Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. (40254 Views)

Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 50th Wedding Anniversary In Style / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Lorddominic(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by GoodRocks: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:
We are celebrating them now that they are alive and not waiting until they transition to begin to laulau... grin

Forever to go mummy and daddy...

Thanks for manufacturing 11 of us and giving us the best you could muster.

We are grateful to be living up to your expectations..

Much love to the youngest great grand parents... grin

Una be 11? 😳
From one mother and father?
Was there Any twins?
Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by HarunaWest(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
advanceDNA:
Ojoro man...

aging better than the wife...

Mama gave birth to 11 kids..no be beans ooh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys
Ur mumu no 2 much
Everything is not cruise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by ahnie: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
advanceDNA:
Ojoro man...

aging better than the wife...

Wish them well and move,you guys must always find loopholes where there isn't.

No hate intended.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by folake4u(f): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys

You're a piece of trash that can't even be recycled.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by GoodRocks: 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:

grin grin

I be born 2, born 1 son...lol

U be second born? Una last born dem na still kids and teenagers I suppose?
Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by nfour4(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys
If you get mind, Upload ur family picture make we see

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by nedekid: 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Congrats.
May Almighty continue to give them good health, peace of mind and strength to enjoy the fruits of their Labour. IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Worriedwife:

He used harsh words on elderly people, rather than caution him without mincing words, you are joking around it. Alot of you are so badly behaved and raised

Is Buhari and Tinubu not elderly 🥴
Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Enahjay28(m): 10:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Huge congrats to your parents 9n their 50th wedding anniversary, may the Lord grant them great health and more anniversaries. NB: Today was my 12th year wedding anniversary too.

5 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Edoziesmart(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations to them. More happy marriage to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Cocolatti(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys
When you mock elderly people you are indirectly saying you will die young.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by ahnie: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Worriedwife:

He used harsh words on elderly people, rather than caution him without mincing words, you are joking around it. Alot of you are so badly behaved and raised
They're birds of same feathers!
What do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Angrygoat: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
You can see how bitter andtoxic u are. Hahaha.
Cocolatti:
When you mock elderly people you are indirectly saying you will die young.
Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by sisisioge: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Awwwww.....it is nice growing old with a significant other. Congrats to your parents. Cheers to many more beautiful years ahead!

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Angrygoat: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oh i had been expecting you since..
folake4u:

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by ahnie: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
folake4u:

Es....I cringed when I saw the comment! there's an extent to which one can throw dirty jokes.

5 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by aycorporat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys

O ni kure! Ase

8 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Truthshscrazy: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
gaby:

grin

If you know wetin the wife body don go through as per childbearing, you go understand...lol

She went through it 13 times but 10 surviving.
She has nice figure. Lepacious mummy. grin only after 4, some women be looking like room and parlour. grin pipu gat different genes sha. cool

D papa and mama don try . 50years together no be beans. What they need now is regular comprehensive medical checkup and to flex their grandchildren.NO STRESS. Op hope dem dey check their bp regularly. Regular checkup recommended for adults above 35yo.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Angrygoat: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
See them, you are bitter and toxic.
aycorporat:

O ni kure! Ase
Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Buffalo2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2023
Dem don resemble each other finish
Congratulations sir and ma

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by ahnie: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bros gee,happy wedding 50th anniversary to ose n oni,may they live long to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Kisses to beautiful miss S

1 Like

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by Fearyourcreator: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
Angrygoat:
They look like monkeys
Oloriburuku omo! And some wereys still like your comment... Asinwin too much for NL these days...

4 Likes

Re: Happy 50th Wedding Anniversay To My Parents. by advanceDNA: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2023
ahnie:

Wish them well and move,you guys must always find loopholes where there isn't.

No hate intended.

Una don come again.....which one is loophole in sayin the man aged well....
How do u jump on people's thread telling them what to say....and misinterpreting their comment.... ko proper nowww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.