Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo (19990 Views)

Inflation Was Lower When CBN Governors Were Economists / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Heineken(m): 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
This man should keep shut. Wetin hyn do when hyn be president?
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by LeoDeKing: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
ItswellMike:

Pls let him be....
He is entitle to his opinion...
Yorubas dont have this attitude, U MUST BE A COW IN DAURA
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
Peter Obi's mentor

Obasanjo the Saint sinner, Obi the Saint criminal

two fools
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Lacash: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
Omenlon:
useless old man who even wicked to himself. Check the road leading to his farm, he never fixed it even while in office, same to igbogun his maternal home.
He has no any achievements one can point to for the 8 solid yrs he ruled the country, and yet the old fool was still agitating for the 3rd term. God is indeed a patient God, Kai 🤦🤦🤦
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by seunodediranivy: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
hmmm, but baba has denied this third term ambition several times now, this is quite ignoble, God Almighty will judge.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Dchampion65: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obasanjo is the best leader Nigeria ever had. One thing I like about him is that whatever he says are always facts. Note, I'm not talking about his opinion, which is quite different from facts.

I notice he doesn't lie. Instead of lying, baba will rather remain silent if the fact doesn't favour him.

You are betting on Baba Ota, the man without mistake or error.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by NOHOLDSBAR: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
This man is just a liar and a narcissist.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by seguno2: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Agba Edun should just keep quiet jor.
Nobody wants to hear nothing from you sir.

Please let him keep singing like a canary bird.

Is this not the first time he will acknowledge anything about his third term agenda? Maybe if he keeps singing he will actually own up to the agenda FULLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Henryfortune(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You just heard from the horse's mouth.

Prove him wrong with facts, not rumours.

This is a half-baked news... Am sure he ment governorss of his party then ... But the question still was who moved for the constitution amendments and who tried to influence seating of the senators at the floor of the chambers... If you asked me he didn't mention names because he knows the governors can not defend this in public without a back lash let him mention their names it's true
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by omenka(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Obasanjo is the best leader Nigeria ever had. One thing I like about him is that whatever he says are always facts. Note, I'm not talking about his opinion, which is quite different from facts.

I notice he doesn't lie. Instead of lying, baba will rather remain silent if the fact doesn't favour him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Asswipemod: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Baba rest abeg. Nobody is interested in whatever you’ve to say. Your time is over and it’s time for you to fade away from public appearance.

So you're planning to fade baba? That's assassination now!!! DSS shey you are seeing what Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg just posted?
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nec41: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
That is how igbos hate Nigeria the senate president then refuse the agenda. He risked his life and job.
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BTmyifLx5w

Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo

https://igberetvnews.com/1446885/governors-using-seek-3rd-term-olusegun-obasanjo/
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by gudugudumeje: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
What a big lie from the biggest Nig'n liar in history. So they were using him to give N50m to each member of NASS in 2002.... Twisting history and telling lies is where he,Obasanjo is another head of state. See his books for more lies and outright falsehoods. Obasanjo has commited more heinous, financial and economic crimes in cahoots with his cronies than anyone else in Nigeria's history. Only Azikwe can be close next to him. Others follow.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by blackslayer: 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Actually Obasanjo is aging pretty well! He is looking much more handsome.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Agba Edun should just keep quiet jor.
Nobody wants to hear nothing from you sir.

He has been silenced already. I gave a prophetic release against him and Pa Ayo Adebanjo last year and early this year before the election.

He is no longer relevant. The IBOs needed a support that is why they are running after him.

3 Likes

Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by bhella10: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Is two things.....maybe you weren't born when obJ was the president or you were still a toddler.

OBJ overall is still the worst civilian president we ever had......A man who never forgives anyone he feels offend him.

Do you know how many govs he impeached??
Do you know how Nigeria elections were under him??
Do you know how no one dare criticise him ??

He see himself as alfa and omega of Nigeria........he has to be whatever he wants or nothing else.

Every other person is bad ......he is the only one good.

Nigeria was just coming out of long military rule when he came in as a civilian president in 1999 and he still continued the military rule wearing alagbada.

The useless 1999 constitution ruining us till today who brought it in??
In the 2003 election, I could remember now results were being announced while people were still voting. There was no android phone at this time so you are at the mercy of what OBJ deemed to score your unit. This would be relayed to you on your radio.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by bellotaofeek: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2023
Baba whey don cast !
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
This man is fraud.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by LONEWOLFJOHN: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

thank God 3rd term agenda failed, imagine buhari will do 3rd term
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Godoverevery: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2023
bhella10:
In the 2003 election, I could remember now results were being announced while people were still voting. There was no android phone at this time so you are at the mercy of what OBJ deemed to score your unit. This would be relayed to you on your radio.

Someone who said in yoruba .....if people like they should vote if they like they shouldn't......is only his candidate that will win elections.

That man feels some of us have forgotten is tenure time.........a very wicked selfish man who fight everybody.

Can anyone show just one close friend obJ has
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Laughingkk: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123874485]

How?

He is an elderly statesman who is entitled to his opinion. The fact his opinion doesn't favour you doesn't make him a problem to Nigeria.

In his administration, Nigeria got debt relief which we still enjoy till date. (Paris Fund)

The trust we have in the banking industry today can be credited to him. (Bank Recapitalisation)

Baba introduced EFCC.

Baba introduced Civil Defence into our security system. At least that has created employment.

These are just few of his achievements.

Name any other administration with such achievements. [/quoteok....but did he at any time seek for THIRD TERM?
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Bfly: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
And you allowed yourself to be used, if not for Ken Nnamani
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by bhella10: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Godoverevery:

Someone who said in yoruba .....if people they should vote if they like shouldn't......is only his candidate that will win elections.

That man feels some of us have forgotten is tenure time.........a very wicked selfish man who fight everybody.

Can anyone show just one close friend obJ has
Obi is his protégé
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Neyoosha007(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mention dia name na
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by ItswellMike: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala

Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by AfonjaScud: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
The stupid letter writter, an arrogant and corrupt ruler who blames everyone else but himself.
The paedestrian letter "Tension building" he wrote to Buhari on the last elections was thrown into the dust bin.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Lion123: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
OBJ is so full of sh*t sha.
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2023
LeoDeKing:

How?

He is an elderly statesman who is entitled to his opinion. The fact his opinion doesn't favour you doesn't make him a problem to Nigeria.

In his administration, Nigeria got debt relief which we still enjoy till date. (Paris Fund)

The trust we have in the banking industry today can be credited to him. (Bank Recapitalisation)

Baba introduced EFCC.

Baba introduced Civil Defence into our security system. At least that has created employment.

These are just few of his achievements.

Name any other administration with such achievements.

And your so-called baba could not fix the road that leads to his house in Ota!!!
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by GreaterFuture(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
gudugudumeje:
. Only Azikwe can be close next to him. Others follow.
Which azikiwe? GEJ or Nnamdi azikiwe?
Re: Governors Were Using Me To Seek 3rd Term For Themselves - Olusegun Obasanjo by Kay25(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lies u wanted it badly that why u wanted them to support u...u did u remove ladoja who wasn't supporting u,why kill Bola ige cos of reelection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack / Buhari, Sultan Make World’s Top 50 Muslim Leaders List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.