Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? (40231 Views)

How Best Do I Punish My Mum? / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by FeliciaOja(f): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I have never felt so much anger when I remember what happened to me.
I stay in Benin, my younger brother visited me 2 days ago.
It has been 2 days of katakata
The boy is 19 this year
He is doing security guy for one plaza
But I'm planning to send him back to my parents after what happened last night

I came back weak and tired from work and my phone battery died
As I tried to open the outside gate. I found out it was locked. We only lock it only from 9pm
But it was 7pm
My neighbour had travelled, and I gave my brother the key, so I started knocking the gate for my brother to open.

I knocked and knocked and knocked no response. I shout his name no response and my phone was dead.
I was practically lock out of my own apartment
I shake gate, knock and knock still no response.
I was sooo angry and some people saw me and thought I was a crazy girl knocking at somebody house.
Can you believe that I was locked outside from 7pm till 11pm.
My arms are swollen from knocking for too long
No place to go and my co workers live far and no way to call them. It was a nightmare

Out of nowhere I summoned courage and climbed the fence with broken bottles and sharp metals.
Hmmmmmm for my own house wey i pay for.

I was praying nobody see me and think otherwise cuz it was around 11pm
Especially vigilante groups
Na so I jump enter almost break leg

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by FeliciaOja(f): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I use all the vex inside me and push the door open.
My room was smelling strong disgusting smell of Indian hemp. I saw this yeye boy snoring with music playing on speaker
I flog him belt as he was sleeping and we argued as I scolded him.
This morning he refuse to talk to me and even reject the fried egg I made

so I've started thinking of sending him out of my house. The trauma I experience last night still vexing me.
Should I punish him by not giving him money for 1 week
or
Should I purse him from my house?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
If he leaves your house, can your parents handle him ?

This one will give you serious headache.

I would have suggested sending him back to people that brought him to this world but I fear he will send them to early grave.

From the look of things he's joined those Edo cult boys and criminals !

Sighs !

217 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Rexymania(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Chase him away, you can't handle him... He's wayward

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by PlayMaker14: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
You still want to punish him after flogging him mercilessly right?

And you want validation from Nairalanders on whether to punish him the more or throw him out..... Hmmmm

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by feloj: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
No time
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by JoeRizzla(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
which one are you punishing him for
Weed
OR
Not opening the gates.

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by FeliciaOja(f): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Rexymania:
Chase him away, you can't handle him... He's wayward
It's my mother
She will cry and roll on the floor if she hear I chase him out. I still blame her for over pampering him. Always giving excuse for his bad behaviours now she has left me to deal with him.
I really want to send him back, what happened last night almost drove me mad.
Now he has comeback and still ignoring me.
Like seriously, I'm the one that should be ignoring him for what he did last night.
It's just becuz of mama that I trying my best to tolerate him.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by chiefolododo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Take him to church for deliverance

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by AyobamiIsaac12: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Imagine It's better you send him back please. He has no respect for you if not he wouldn't have ditched the food you gave him

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Romanoff(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
19 year old wey done dey smoke Indian hemp. You're not his mother, send him back to his mother let her carry her cross.

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Bankerboy: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Don't ever try to push him away his your brother, just sit him down and talk to him. And maybe call ur mum to lay a complain about him. All this people telling u to pursue him from your house won't do the same if it was their kid brother. Blood is thicker than water. I hope he is not making trouble outside?

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nazgul: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Doesn't he have a phone you could have used to reach him to open the gate for you rather than banging on the gate for hours?

When next you have a visitor, family member or friends, state your house rules clearly on the first day of their visit, don't just assume they'll be nice, Nigerians aren't nice people, they're opportunists. If they can't abide by your rules, bundle them out of your house that very moment and stand by your decision regardless of how they beg or who they call to mediate on their behalf.

Believe me, when next they visit you, they would behave properly. 90% of Nigerians are mad, so you have to display your own madness so they can accord you some respect.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by FeliciaOja(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nazgul:
Doesn't he have a phone you could have used to reach him to open the gate for you rather than banging on the gate for hours?

When next you have a visitor, family member or friends, state your house rules clearly on the first day of their visit, don't just assume they'll be nice, Nigerians aren't nice people, they're opportunists. If they can't abide by your rules, bundle them out of your house that very moment and stand by your decision regardless of how they beg or who they call to mediate on their behalf.

Believe me, when next they visit you, they would behave properly. 90% of Nigerians are mad, so you have to display your own madness so they can accord you some respect.
@ bolded You didn't read where I said my phone battery died angry

56 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:

@ bolded You didn't read where I said my phone battery died angry
By 7pm you can still find barbing shops operating around, or any kind of shop where you can plug your phone for a few minutes and give him a call rather than banging non-stop on the gate for 4 hours.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:
The boy is 19 this year

As I tried to open the outside gate. I found out it was locked. We only lock it only from 9pm
But it was 7pm
My neighbour had travelled, and I gave my brother the key, so I started knocking the gate for my brother to open.

I knocked and knocked and knocked no response. I shout his name no response and my phone was dead.
I was sooo angry and some people saw me and thought I was a crazy girl knocking at somebody house.
No place to go and my co workers live far and no way to call them. It was a nightmare

Out of nowhere I summoned courage and climbed the fence with broken bottles and sharp metals.

angry
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:
The boy is 19 this year

But it was 7pm

Felicia ..can u repet yor story in 2 word please?(no oofencsse) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by padi94(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Baba was in Mercury... You for use Oraimo cord take wipe am, I swear, weed to run leave am

37 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nicepoker(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nazgul:

By 7pm you can still find barbing shops operating around, or any kind of shop where you can plug your phone for a few minutes and give him a call rather than banging non-stop on the gate for 4 hours.
A woman's thinking capacity is not wired that way.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Rexymania(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
I don't care o, if I were you, the boy leaves before December.

FeliciaOja:

It's my mother
She will cry and roll on the floor if she hear I chase him out. I still blame her for over pampering him. Always giving excuse for his bad behaviours now she has left me to deal with him.
Like seriously, I'm the one that should be ignoring him for what he did last night.

7 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Tzar91: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
E
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Tzar91: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nicepoker:
A woman's thinking capacity is not wired that way.
Yes

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by efficiencie(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:
My room was smelling strong disgusting smell of Indian hemp. I saw this yeye boy snoring with music playing on speaker

so I've started thinking of sending him out of my house. The trauma I experience last night still vexing me.
or

Indian hemp in your house...you are closer to jail than you think. You had better send him packing before he sends you to jail.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:

It's my mother
so wetin b our concern now.

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Johnlegacy57: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:

It's my mother
you and your mother have problem. your children will probably be a replica of your younger brother
with all he did you still have the heart to prepare fried egg for him. see ehn discipline is not wickedness but it requires some level of wickedness. please dear learn some tough skin if you want your children to be any different.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Seun4blue(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
He's your brother don't forget that!.. set rules for him if he wants to live with you. Talk to him to stop smoking but within you forget it! Just hope for respect where he can hide it totally from you. And pray!
I said pray! because you're a woman he's man. or send him to people who can handle him well... he's still 19
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by MisterMan123456: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Tell that boy, nobody made it in life by smoking weed. Only people who have made it in life smoke weed without any complaints. Tell him to make it first, then he can smoke elephants and tigers, that's his problem.

4 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by swagguElite(m): 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
He's spoilt, he's not spoilt. The truth remains
He fvcked up, you fvcked up. Never press your phone to 0%. Emergency can come up anytime. What if you climbed into the house and you met your brother gasping for air out of drug overdose, you can't even order bolt to hospital coz your battery is dead. You see where you fvcked up too.

Enroll him, plumbing or tiles work. Sth that will expunge his energy. He's energetic. You don't train a bulldog with water balloon, you keep it running laps and jumping hurdles tills it falls down and sleep by itself. Then slap his ass out of sleep. You fvckin' pusssey.

Until he starts stealing your money to sleep with hookers in your street. All those weed energy will be expended somewhere and you won't endure it. Sending him back to your mom shows your lack of senior energy. You should have been the 3rd born.

Don't wait till he brings Ignominy to your personal quiet life. Don't ostracize him coz he smokes. He's fighting his demons his own way, just channel all those energy.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by entrep88: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nazgul:

u b dokpemu, instead of you to address her brother that over smoke weed and monkey tail in her house shows u r bird of a feather

16 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP,
U No even thank God say e no Carry Oloshos come fcvk for the Crib. undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by frozen70(f): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
FeliciaOja:

or

Give him last warning

If possible tell your parents that you are not going to tolerate nonsense from him

The next time, may be you will see him with his smoking team and lots of drinks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Married 50 Years Ago: Cute Pictures Of My Parents' Wedding Anniversary. / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.