Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa (16238 Views)

Justice Bulkachuwa And Other Judges Married To Politicians: / See What Buhari Told Court About Justice Bulkachuwa Before She Stepped Down / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by toprealman: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
Disfunctional home
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Moikiitos: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Na lie 🤥!!!!

We finally know WHY all those your unpopular fake judgement was given. Thanks to your basket mouth husband. The truth is finally out to stay...

chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/husbands-comment-i-never-compromised-my-office-says-justice-bulkachuwa/

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Wetlands22: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2023
Make this madam just rest,
Her husband don expose her already
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by floret23(f): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Flets:
These guys actually believe they can fool everyone... Jokers
They know they can actually fool Drug Daddy surpporters. Yarimo heliues omenkaLives sarki LegendHero PureFace1 seunmsg lhordspy PandoraObi etrouble Yoruba1stSon PandoraObi Mynd44 Moh247 drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate Ttalk madridguy etc.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Osilama1: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2023
CSTRR:

He should be quiet about corruption because tinubu know your papa or you are going to benefit something from it that obidients will not benefit from?

Which of the above is true for you?

Na your country matter you dey use play arsenal versus Chelsea?

You dull no be small.

One of the dumbest people I have ever read on cyberspace.
you are just a big fool... The man shouldn't have spoken cos many of u can't think straight again cos of Peter Obi cheap mandate that's not there Obi has lost and came third whether u agree or not... And is obi your father that you are misbehaving online... Idiot
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by chrixtoimoh: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Only the truth can redeem any remaining image if there is any left to redeem 😭
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Raylight2(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

The man na weyrey, Ahmed Lawan was even trying to shut him up, but the man kept capping

This reminds me of Justice Atinuke Ige and her husband Barrister Bola Ige

Bola Ige would want to show his ego in court as husband, Justice Atinuke would fire him as the Lord of the court

I'd love to see a clip on this.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Deloe: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2023
Majority of our political elites are just dumb and talks irresponsibly. See how this mumu irresponsible senator has put his wife's career on the spotlight because of an irrelevant, unnecessary egoistic speech.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by UNDFTD: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sure, we know you NEVER compromised your office. We wonder where your husband got the notion that you were bribed to fix cases for his colleagues in the House of Representatives when you were the head of the appellate court. Liar! Liar!! pants on fire. With due respect Justice Bulkachuwa, (Rtd) we do NOT believe you!
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by BigBizzy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nairalanders, una believe her?
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Yankee101: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
It’s too late
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Yankee101: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
If I had an unfavorable case under her I’ll begin an appeal process for review immediately

Good f you say this in the US almost all your cases will unravel

Kangaroo courts
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by BABANGBALI: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
ajepako:

Pele oo, You wey dey decide inside toilet abi Iya Rofia Paraga joint or Baba Ijebu betting kiosk..

Sule tongue tongue
I know sey you dey follow dem decide for bedroom. I shioor you! tongue
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by Bebissa: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
It was obvious that her husband was telling the truth.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by armadeo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2023
Yankiss:
Who is fooling who here? The talkative and brainless Senator of a husband let the cat out of the bag. We all know dirtier stuff happen. So no need for damage control. Just keep your peace.

You've said it all. She married a complete slowpoke who is so comfortable with corruption he believes that is the actual way of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by poseidon12: 12:47am On Jun 20, 2023
We don't expect you to say otherwise of course.
Re: Husband’s Comment: I Never Compromised My Office - Rtd Justice Bulkachuwa by eteba(m): 7:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Dear retired Justice, are you just calling your dear husband a liar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider / Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.