Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes (46279 Views)

Mama Rainbow Remembers Her Husband 37 Years After Death (Pix) / Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Mama Rainbow Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks, Prays For Nigeria By The Sea (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by ybalogs(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Kepe laye Mama.

1 Like

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Kion: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Primitive
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Day169: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2023
Bethly:
The boy is good
.. not all the time. tongue

1 Like

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by poweredcom(m): 10:08am On Jun 19, 2023
Mama rainbow OL G mama

2 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Revolva(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2023
i was there yesterday , you guys should wait for my own videos of what portable did at d event yesterday very funny ...dropping it tommrrow exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PvZa7cIWAc
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2023
This guy is here to stay,Omo agba 😂👍
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by inkon: 10:12am On Jun 19, 2023

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by PussyKing(m): 10:12am On Jun 19, 2023
Portable is better than Wizkid
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Johncarlo07: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2023
Okealaaye:
Bow? That shouldn't be considered as a strange occurrence. All Yoruba youths bow or prostrate or kneel down to greet their elders. When no be say dem do porsin juju like folks who kick their elders and even their parents with sliding tackles and pinfall in greeting every morning. No matter how you see him, the lad Portable is Omoluabi. It's a virtue that resides in the blood of all true born Yoruba. Much unlike the upstart who wanted to be governor in Yoruba's Centre of Excellence.

D same portable Wu off his boxer and was sitting on Obafemi Awolowo statue,is also a omoluabi.
U no well.

1 Like

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by drimzsmoke(m): 10:22am On Jun 19, 2023
Bethly:
The boy is good

Apa lo n jebe

2 Likes

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by MechanicMike: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2023
abibox02:
Portable always try to make headline

... Nigggggga dats wot celebritys are sopose to do....they market themselves.

...kaiiiiii...COMMMMMON SENCE MENNNNNNNN!!!!(no oofencssece)
angry
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by crafteck(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2023
Money wey hin go talke insult her later.
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Donedeal1(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Mama Rainbow, what's type of dress is this?.
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by bhella10: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Apa lo n jebe
laugh! grin o ja si
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Tareq1105: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2023
kaztey:
When mama rainbow 🌈 was still in her game, Dem never dream sey they wan born portable. Make the guy jeje dey spend money ooo. Make e matter no go be like he predecessors.

Uneducated but very intelligent with sound understanding of investment.
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Tareq1105: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Donedeal1:
Mama Rainbow, what's type of dress is this?.

She attends white garment church.

1 Like

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by DunyaJim: 10:38am On Jun 19, 2023
Rainbow
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by BABANGBALI: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2023
See as mama rainbow dey shake because of the small money dem give am
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Aklee4994(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Someone that openly sleeps around and confessed to have slept with at least 10 of his wife's friends is who you say respects his marriage?

Someone who openly danced half naked on the statue of Obafemi Awolowo is who you claim respects his culture?

Some of you yorubas are not even smart image launderers. 🤣🤣
The one you’re quoting is your brother...Ndi developer😂😂😂he’s just admiring his kindness on the old woman

1 Like

Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by OboOlora(f): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2023
Why Mama Rainbow dress like that white garment Ajayi woman wey de launder money for politicians?
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by isabi2lof: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2023
God bless you
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Bakrabas: 11:19am On Jun 19, 2023
Brownshoe:
How a pair of socks always missing when u need it most

That's why you need more than two.

May God bless us abundantly, socks 🧦 cost ₦200/250 per one.

I've more than 7 different socks I bought them differently but I think it was sold 150 then.

I don't wear sucks often but I bought them 3yrs ago and I don't have the plan to buy anytime soon cool cool cool wink grin grin
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Nigeriagood(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2023
fixitbyjal:
angry
Contact me for LOST or STOLEN devices
I'll track it for you
A trial Will definitely convince you
GUYS HE IS a legit guy,a trial is enough to convince you
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by fixitbyjal(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeriagood:
GUYS HE IS A SCAMMER AND ONCE HE FIND IT HE IS NEVER GIVING YOU AGAIN

I don't think I've met you before
And why call Me scam when we have not really have any business dealings

Pls I use God take beg you
Don't let God put sand for your garri

Desist from character defamation
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by Nigeriagood(m): 11:43am On Jun 19, 2023
fixitbyjal:

I don't think I've met you before
And why call Me scam when we have not really have any business dealings

Pls I use God take beg you
Don't let God put sand for your garri

Desist from character defamation
damn it I am really sorry, another guy with your same advert scammed me,I will modify no vex boss
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by fixitbyjal(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Nigeriagood:
damn it I am really sorry, another guy with your same advert scammed me,I will modify no vex boss

Thank you cus people are watching
Re: Portable Gifts Mama Rainbow Wads Of Naira Notes by bukatyne(f): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2023
Mama Rainbow is forever young. kiss

God bless her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This 1983 Throwback Photo Of Fela And Femi Kuti Performing / Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Ini Edo Rock Pajamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.