Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa (16225 Views)

Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2023
Mitsurugi:

You don't have a basic education do you? Well the rest of us do. It's only in Nigeria that clear statements by politicians are deemed twisted out of context by their goons

Would you believe the man had he said otherwise?

Bigot!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by AntiChristian: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2023
vanunu:

You must be an idiot

Look for the Idiot at home!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by JOemmy(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Senator Bulkachuwa confession in the Senator was very enough no amount of denials can change it. Only in a very rotten country like nigeria will him and his wife be still walking freely by now after that revelation and also trying to use the media to confuse the nigerian public.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Dejijossy(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Her husband was talking under the influence of "ogogoro"
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by bukatyne(f): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2023
SmartyPants:
This matter is simple. Who are those in the senate that appeared before her?

Its also exagerrated because Court of Appeal justices do not preside over cases alone. Theres alwaýs a panel.

In this life we must marry reasonable people sha. Imagine yiur entire life's work undone by a single statement

@bold:

As in very big prayer.

The senator is an example of old age does not necessarily mean wisdom. Even if the wife compromised, was it from his mouth we should hear it?
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by donbenie(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
It seems we Nigerian deliberately want to twist the man's narrative to fit into our corrupt tendencies!

The man said he was misunderstood!

Abeg make we rest!
Maybe you are a Simpleton.
Luckily,most Nigerians are not as gullible and dimwitted..
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by AntiChristian: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2023
donbenie:
Maybe you lack senses..
Luckily most Nigerians are not as gullible and simple as you..

Look for the person that lacks senses at home!

If the man had said the opposite of what he said would you have believed?
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by donbenie(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

Look for the person that lacks senses at home!

If the man had said the opposite of what he said would you have believed?
Listen to yourself..
Why would a grown up man,start capping about how he influenced his Public Servant wife in the public?
Everything na joke to you?
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2023
donbenie:
Listen to yourself..
Why would a grown up man,start capping about how he influenced his Public Servant wife in the public?
Everything na joke to you?

And he said he didn't mean that!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Judolisco(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ehn no be us talk am now
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Karlosorji(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
See her very old face
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by donbenie(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:

And he said he didn't mean that!
So then,he was cracking a joke?
Or maybe we don't know enough of the English language,to understand what he was saying?
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by AntiChristian: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
donbenie:
So then,he was cracking a joke?
Or maybe we don't know enough of the English language,to understand what he was saying?

It seems you blood dey hot!
An elder said he made a mistake and you are here typing misyarn!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by dalobevin: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sure

1 Share

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The man na weyrey, Ahmed Lawan was even trying to shut him up, but the man kept capping

Don't you know when God want to make someone mad that would lead to his/her entire destructive, he/she won’t bother, they will keep on behaving anyhow
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by 2016v2017: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
MissLeslie:
Lie lie lie, everywhere.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by 2016v2017: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Essenza01:
In a sane country.. investigations would be ongoing on all cases you oversaw alongside your tenure as president of the appeal court..

Lives could be languishing in prison due to alleged underhand dealings.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
It seems we Nigerian deliberately want to twist the man's narrative to fit into our corrupt tendencies!

The man said he was misunderstood!

Abeg make we rest!
the man should have known some Nigerians have fickle mind set and be quiet... Now he has drag his wife into unnecessary attention... He should have known some deranged pple especially obidient are waiting to feast on anything cos their Messiah is pursuing a Case in court

1 Like

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by CJStarz: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
OGA na aboki,shikena
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartyPants:
This matter is simple. Who are those in the senate that appeared before her?

Its also exagerrated because Court of Appeal justices do not preside over cases alone. Theres alwaýs a panel.

In this life we must marry reasonable people sha. Imagine yiur entire life's work undone by a single statement
your last line shows logic.. even in supreme Court about 7 justice sit on a Case and no one can be influenced by CJN even though he or she constitute the panel... If pple want to drag this woman they should Also dragg odili wife who retired as supreme Court Justice... And others too... Since pple just like drama
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by AntiChristian: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
the man should have known some Nigerians have fickle mind set and be quiet... Now he has drag his wife into unnecessary attention... He should have known some deranged pple especially obidient are waiting to feast on anything cos their Messiah is pursuing a Case in court

Exactly!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Mrpojj(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by miceroms: 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Is there anybody who would say otherwise?
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by CSTRR: 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The man na weyrey, Ahmed Lawan was even trying to shut him up, but the man kept capping

The woman was actually the one capping here.

Capping to babies like you.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by DMerciful(m): 1:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
The husband is saying the truth, nobody knows a wife more than the husband of over 30yrs. She compromised!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by CSTRR: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
He should be quiet about corruption because tinubu know your papa or you are going to benefit something from it that obidients will not benefit from?

Which of the above is true for you?

Na your country matter you dey use play arsenal versus Chelsea?

You dull no be small.

One of the dumbest people I have ever read on cyberspace.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by CSTRR: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
DMerciful:
The husband is saying the truth, nobody knows a wife more than the husband of over 30yrs. She compromised!
In sane climes, that woman's pension would have been stopped pending judicial review of all her cases.

And if she is found guilty of any slightest impropriety, should lose her full pension and face criminal prosecution.

Judicial corruption is a worse thing than executive corruption.

Much worse.

1 Like

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Akpangbo: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Mama do you think you are talking to fools or mumus? No we are not madam.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Georgejeez: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
BABANGBALI:
[/b]Na for bedroom most of our leaders dey decide wetin dem go do us[b]

Ajepako abi o ri nkan bi?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Akpangbo: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sakobaba:
*Distress land sale*
Dry land measuring 1,300sqm fenced and gated very close to the major road.
Title: Governor's consent
Price: 95m for the 2 plots.

Note: it's a good deal for any investor, as investor can buy and resell or build and sell. It's also suitable for commercial and residential purpose.

*Distress sales*

Land for sale @ Abraham adesanya lekki-epe expressway Lagos.
Size: 30 plots .. price : 50m per plot... Title: Governor's consent.
Note: The land is facing the express . Owner can sell from 12 plots and above. Documents will be made available after inspection.
WhatsApp: zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six for inspection. Serious client only pls

When I saw Lagos, I comot my eyes. Let those who own Lagos go and buy. Any Igbo who still buy land in Lagos is an abominable fool.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by HNICEARTH: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Invariably you saying your husband lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus / DSS Now Fg’s Terror Gang – Fayose / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.