy (due to her experience with someone with big manhood who hit it to her stomach) can now be excited to approach me for short time as I can substitute doggy for cowgirl when I make demands

5 Likes

Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Illegal1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omoh........take am easy ooh

4 Likes

Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Crucialgem(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hmmm na sex style you dey take time describe like this, if you use this pour this strength in making it in life am sure by now you wouldn't have time to come to nairaland and be explaining sex style

Just saying bro don't come for me

Anyway sha me too I like cowgirl style it comes with less effort

7 Likes

Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Illegal1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Crucialgem:
Just saying bro don't come for me
omoh.......u no need vawulence pro max..
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Brownshoe: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
U again! U don include sex to ur doom

1 Like

Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Caleb15(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
Xbox
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by talented321: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
They overboard one Manchi today for port, toto na rubber no go kill urself because of 5minute pleasure, the way you take explain this thing, i just dey fear o

1 Like

Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by NobleSeed(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
I first no say all those your cry no hold water before..
If you like go start pig style na you Sabi
If season start we will continue from your betting addiction stories and the likes.
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Munamu: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
childofdoom1:
Traditionally, missionary style is deemed proper. This involves the man taking the lead and exerting enough energy to whine his waist during penetration of his woman.

However, I feel there should be a switch from missionary style to cowgirl style for hardworking guys. Imagine coming back from work tired and still having to ride your woman.

I doff my cap. PhD kpekuscology

Since I started cowgirl style, I have preferred no other (excluding doggy). You lie down (two pillows under your head) as you relax and let your woman do the ride. Soothing. That feeling as you spread your legs and she undresses, and climbs will surely put your dudu hard at attention, excited as her opening envelopes it. Not to jump as she rides o. Close ride/marking to avoided bedroom injury.

At interval, you can make her lean over and hold her and dig from underneath. With the boobs swinging in front of your mouth during the ride, you can choose to suck or press. one k-leg girl at the brothel that always ran from doggy (due to her experience with someone with big manhood who hit it to her stomach) can now be excited to approach me for short time as I can substitute doggy for cowgirl when I make demands
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Rexymania(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Some small small boys prick duh hard 😆
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by imagrg(m): 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Preeks don stand erect waiting for action.

Some guys don dey apply Vaseline sharp sharp sef.

This is preposterous! grin
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Omoawoke: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........take am easy ooh

grin as in bro
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by Ireportlive: 6:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Easy oo
Re: Cowgirl Style From Now On by SisterFire(f): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
Are you cursed or what ? always talking about sex .

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Confessed To Have Cheated On Me / How Do Ladies See Gap Toothed Guys / ♥Guys Please Don't Marry If U Can't Fulfil This Requirements!♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.