Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) (38371 Views)

Ireland Has Claimed Nigerian Actress, Ayo Edebiri, As Hers / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) / Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Dchampion65: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2023
OboOlora:
I see where she inherited her dirty and rusty look!

Are youuuuuu normal

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Dchampion65: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
emmancipated:
Update don land.
Mercy Johnson's Mother-a-ton

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by 12345baba(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mercy dey find her mama?

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by RussellRutherfo: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
xynerise:
Ghanaians always claiming our celebrities. grin

And our genre of music. They always claim to "invent" it all.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Tisham20(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Y all this people no come up with this nonsense when the girl still the hustle?

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
With that mercy Johnson look and physique,she fit be Ghanaian true true

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Oakenshield: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
OboOlora:
post ur pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by achimendy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
OboOlora:

Avoid jealousy, is not a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by mctech(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mercy Johnson is on her way to making the GWR. Person with the highest number of mothers!

This type of problem occurs only to the successful, from fake wife, to fake husband and even bastard children. Now fake mothers!

Hustle o, so many mothers can claim you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Xtristopher: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
So she doesn't know her mother or she tell them she is looking for her mama?
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Rhaspody(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mama will speak in sheyi and we have an interpretator here. smiley wink cheesy
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by localbreed(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
Why only asabawood actress?

Why not Funke Akindele? the real nollywood actress?

Akamu brain

1 Like

Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Kobicove(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
Make this people no go kidnap Mercy Johnson o!
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by SaLongs1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin As no one is contesting her fatherhood l think l will stand as her father. Tell Mercy Johnson her real father has been found.
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by SaLongs1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Majesty33:
U mean Mercy John AKA NGEI MAGDALENE as she is fondly called by her Cameroonian mum has another mother, this will make her total number of mothers three?
cheesy And counting....
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by isabi2lof: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na wa o undecided
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hehe, very funny and I'm not laughing.
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Gospel2Day: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=Okiton post=123896961] grin

Mercy Johnson don make am
Everyone go wan identify with am

Sha anything is possible

They may not want a dime of her wealth.
You don't understand maternal instincts.
Let maternity tests be carried out first, then you can voice your opinion on their motives.
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Interpretator indeed
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Gbeng30(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nawa oo, God abeg answer my prayers maybe I fit see another person claiming to be my mother or father..
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Cassandraloius: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2023
They should leave mercy Johnson alone.
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by NaBanga: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one is a fake plant for social media. However the Cameroonian lady is her real mother. She gave so many details. Mercy's husband even met the woman in Lagos, but refused to pay for the DNA test. It's her choice, but Mercy knows that Cameroonian lady is his mother.
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Godwin25king: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
jos4kay:
As she black so, with a big bum bum, she fit be a Ghanian.

Bad mouth tongue
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Godwin25king: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
Gbeng30:
Nawa oo, God abeg answer my prayers maybe I fit see another person claiming to be my mother or father..

Wetin do the one wey you get na
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by JOemmy(m): 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is mercy johnson looking for her mother?
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by Bobxin: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Everybody dey drag Mercy Johnson. Wahala!
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by fortunechy(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
perhaps,it should be Ghanaian mercy Johnson
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by greggng: 11:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
The way mercy Johnson and husband is handling this issue is very bad ...gather all this women and carry out dna test ...the truth will come out ...There is nonway one will enjoy life while her mother us suffering somewhere . Is eve an opportunity to know more about your past. Without being told , I believe the Cameroonian woman ...
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by greggng: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2023
SonofGod231:
What manner of nonsense is this or are we missing something here?!Was it not here on Nairaland they posted pictures of when mercy Johnson and siblings buried their mum some years back.

You don't know anything about life if one is adopted at a very young age .The real truth about her identity is about to come out .
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by eteba(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2023
She be orphan b4?.....
Re: Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) by kisszhira(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Lasisi Elenu: The Angry Comedian Making A Career Out Of Snapchat / Fella Makafui's Sugar Daddy Takes Back The Car He Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.