Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) (62275 Views)

I Activated The MTN Esim Today / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. / Meet The Lady Behind The Customer Voice Care On MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Federalis: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2023
She is for MTN GH, and not for MTN NG.
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2023
EmiDior:
Her voice come fine pass her.

See me see Simi o
Mtchewww
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
The lady has a sweet and velvety voice cheesy
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by EmmaLege: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by ITSAZA: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
She’s not the one oga
Make una dea calm down

Yes she isn't the one 💯 sure.
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jman06:
You need glasses bros
Bro I no b u wey dey fall for anytin under d skirt
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Gbeng30(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
wow this how she make her own money, that's nice
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Dimehook: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

She nor even fine

He be like say most girls with angelic voce nor dey fine

But on a serious note if na she really be the one then if I catch this girl for ground ehnnn

Wetin I go use her eye see her mouth nor go fit talk
Yeah the voice no even thesame as the mtn own
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by nihinlade(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
This woman is a Ghanian. I know her on youtube! She is a Ghanian OAP!
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by africandollar: 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
How una go say this woman no fine? Na until person turn albino una go agree say she fine. See beautiful melanin Mama with golden voice. Tuale for her jare!
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Deicide: 8:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
Drsnives:

Yes o my brother
I would never be fooled again grin
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by fabolouz1(m): 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Never fall in love with a lady because of her voice because you might end up with disappointment .
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
What a Very Pretty Lady Ebony!!
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Drsnives:
I been think say na fine woman before
That's a Very Pretty Lady Ebony Jet Black!!
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by ultraviolet27(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

She nor even fine

He be like say most girls with angelic voce nor dey fine

But on a serious note if na she really be the one then if I catch this girl for ground ehnnn

Wetin I go use her eye see her mouth nor go fit talk

Ur Mumuness is raised to power 100 So that Woman is Ugly to you
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Spiff20(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
This lady na relationship coach for Ghana. Her accent is dope. Not those Ghanaian accents that call water watee
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by officialfestus(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
mariovito:
Jessica OS, A Ghanian radio host, YouTuber and biker.

Her relationship coaching YouTube channel is 🔥.

She's a real one.

Now to the subject.

She may be behind the voice for MTN Ghana,

But definitely not MTN Nigeria.
real gee.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Drsnives(m): 9:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
ultraviolet27:

Why not ebony pink jacket grin
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Adewale1603(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
ultraviolet27:

let her remove her makeup first. We want to check something
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Jman06(m): 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Bro I no b u wey dey fall for anytin under d skirt
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeww!
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by fortunechy(m): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
The girl can't make heaven...
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Melagros(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
So na the woman be this?! undecided
You de find her? She don suck your data before? grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Melagros(m): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
RoadMozart:
She suppose collect
She don suck your data before? grin grin grin
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Melagros(m): 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

I will still give her slap through my phone one day.
Na she dey finish your data quickly? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
Nice voice, fine face
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by ViktorCash: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
You have one minute remaining angry
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by amadiwati(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2023
It can not be her. She is Ghanian. I follow her on YouTube

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Emeka71(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Freedom2023:
How come people with fine voices are not always beautiful? On Radio, u hear swt male and female voices as presenters but when u meet with them physically, u would be shocked.
So right.
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
She is a Ghanaians relationship counselor.
I'm following her on youtube
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
amadiwati:
It can not be her. She is Ghanian. I follow her on YouTube
yes. Even me.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by Banjoramos(m): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQXcPLV08O8

Meet the lady behind the MTN voice shocked shocked shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

No be she be that o this one na the lady wey dey talk about dating, relationships etc. on YouTube
Re: The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:43am On Jun 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Love this ghana babe,her English is impeccable and spotless for those wet sabi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly / Windscribe VPN Mocks Nigerians And Buhari After Twitter Ban Was Lifted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.