Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates (26028 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Trustmea: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
Okwute we are behind you, you will conquer and get ur mandate back

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV2:

Wole SAN :
Headdresses the court, noting that, they will get it sorted out.

Dr Livy SAN:
notes that they will approach Mahmoud SAN for the 3rd time to facilitate the process since it won't take anything from him or his person.

N.B :

The new account I created have been banned again by anti spam bot angry.

This is frustrating.
They know what they are doing. Truth is alien to them. God pass devil.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by phorget(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
StreetFight:

After losing here, you see him spending his time on something more useful like focussing on his baby factories spread all over the country where babies are produced and sold everyday

I hope you can defend this in court?...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV2:

The Court:
This petition is hereby adjourned till tomorrow, Tuesday June 20, 2023 at 2pm for the continuation of hearing.

[ The court appeals to all counsels to cooperate with both sides for the smooth continuation of hearing ]

---------------

Why's anti spam bot banning all my accounts?
This is the second account I'm creating today.
Honestly, it's frustrating
Mehn,I don't like this .

Everyone have a great day.

[ Yes, I'm angry ]

#Onelove.

Could be APC supporters doing that. Report to @seun.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ini4brandon(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
This offer should be extended to twitte. It will trend there.
IamV:
meanwhile,

100K UP FOR GRAB !

Yes,you stand the chance to win 100k free of charge,and here's the simply task to do.

During the last proceedings at the tribunal,16 June 2023,one of the respondent lawyer crossing examining one of the witnesses claimed that INEC made a publication on 23rd February that they will no longer transmit results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit at real time.
Basically,they have abandoned the capturing of results using BVAS at the polling unit and uploading them to the IREV at real time.

Here's the link to the publication,
https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-transmit-raw-figures-of-election-results-inec-chairman/

If anyone can show everyone of us an excerpt that corroborate that claim from the 23rd February publication,the 100k is yours !

It's simple as that.

Your time starts from now till January 1st 2024.

UPDATED !

Two persons have pledged to add 20k and 100k to it !

Now 220k is up for grab!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Balogunodua:

How daf*ck are you suppose to know..when y'all live your life a the fantasy of lies created by Obi Pando for his headless mobs.

What you wrote up there is the same thing with the disturbance from a mosquito.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spicycat:

Why are you always putting "HE" before Peter Obi?
What does it stand for and is it absolutely necessary that you must put it?

Why e dey pain you?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Sheggy13(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Not again from lp,always trying to ambush.it is killing their time
As in. This is getting annoying. The LP lawyers are constantly violating the court guideline on the timeline to serve witness documents to the respondents. It's no longer funny - shows a lack of preparation and coordination, like they are just patching up things in the dying minutes everytime. I think the Justices obliging him all the time is the cause of this persistent disrespect of court procedures.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
walex2:
your analysis should be bolded, '' out of 175,000 polling units you provided only 46,000 polling unit agents but you are in Court to look for a mandate that was never there, when but instead you are presenting those that have no direct link to the election
You want him to bold his lie so that it would be visible to beyond. See below what INEC released on the number of polling agents for each party and know that your guy lied and he takes lie as a profession.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/party-agents-pdp-leads-with-176588-apc-176233-nnpp-176200-lp-134874/amp/

Excerpt and a caption from the link, Incase you're too lazy to open it.

"Party Agents: PDP leads with 176,588, APC 176,233, NNPP 176,200, LP 134,874"

I know you will lift the same lie and start spreading it like wildfire.
I don't know what you people gain he spreading lie upon lies?

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

They have adjourned till tomorrow.they just wasted today

You think so?

Let me flag to you the achievement:

1. They brought in an AWS staff who said no network outage in 6 regions.
Note that these region extends beyond Nigeria. There is nothing INEC will claim was the reason for the failure to upload except an intentional stoppage by the system admin.

2. LP established that INEC deliberately avoid responding to their requests. And that the ones they brought were actually delayed to frustrate LP. Judges took note of this.

3. They also showed that INEC lawyer lied by saying he responded to their subponea of 15th June. Judges took note of this.

LP will make their prayers from tomorrow.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sheggy13:

As in. This is getting annoying. The LP lawyers are constantly violating the court guideline on the timeline to serve witness documents to the respondents. It's no longer funny - shows a lack of preparation and coordination, like they are just patching up things in the dying minutes everytime. I think the Justices obliging him all the time is the cause of this persistent disrespect of court procedures.

They are obliging them due to time constraint but will surely bury them during judgment
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by lhordspy: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
00FFT00:

If you are going to engage with the intent to disorganize this beautiful thread, please do us a favor, and be factual and organized in your presentation. Some of us are actually allergic to bad sentence and grammatical blunders.

This is unnecessary. Why didn't you just correct him/her instead of the indirect insult and embarrassment. The user was trying to present a point without insult. Most of you guys are always quick to diminish and enfeeble others in an unnecessary show-of-intelligence.

I hate this your new way of engaging people. You should tender an apology to the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by occfx: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
MyPoint:

I said it last week. Amazon wi be coming this week.

Mahmoud don finish...
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
Chidozie4847:
good afternoon bro,pls can i get ur WhatsApp number i want to talk to u pls

Why not share yours and he will call you.

Make them no go spam his whatsapp and other SM.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by alobright17(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
jackea:
I don't see the case making it to supreme court
Please Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/ApyjM5yD8wRcoLSp9
where is your location? Let me. See if I can patronize you
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Loonyy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV2:

Wole SAN :
He addresses the court, noting that, they will get it sorted out.

Dr Livy SAN:
notes that they will approach Mahmoud SAN for the 3rd time to facilitate the process since it won't take anything from him or his person.

N.B :

Relentless Bro

Na Dem go Tire

The new account I created have been banned again by anti spam bot angry.
This is another new account I created .
I'm tired.

This is frustrating.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
MyPoint:

You think so?

Let me flag to you the achievement:

1. They brought in an AWS staff who said no network outage in 6 regions.
Note that these region extends beyond Nigeria. There is nothing INEC will claim was the reason for the failure to upload except an intentional stoppage by the system admin.

2. LP established that INEC deliberately avoid responding to their requests. And that the ones they brought were actually delayed to frustrate LP. Judges took note of this.

3. They also showed that INEC lawyer lied by saying he responded to their subponea of 15th June. Judges took note of this.

LP will make their prayers from tomorrow.

Firstly,the witness is an interested party as a lp candidate.she was there on private capacity and not on behalf of AWS.even if her claims are accepted,it will go to no issue as anything relating to inec server is termed thirdhand evidence.yiu must bring evidence from what emanated at the polling units not what transpired offline.

The judges can only take note but take no action.evebtually,lp will lose

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
SamuelAnyawu:
Viewers on the court proceedings have began to diminish......

Reality Beckons

The reason why nobody takes your Boss serious in Imo Guber election. We already know he's a placeholder for Hope Uzodimma

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Loonyy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spicycat:

Shebi d prefix HE is our HE

And it's our exclusive preserve to use as we deem fit

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Spicycat:

Does the HE Appendage cause you any form of pain?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
occfx:

Mahmoud don finish...
In the characteristic manner of mortal Kombat, "finishing".
They say they are clever but someone is clever than them. The woman needs all security protection, so that she won't be sacrificed overnight.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by chidiokay: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
00FFT00:

If you are going to engage with the intent to disorganize this beautiful thread, please do us a favor, and be factual and organized in your presentation. Some of us are actually allergic to bad sentence and grammatical blunders.

Thats sounds like a YOU problem
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by occfx: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

In the characteristic manner of mortal Kombat, "finishing".
They say they are clever but someone is clever than them. The woman needs all security protection, so that she won't be sacrificed overnight.

I tell you this will end up in brutality to Mahmood and fatality to Agbado

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Chidozie4847(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
MyPoint:

Why not share yours and he will call you.

Make them no go spam his whatsapp and other SM.
thanks man .07063844445
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by fubsy: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
IamV:
meanwhile,

100K UP FOR GRAB !

Yes,you stand the chance to win 100k free of charge,and here's the simply task to do.

During the last proceedings at the tribunal,16 June 2023,one of the respondent lawyer crossing examining one of the witnesses claimed that INEC made a publication on 23rd February that they will no longer transmit results [ form EC8A] from the polling unit at real time.
Basically,they have abandoned the capturing of results using BVAS at the polling unit and uploading them to the IREV at real time.

Here's the link to the publication,
https://tribuneonlineng.com/we-wont-transmit-raw-figures-of-election-results-inec-chairman/

If anyone can show everyone of us an excerpt that corroborate that claim from the 23rd February publication,the 100k is yours !

It's simple as that.

Your time starts from now till January 1st 2024.

UPDATED !

Two persons have pledged to add 20k and 100k to it !

Now 220k is up for grab!

Sending people to travel like Gulliver to look for a non-existent document grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Loonyy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I don't just know what INEC is hiding. You conducted an election, you collated results and announced results but showing lackadaisical attitude to provide what you used to arrived to your final judgement. In a serious country, some heads suppose to have been rolling inside gaol by now but not Nigeria where some are bigger than the law.

Nigeria is not a serious country those Trolls replying us here are banking on this fact
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by KanielOutis92: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
I am not really familiar with court proceedings & all, but when will the "debate" about Tinubu's drug related past, 25% in Abuja, and the other contending issues be held? Oh how does it even work? Can someone, anyone, kindly educate me?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by alobright17(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
God of justice come and give your children VICTORY over these drug and electoral criminals. They stole our mandate and told us to go to court. Give us VICTORY oh Lord and put them to shame.
Following............
there's nothing like. God of justice if not Jacob won't be who he is today because he took Esau position by scamming his father with the help of their mother and the same God blessed Jacob despite.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
senatordave1:

Firstly,the witness is an interested party as a lp candidate.she was there on private capacity and not on behalf of AWS.even if her claims are accepted,it will go to no issue as anything relating to inec server is termed thirdhand evidence.yiu must bring evidence from what emanated at the polling units not what transpired offline.

The judges can only take note but take no action.evebtually,lp will lose
My brother, you presume too much, even after she has tendered her employment letter for photocopy. Please what constituency did she contest from? I want to confirm that. I am not saying you're lying yet but tell me the constituency she contested and the state.
Thank you in anticipation.

You're also contradicting yourself. You must bring evidence of what happened at the polling units but on Friday you claimed, that the Math Prof. should have also rely on form EC8B EC8C and the rest collated also, forgetting that results on EC8A is the authentic and the rest are secondary because EC8A is the raw results from the polling units entered by the polling unit agents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

My brother, you presume too much, even after she has tendered her employment letter for photocopy. Please what constituency did she contest for? I want to confirm that. I am not saying you're lying yet but tell me the constituency she contested and the state.
Thank you in anticipation.

You're also contradicting yourself. You must bring evidence of what happened at the polling units but on Friday you claimed, that the Math Prof. should have also rely on form EC8B EC8C and the rest collated also, forgetting that results on EC8A is the authentic and the rest are secondary because EC8A is the raw results from the polling units entered by the polling unit agents.

Firstly,her name is clarity ogar.she was the lp house of reps candidate for ogoja yala federal constituency.it is obvious she was there without the knowledge of lp if not she would have tendered evidence.i believe lp subpoenaed her not AWS.by the way,her report even if accepted is of no moment...

I don't understand your second point but if a copy of a document is blurry online,you simply check the offline copies.perhaps,the camera was faulty or the inec staff mishandled.we all know how the bvas malfunctions regularly...if for instance you tendered your waec photocopy and a particular info is blurry,you simply check the original or another photocopy except it is non-existent

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

This is unnecessary. Why didn't you just correct him/her instead of the indirect insult and embarrassment. The user was trying to present a point without insult. Most of you guys are always quick to diminish and enfeeble others in an unnecessary show-of-intelligence.

I hate this your new way of engaging people. You should tender an apology to the person.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Come force me. Bro, you've gotta do this, abi?.

Anyways, you know say we 2 dey live inside Englishville if need calls, but that was a honest attempt to remind the gentleman that there's more of him than he is giving.

Thanks for the gentle repremand though. We'll defer to another day and opportunity.

Btw, what will you do when Tinubu finally loses in court?.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Irregularities at Imo polling units,military arrest Information Commissioner / How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido / Atiku Arrives Venue Of NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.