Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend (2807 Views)

Shiite Member Hangs On Speeding Car, Smashes The Windscreen / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
grin Meaning?

I don't want sorry… I'm not injured. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by NewDea4: 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
These broke foolish men will never cease to amaze me undecided

They don’t have money to own a property yet they go about destroying people’s property undecided

Biko, the broke thing should be arrested, the police should make sure he fix that car.

You don’t have money and you’re looking for true love. Mtcheww!!! Shior!!!

You ehn, by the time the 'rich' men finish with you, you go be like orange wey dem suck throway

I don't pity you though
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I don't want sorry… I'm not injured. cool
You're not good at typing Yorùbá.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
Anny69:
You're not good at typing Yorùbá.

For real?
Or because my keyboard did not support Yoruba letters?
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Westerhoffe:

For real?
Or because my keyboard did not support Yoruba letters?
Yes. Not that. I'd understand it easily without the amin.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Marava3cakaya: 5:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry

Fighting over a woman is the last thing I'll ever do.

If she can't be loyal, she can go.

But to see her with another guy, and start fighting the guy because of her, that is a NO NO NO.

If I were this guy, I'll even go to the guy, whine him properly for dating my sister without my permission and collect my share from him.

Who have time for fights? undecided
Nonsense.
better idea 💡
Why u gon Dey fight for holes 🕳
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Anny69:
Yes. Not that. I'd understand it easily without the amin.

Hmmm… let's dig this. cool
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Marava3cakaya:
better idea 💡
Why u gon Dey fight for holes 🕳

It's not worth fighting for a cheating partner bro… but defend the loyal one… you might never find another to replace her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Hmmm… let's dig this. cool
I don't get.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2023
Anny69:
I don't get.

You will…

I use Ai Type Keyboard… but it doesn't support Nigerian languages.

My Gboard does.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by UptownVibes(m): 7:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Make the babe sue the mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Antell95(m): 8:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Anny69:
I don't get.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

They don’t have money to own a property yet they go about destroying people’s property undecided

Biko, the broke thing should be arrested, the police should make sure he fix that car.

I can put my money that your father does not have one property to his name except the house he inherited from his father.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by kingslj: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2023
LikeAking:

It's easier said than done..

This guy man has also made a similar statement like yours in the past...

E get the way the relationship go deep reach, you go fight...

E get they way you don invest in the babe you go fight...

Another thing na location. This no go do this kind thing we're people plenty, but for coded place like this him go do am..

You fight Bros.

Except that thing in between your legs na fufu dey inside.

i dont understand some of you . you invest in a woman? Another person daughter? is she a piece of land?

when you invest in a woman , it means she doesn't love you. it is that money that oil the love for you .

Are some Nigerian youths that stupid?

Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You will…

I use Ai Type Keyboard… but it doesn't support Nigerian languages.

My Gboard does.
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Antell95:
grin
sad What?
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by FahBuLous: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Jennyclay:

Another piece of shit from a broke WH0RE..
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anny69:
Okay.

Yeap…
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Antell95(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Anny69:
sad What?

I love you tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by davillian(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
He would pay for the damages.....
This one no get sense for girlfriend not even wife grin
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Anny69: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

I love you tongue
smiley Jesus loves you too.
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Westerhoffe(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Antell95:

I love you tongue

angry undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by ZonefreeAsshole: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree 7s such a worthless stupid broke boy

Maybe he saw his mummy cheating past life in the girl
Re: Nigerian Man Destroys The Windscreen Of Range Rover After He Saw His Girlfriend by Marava3cakaya: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It's not worth fighting for a cheating partner bro… but defend the loyal one… you might never find another to replace her.
You are damn right but the right doe will never be mislead

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Find Out That Your Husband Is A Ritualist / Gunmen Kill Ortom’s Aide, Christopher Dega In Jos / Picture Of Three Nigerian Girl Stripped For Stealing Mean In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.