Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today (12243 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown / Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by soccerlite: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2023
benjaminlawson:

You people are the reason why our government are misbehaving without human face in their decision in most cases. How would someone in his right sense say that because some people are taken our oil out or some people are scamming us through subsidy payments, then more than two hundred million Nigerians should face galloping inflation that result from subsidy withdrawals, even without palliative. If our oil are taking out, why did we have custom, or how many CGC of custom and immigration head or Dss head or IG of Police have been sack their complesit and corruption, the government is telling us that masses are to bear their incompetent attitude. If government that claimed 400 billions is to much to fund what benefit the entire population, can instruct CBN Governor to be paying 500 billion naira to a woman without impact on Nigerians, then what is justification of removing subsidy. The same border they claimed is porous was manned that even when the suspended CBN Governor wanted to use it to escape he was caught, but the same government cannot manned it to hinder the smuggling of our patrol in thousands of long vehicles daily, who is deceiving who?

There's nothing you say that will make them have brains

They are tinubu lick a55, they are in a covenant with him
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by osazsky(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
complexstuffs:
Nothing dey happen

Labour will be reasonable as there is no reason for any strike.

The president is on the right track and we Nigerians are solidly behind him
they shld negotiate for salary increase and rest cuz civil servants and d unemployed are d worst hit
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by ibtommy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Full tank?
Na transporter you be?

For ordinaty saloon car, full tank is 35k. If truly you ride a car thus would be a surprise to you.
You be kid.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by Musaspp(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
What are they discussing Negotiating bribe If they are serious, they will call their members out on total strike. How are their members coping with transportation, with transport fares increase of up to 300%. The labour unions are established primarily to make life comfortable for their members, and not their leadership negotiating with a rich-eccentric and insensitive government to the plight of the poor.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
ibtommy:

For ordinaty saloon car, full tank is 35k. If truly you ride a car thus would be a surprise to you.
You be kid.
Your head correct at all?
I only asked a simple question, and I no dey refer to you, why you come dey drag your head here? 🤷‍♂️
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by ibtommy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Your head correct at all?
I only asked a simple question, and I no dey refer to you, why you come dey drag your head here? 🤷‍♂️
Anybody wet get head no dey toil with am. No vent your anger on me.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by Reference(m): 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
structurem:

The main issue here is, if the masses are asked to "sacrifice " their comfort for a better Nigeria, what then are the leaders, from the president to governors, members of national assembly and other political office holders sacrificing? Have they announced any austerity measure taken by them to persuade the followers. Leadership should be by example, I believe.

Ask me?
Feudalism is a terrible way to exist.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2023
ibtommy:

Anybody wet get head no dey toil with am. No vent your anger on me.
Then f! K off my mention ogbeni! 🤷‍♂️
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by DaRuud(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
apache4:
It's really disheartening, I bought fuel this morning for almost 40k
My brother no be only you , just last week I bought fuel for 30k , the fuel gauge is snout diving .
I don park the car jejely
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by Iamzik: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
apache4:
It's really disheartening, I bought fuel this morning for almost 40k

Bro go and buy electricity unit because tinubu will increase it to 100/unit on July 1. I heard that APC supporters will continue to buy fuel at 185 and the electricity bill hike will not affect them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by Shalashaska: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2023
Things they should do (govt): create more jobs.
Job seekers allowance for unemployed youths with NIN.
Augment Federal workers pay substantially.
Free bus rides in all major cities.
Subsidize education by at least 59% in public schools.
Create more farmers markets in major cities.
Penalize those selling fuel higher than pump price.
Etc
Just being constructive.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Anxiety As FG, Labour Meet Today by apache4: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
At the bolded

Really grin grin grin

Iamzik:

Bro go and buy electricity unit because tinubu will increase it to 100/unit on July 1[b]. I heard that APC supporters will continue to buy fuel at 185 and the electricity bill hike will not affect them[/b] grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai's Easter Message To Christians / Southern Kaduna: We Will Be There For As Long As Is Necessary — NAF / Nasir Magarya: Bandits Reject Ransom For Release Of Zamfara Speaker’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.