Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (50621 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by DaveHarry(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
azadus18:
I must confess ,no country can make the west think twice before making decisions like Russia.. il
If the real fight begin, the west will win but will suffer huge and almost irreparable damages. Russia hold them for throat. Stubborn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by babajide107: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
ruggedtimi:
and UK doesn't have nukes?
Thats why they will all destroy themselves now the question is do you think everyone is crazy enough to wanna die??do you think people will sit at home for fire government to be toying with dier lives??nuclear is not the one u can hide under shelter o
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
cheesy cheesy Excellent,Mr Putin You and Xi should keep giving them wotowoto without end.Those Western hypocrites will learn the hard way,that they can never be the boss of the global community.And to think that Russia posseses the world's largest number of nuclear warheads.
Those sexual depravity supporting idiots should be very careful.

They can station as much as they want, but they will never use it. Russia barks a lot

3 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by babajide107: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2023
DaveHarry:

If the real fight begin, the west will win but will suffer huge and almost irreparable damages. Russia hold them for throat. Stubborn
No one will win and I feel if anyone will gain I think its the Usa and that's why Russian us being careful cos if dey launch site nuclear on any country, Usa will fire at them and its over .so if dey must attack, dey
Must not be the second to launch .the want Usa to be d one to fire so dey know dey will wipe off each other rather than dem launching at maybe Poland and Usa wiping dem off before they respond
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by babajide107: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wildkat02:

They can station as much as they want, but they will never use it. Russia barks a lot
Russian will rather wipe Ukraine off the earth that. Letting dem join nato and allowing Usa put weapons at it's border .Usa won't do anything if Russian launch cos both of them will be wipe off

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Wildkat02: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

the problem here is not the US (who obviously only thought about themselves when placing bases all over Europe), its the countries right at the doorsteps of Russia/Belarus (Like Germany/France etc) that could be hit with nuclear weapon even before anyone reacts. remember, Russia has 50 submarines all over the world carrying nuclear weapon.

do you think they were joking when they said they could wipe the whole UK from the face of the earth?! Russia is controlling the situation.

Russia said they’ll wipe the whole UK and u think it’s that easy. The way some of u talk ehn. Are u aware that all US bases and allies have early warning systems? And a retaliation from the US mainland, bases and allies could mean the end of Russia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SeriouslySense(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
lol

No one will be really safe from the effect of a nuclear war. if they should engage in nuclear exchanges, it will become a global catastrophe

okoroemeka:
the world has survived far worse natural and man-made catastrophe from the black death plague to volcanic eruptions of 536ad that made the sun not to rise for some years causing crop failures and killing millions,America and Russia are just part of the world,if they decide to bomb each other it is their concern,but not us in imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by babajide107: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wildkat02:

Russia said they’ll wipe the whole UK and u think it’s that easy. The way some of u talk ehn. Are u aware that all US bases and allies have early warning systems? And a retaliation from the US mainland, bases and allies could mean the end of Russia
Warning system for nuclear weapons Are you playing?? Japan didn't know then?

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SeriouslySense(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
that was then.

babajide107:

Warning system for nuclear weapons Are you playing?? Japan didn't know then?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by texazzpete(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn! grin

Putin my real niggar! A man with iron balls. If e sure for the west, make dem challenge Putin make we see. Putin is a no nonsense man na why the West dey fear am. Putin should come and rule Africa abeg. Respect to Putin!

He already has his hands full trying desperately to avoid embarrassment in Ukraine

3 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by ncoolsome(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
Good Move, if America the Leader of the Slave Masters can place their Nukes in their Allies Country, So can Russia also!!

Putin The Tomentor of The Western Fools.

And u think the torment won't get to ur doorstep,whatsoever affects the west has a ripple global effect ?so many kids on naira land...

4 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by babajide107: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Wildkat02:

So Russian doesn't have??why have Usa not attacked north Korean since??shebi dem get allies??didnt you see how dey rush enter libya and Syria .why can't they enter north Korean to save the people??shebi
dey have early warning??if libya had nuclear, do u think nato would involve themselves

North Korean have dared Usa many times and yet Usa can't do shit 🤣and you are saying they have warning make dem try and and see if any of them will live🤣north Korean isn't even saying dey can destroy Usa but u see that south Korean ehn.it will be dust and you think dier people wont cry to usa

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SeriouslySense(m): 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2023
provided the nuclear weapons are not denoted in Africa, we will be fine for some time.
Cantonese:

Unfortunately what may unfold is placing nuclear or chemical weapons in the hands of terrorists. Lukashenko in bragging has said that he can use the weapons.

You all seem to think that nuclear wars are limited to particular places or locations. When atomic bombs were dropped in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the effects were felt in cities around the areas. Putin would not dare attack any NATO country, including intending members with nuclear weapons in Europe. He knows that and that's why he clearly said there would be no need for that.

You all do not realise that in the unfortunate event of the use of nuclear by any nation, no one will be alive the next day to narrate the story. That includes African nations.

I wonder how you expect Russia to attack the UK with nuclear weapons, and yet remain intact. I wonder how even Russia can attack Ukraine with nuclear weapons and its citizens within certain cities not to feel the impact.
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SeriouslySense(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
you do not even understand, this is why, fellow, Jesus is coming soon.
APCNig:

Last moment that you people have been saying since Jesus died over 2,000 years ago. 1st and 3nd world wars came and passed. Abeggi, say something else.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by LeeMason(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2023
Houselife:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank

This your malaria no dey go?

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by IbnB: 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by SeriouslySense(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2023
If only wishes had wings, the time of America is over, the America we use to know, is not coming back.

I am excited, at the prospects of Jesus soon return. I think the early we know these things, the better, and we would even have peace. smiley smiley

America has fulfilled its destiny.
IbnB:

How I wish America had a proper president, instead of diaper-wearing Biden

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by IbnB: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
SeriouslySense:
If only wishes had wings, the time of America is over, the America we use to know, is not coming back.

I am excited, at the prospects of Jesus soon return. I think the early we know these things, the better, and we would even have peace. smiley smiley

America has fulfilled its destiny.

Biden's senility has regressed him back to his pre-teen years

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by ObalendeCMS: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Bleep Yankee
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by abiolert(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Houselife:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
Thief67 801
G.TBank
Thief

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by JooEeL(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2023
PUTIN THE MAN.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by babamoha(m): 12:11am On Jun 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Wish all bombs, nuclear, atomic, book haram bomb can just explode, let the word end abeg....

To me, what is the benefit of creation? You wake up from birth looking cute, go on to hustle and may end up loosing or wickeding others just to get it..... after years into decades you die and rotting.

Then some say you now go to hell or heaven.
Why not create and fix them in heaven automatically. Then remove the devil and kill her.

SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Bigchristo: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-AYfe_l3oc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12204603/amp/Vladimir-Putin-tells-West-hell-despot-confirms-nuclear-weapons-moved-Belarus.html
The US has deceived it Western Allie’s so far Into creating a chaos for them, this war will hit Europe harder than the US that’s orchestrating the problems, why trying to dominate everywhere? They think we are in the 60s? I keep saying it the day all countries will have Nuclear weapons and have capacity of striking anywhere in the world that’s when US will calm down and think, you can’t be bullying people n think they will be smiling at you, it’s a shame they’re hellbent of destroying the world by trying to cage Russia it will never end well there are greater consequences than we are seeing now nobody will ever win this war, humanity will suffer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by 1nairato1dollar: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2023
Putin is frustrated already

4 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Quaddafi29: 12:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Stupid to call Putin a despot

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by 7brigade: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2023
dvkot:
Good one putin, come and deploy some in Africa so the west will stop exploiting us and sponsoring regime changes in Africa
President tinubu will teach him tough lessons
He would never forget in his life ..how dare anyone compare a first class accounting degree graduate....and...Mobil and Deloitte accountant..to d slowpoke third class philosophy graduate...of Russian University cum RUSSIA PRESIDENT ,PRESIDENT PUTIN,
PBAT...would ensure d DSS d Nigeria NA😃😃😁😁,(by thier paid propagandist) teach him
putin lessons for parading wepon of mass destruction,against humanity
Lessons will be learnt a new sheriff is in town
Asiwaju ...d master strategist
NOTE :BE VERY WISE AND OBSERVANT,JUST DOUBLE UR HUSTLE,AND BRAZE UP, MORE THAN 200 ETHNIC LANGUAGE/MINORITY LINGUA MAKES THE STATE OF NIGERIA BUT PROPAGANDIST PREACH A DIVIDE WHICH NOT TRUE ...TO RE COLONISE UR COLLECTIVE UNITY...
propaganda will be the food of the common man while in reality is savagery...with a hope of an arbitrary better tommorow which ...has been the same bedrock of a hope for over 62 yrs
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by XAUBulls: 12:37am On Jun 19, 2023
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-AYfe_l3oc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12204603/amp/Vladimir-Putin-tells-West-hell-despot-confirms-nuclear-weapons-moved-Belarus.html
The world has to be weary of a man who can make such a comment. That is a President of Russia... The land of Josef Stalin, the former Soviet Union dictator.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by 12inchess: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:42am On Jun 19, 2023
Wildkat02:

They can, and the West can do nothing.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by XAUBulls: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2023
seunny4lif:
But USA have nukes stationed in Turkey, UK and Germany which are over 5K KM from USA yet they are making noises about Russia placing Nukes in Belarus, which is only 1KM from Russia.

Just like they are saying Iran can’t have nukes yet Pakistan owned many nukes, thanks to USA

I always laugh when people said Iran is a terrorist nation while the most known terrorists organisation mostly pass through one of USA biggest ally which is Pakistan.

The fact that USA trained and funded Pakistan nukes programs because of India decided to go close to USSR, shows how USA government thinks.

Same way they thought they were using China against USSR, but today it’s backfiring on them.

That’s double standard
True that.

Your last two paragraphs are historically very valid... But mankind must be careful with the Russians led by Vladimir Putin. "Never trust nobody."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Aurelius1(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
cheesy cheesy Excellent,Mr Putin You and Xi should keep giving them wotowoto without end.Those Western hypocrites will learn the hard way,that they can never be the boss of the global community.And to think that Russia posseses the world's largest number of nuclear warheads.
Those sexual depravity supporting idiots should be very careful.
You would gladly accept if an American Visa is offered to you, wouldn't you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buckingham Palace Ballroom Where President Trump Dined With The Queen(Pics) / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper / Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.