Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Tallest Buildings In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (22614 Views)

World's 10 Tallest Buildings 2015. / Lagos To Demolish 100 Buildings In Ifako/ijaiye / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Govt Buildings In Abuja &19 Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by baslone: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2011
It happens when you start hating on others when they are living your dream life!
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by aurenflani: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2011
i am hausa. i do not believe yorubas are more educated than hausa. if by education you mean literacy, majority hausa of hausa, fulani, kanuri in addition to tons of other smaller tribes in the north among the muslim communities read and write in arabic. just because you have more ppl in naija who are can read and write with the roman script does not qualify to make such assumption. it left to be seen if on a percentage basis you really are more in numbers in literary speaking than the igbo ppl. but in africa arabs have the highest number of educated ppl.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by shadrach77: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2011
The poster failed to include Femi Johnson's Brooking House (28 floors) in Ibadan cry cry cry
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2011
knightride:

Nobody is talking about CBN Headquarters in Abuja??
sandysprax:

The tallest Building in Abuja now is the Churchgate Towers,Dunno know exactly how tall it is but it is sure taller than the NNPC Towers
between Cbn and churchgate towers ? I think churchgate is taller.Anyways what about Transcorp hilton and Radio house ?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by baslone: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2011
shadrach77:

The poster failed to include Femi Johnson's Brooking House (28 floors) in Ibadan cry cry cry

Yeah Femi Johnson is tall too!
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Princek12(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
SNCOQ3:

some people here don tribalize tall buildings again, nawa

this is NL. people here will tribalize every erything
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by blackmann(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
If u wan see tallest buildings, please come to New york. Like Alicia Keys sang, New york is a "concrete jungle where dreams are made".
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by KnowAll(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-681841.0.html#msg8446009

Even a useless Governor like Gbenga Daniel still manage to build a skyscraper of 12 floors in Ogun State. What has the Governor’s of SS and SE built, yet we no go hear word, ‘Amechi’ is doing well or ‘Chime’ of Enugu State is fantastic wetin dey don build. When it comes to Skyscrapers Gbenga Daniels knows what’s gwaaaan. lipsrsealed
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
These yoyoba people no go kill me with laughter. Just bc there is a 50 million storey building in Lagos doesn't mean it belongs to yoyoba people. Just tell us in simple terms how many of those tall buildings that belong to yoyobah?

There is nothing wrong in having the tallest buildings in Lagos after all Lagos was our Federal Capital for such a long time. To that fool saying the tallest buildings in Africa are located in Lagos, i will give you little assignment, just travel to South Africa, Botswana and Egypt. Just go to google and you can easily find out the tallest buildings in Africa, none of them is even in Nigeria. Nitel, NNPC, all the banks and multinational companies have their operational base in Lagos and that's why there are so many tall buildings in Lagos state. Just name any other yorobah state outside Lagos that has tall buildings?

As a matter of fact I am just returning from Abeokuta, Ogun State. I went with my yorobah friend an army officer for a marriage ceremony. I couldn't believe Ogun state is this under developed? For Gods sake Ogun is among the richest states in SW Nigeria, so if Ogun/Abeokuta is this poor how would other SW states look like?

Throughout my stay in Abeokuta I did not see any single new road, all the roads are old and very bad with big potholes. IS there any governor in this state at all? When i traveled to other states like Enugu, OWerri, Uyo, Port Harcourt etc I saw dozens of mega projects everywhere. Enugu parades the best road network in Nigeria, I am not from there but just go and see. The governor of Akwaibom is doing wonders as well. Even though people trash talk Peter Obi of Anambra but he is miles, I mean miles ahead of whatever muppet that is ruling Ogun State.

Throughout my stay in Ogun state there was total blackout in the ENTIRE CITY of Abeokuta. My friends wife claims heavy rains spoiled some transformers or something like that. When every Nigerian city was celebrating on October 1st Abeokuta was in total darkness. I was so sad i had to get outta that hell hole. As we were driving back home to PHC I asked my army friend, why were you complaining about Amechi of Rivers State if your own state is this poor and under developed? I reminded him in PHC almost every single road has been repaired or still under construction.

When you visit PHC at least you will see signs that there is a governor there, I am not from Rivers pls, Rivers has the best primary/secondary schools in NIgeria. My sisters children are schooling in PHC for free. All the primary/secondary schools in the entire rivers state is world class and better and more equipped than some of Nigerian universities. I can post pics here for doubting ignorant foools, Each school here has brand new computer for each student, world class science labs, standard library, fully air conditioned, free books, free uniforms etc yet this yorobah army officer still talk shit about Amechi. Apart from Fashola can the entire yorobah nation boast any governor that can set/compete with Rotimi Amechi in anything? Amechi is building a world class city from scratch and that's where i built my house, go google GREATER PORT HARCOURT MEGA CITY (http://www.gphcity.com/). Amechi is building world class hospitals the one i can remember which is close to my house is one (http://www.clinoriv.com/home.htm), the games village/stadium Amechi just built is second to none in Nigeria. Amechi is building RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY which is going to be the best and most equipped university in West Africa when he finishes. Judging from what Amaechi has done with Rivers state primary schools, I am just imagining what this university will look like.  Amechi is building new power plants that will give the entire state uninterrupted power supply from next year. Amechi is building a standard light rail and the list is endless. Pls these yorobah people make una take am easy small, to these ACN fools the only party in Nigeria is ACN, the only true tribe in Nigeria is yorobah, everyone else is stupid.

Finally, I do not envy Lagos even if it has the tallest buildings on earth, but pls admit that these buildings belong to people from outside yorobah. Over 60% of all projects including buildings in Lagos belong to none yorobah especially the Igbos. Also, having tall buildings in your city will not put food at your table at all. Go to Igbo cities like Nnewi for instance, you will see Igbo technicians and school drop outs building and manufacturing things that yorobah professors can only dream of. Once you get there you will see small Igbo boys manufacturing motor spare parts etc, and Innoson is building his car from that city as well.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by seanet02: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
[s]
Ricky_Ross:

These yoyoba people no go kill me with laughter. Just bc there is a 50 million storey building in Lagos doesn't mean it belongs to yoyoba people. Just tell us in simple terms how many of those tall buildings that belong to yoyobah?

There is nothing wrong in having the tallest buildings in Lagos after all Lagos was our Federal Capital for such a long time. To that fool saying the tallest buildings in Africa are located in Lagos, i will give you little assignment, just travel to South Africa, Botswana and Egypt. Just go to google and you can easily find out the tallest buildings in Africa, none of them is even in Nigeria. Nitel, NNPC, all the banks and multinational companies have their operational base in Lagos and that's why there are so many tall buildings in Lagos state. Just name any other yorobah state outside Lagos that has tall buildings?

As a matter of fact I am just returning from Abeokuta, Ogun State. I went with my yorobah friend an army officer for a marriage ceremony. I couldn't believe Ogun state is this under developed? For Gods sake Ogun is among the richest states in SW Nigeria, so if Ogun/Abeokuta is this poor how would other SW states look like?

Throughout my stay in Abeokuta I did not see any single new road, all the roads are old and very bad with big potholes. IS there any governor in this state at all? When i traveled to other states like Enugu, OWerri, Uyo, Port Harcourt etc I saw dozens of mega projects everywhere. Enugu parades the best road network in Nigeria, I am not from there but just go and see. The governor of Akwaibom is doing wonders as well. Even though people trash talk Peter Obi of Anambra but he is miles, I mean miles ahead of whatever muppet that is ruling Ogun State.

Throughout my stay in Ogun state there was total blackout in the ENTIRE CITY of Abeokuta. My friends wife claims heavy rains spoiled some transformers or something like that. When every Nigerian city was celebrating on October 1st Abeokuta was in total darkness. I was so sad i had to get outta that hell hole. As we were driving back home to PHC I asked my army friend, why were you complaining about Amechi of Rivers State if your own state is this poor and under developed? I reminded him in PHC almost every single road has been repaired or still under construction.

When you visit PHC at least you will see signs that there is a governor there, I am not from Rivers pls, Rivers has the best primary/secondary schools in NIgeria. My sisters children are schooling in PHC for free. All the primary/secondary schools in the entire rivers state is world class and better and more equipped than some of Nigerian universities. I can post pics here for doubting ignorant foools, Each school here has brand new computer for each student, world class science labs, standard library, fully air conditioned, free books, free uniforms etc yet this yorobah army officer still talk poo about Amechi. Apart from Fashola can the entire yorobah nation boast any governor that can set/compete with Rotimi Amechi in anything? Amechi is building a world class city from scratch and that's where i built my house, go google GREATER PORT HARCOURT MEGA CITY (http://www.gphcity.com/). Amechi is building world class hospitals the one i can remember which is close to my house is one (http://www.clinoriv.com/home.htm), the games village/stadium Amechi just built is second to none in Nigeria. Amechi is building RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY which is going to be the best and most equipped university in West Africa when he finishes. Judging from what Amaechi has done with Rivers state primary schools, I am just imagining what this university will look like.  Amechi is building new power plants that will give the entire state uninterrupted power supply from next year. Amechi is building a standard light rail and the list is endless. Pls these yorobah people make una take am easy small, to these ACN fools the only party in Nigeria is ACN, the only true tribe in Nigeria is yorobah, everyone else is silly.

Finally, I do not envy Lagos even if it has the tallest buildings on earth, but pls admit that these buildings belong to people from outside yorobah. Over 60% of all projects including buildings in Lagos belong to none yorobah especially the Igbos. Also, having tall buildings in your city will not put food at your table at all. Go to Igbo cities like Nnewi for instance, you will see Igbo technicians and school drop outs building and manufacturing things that yorobah professors can only dream of. Once you get there you will see small Igbo boys manufacturing motor spare parts etc, and Innoson is building his car from that city as well.
[/s]
Did you need to write all this before we know you are Mor/on?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by BabaEleko(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2011
When my apartment here is on the 42nd floor. Rubbish!!! angry
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by werepeLeri: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Huh?  They have high rise buildings in Nigeria?  Do they have lifts? undecided

No - they jump up and down.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by werepeLeri: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

When my apartment here is on the 42nd floor. Rubbish!!!  angry

So?

I guess you didnt read that they are talking about Nigeria. Duh!
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by werepeLeri: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2011
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2011
seanet02:

[s][/s]
Did you need to write all this before we know you are Mor/on?

TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER ISNT IT? IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN WHY NOT GO KISS A PYTHON ,
BY THE WAY, YOU DONT NEED TO OPEN YOUR FAT BLOATED DUURTY MOUTH FOR US TO KNOW YOU ARE THE DIRTIEST CUM UGLIEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA,
THE WAY YOU FOOLS MAKE NOISE HERE AMAZES ME, I WAS IN OGUN STATE THAT CLAIMS TO THE THE SECOND RICHEST/MOST DEVELOPED CITY IN SW YET ALL THE BUILDINGS THERE ARE 7TH CENTURY BUILDINGS THAT HAS NOT SEEN ANY PAINT FOR 30 YEARS, MOST BUILDINGS IN ABEOKUTA ARE DIRTY, UGLY AND OUTDATED, IT WAS NOT EASY TO FIND A PLACE TO EAT, VISIT SOME OF THE EATERIES THERE YOU WILL THROW UP AS ALL THE ENVIRONMENT IS EXTREMELY DIRTY JUST LIKE THE SALES BOYS/GIRLS, WHY ARE YOROBAH PEOPLE VERY DIRTY? IS THIS A COURSE OR WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE THE MOST EDUCATED OR IS IT THE MOST PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF PROFESSORS IN THE WORLD? HOW COME NONE OF YOUR YOROBAH PROFESSORS COULD PRODUCE TOOTHPICK WHEN IGBO SCHOOL DROP OUTS ARE BUILDING CARS?

CAN YOU GUYS THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX FOR ONCE?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2011
I expect all dem fvckers to either kisss my assss or you can simply hug a phorking transfoma, Thank you fery fery fery mach,
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
werepeLeri:

Source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Nigeria
Apart from NNPC,every other building is located in the south west.No wonder some people who only have tall trees in their regions wan kill themselves for here. grin grin
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by seanet02: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

I expect all dem fvckers to either [size=30pt]kisss[/size] my assss or you can simply hug a phorking [size=30pt]transfoma[/size],  Thank you [size=30pt]fery fery fery mach[/size],  
Yeepa, Mo Kuoooo,
See Cruise Missiles from Iboman,
Patriot missiles where are you?
Ibotic Education
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Maximip(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
If this list is accurate then Nigerian has a very loooooong way to go. Ordinary residential apartments in fellow 3rd world countries are 20 storeys
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by aljharem3: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
Maximip:

If this list is accurate then Nigerian has a very loooooong way to go. Ordinary residential apartments in fellow 3rd world countries are 20 storeys

yes Nigeria has a long way to go but a journey of a thousand years starts with a step as they say

well this is the step
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by baslone: 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
O boi! See frustration on this thread! grin grin
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by aljharem3: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
baslone:

My brother, na hw we see am o!!!

cheesy
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
baslone:

Borne out of envy and tribalism.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by manny4life(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2011
Hmm, my fellow Nigerians will tribalise everything. Ride on brothers and sisters, very good precedent.

Come to think of it? 26 stories and some people are having high tension? Relax 26 stories is standard for residential buildings in high rise areas. Nigeria will reach the mark of tall bldgs when it crosses the mark of 50 stories and up ( at least almost half of that of the WTC in NY).
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by swaggerboi2011: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
lolllll
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by musiwa48: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
No single one of the tall building in yorubaland was built with oil money. except for Nitel. which the federal govt sold. Now here is it. The problem with ijaw people is. they feel, oil is the only thing in an economy. so they feel the oil is what makes economy. that is not true.

The correct story is, we had a federation of north , west and east. and each of them was a separate govt.  While the west mostly yorubas developed their own area. the east and northern leaders rob their own people. This is what happen.

you can go on the internet, you will see  Yorubas calling Tinubu a thief , but you cant find igbo or northerners calling their leaders who stole from them thief. Now the same igbo and northerners. go and re elect the same thief back to power. and they expect development.

The building own by Yoruba people have nothing to do with OIl money, they were built by non oil money.  It was never based on cheating by Yoruba people because the north control power for 40 years.

What happen is like people who collect welfare depend on the government. The rest of Nigeria depend on welfare from the government of Nigeria. The Government of Nigeria dont like the Yorubas people. so we dont get anything.  So the Yorubas have to do without the government. And if you dont get anything from the  government sometime,  you look for other ways to live.  Life is without vacuum.

When you talk about banking in nigeria. Most of the bank term yoruba banks mostly have branches in Yorubaland and outside the country because the other ethnic group are been wide to them. Ethnic hate.

The others Nigerian have no right to claim what is not their own because they never invested anything into this company or even into the nation of Nigeria. So they should not complain. 

the north does not invest anything into the nigeria government revenue, the igbos dont contribute too,  they only take from it. Please quote me. So you cant be saying you want to share something you never contributed too, if nigeria break up.  This is why leadership is very important. To my igbo friends. Igbos celebrate thief. It is time to stop that.

And this is why most part of Nigeria is under develop because they all dont want to contribute anything.

Like I said if Jonathan goodluck did not quickly close down Nigeria passport office in Canada before the election. there is NO way in the world Jonathan Goodluck will beat me, in an election. And denied fellow Nigerian passport is an impeachment under Nigeria constitution. Jonathan Goodluck should read the constitution.

Why have the yorubas done this. You can see Yorubas calling Tinubu a thief ,  they do the same to obasanjo too, this is our secret.

We dont appoint thief back to power. You can see most yoruba governor only use one term.  you will be lucky to use two term.   We go for out performance.

The Yorubas invested in a company call Odua investment, the other ethnics stole all of their people money. Do you blame yoruba people for what other ethnic group did to their people No.

The only thing Nigerian can share if nigeria break up are in abuja, the banks stole by the nigeria government have no nigeria govt investment in them. Nigeria govt is telling a lie.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by arsenefc: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^^^

Egbon Becomrichn Oyebambam,

How do i get to the internet?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by juman(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
Even in having tall buildings we are far and far behind. Pathetic.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2011
manny4life:

Hmm, my fellow Nigerians will tribalise everything. Ride on brothers and sisters, very good precedent.

Come to think of it? 26 stories and some people are having high tension? Relax 26 stories is standard for residential buildings  in high rise areas. Nigeria will reach the mark of tall bldgs when it crosses the mark of 50 stories and up ( at least almost half of that of the WTC in NY).

Thank God say e come out for una own mouth. 26 stories and you people no go gree make we hear world. It has always been like this, you guys usually start stupid threads to make others look stupid, when you cant handle the heat you start looking for truce. For Gods sake these buildings are not owned by any tribe in Nigeria to start with, also, the River State Secretariat Complex is 20 stories high and nobody is even talking about it. At the moment Ben Bruce and Co from Niger Delta is building Africas first and only mega sky scrapper at 60 stories high, NOBODY is even talking about it. The Stratosphere is going to be the tallest building in Africa by 2014 and you cant ever hear anyone from SS or SE talking about it,

Yorobah people like to make empty noises, if Innoson Motors is a yorobah owned company we for don die for una bragging on Nairaland.
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by RickyRoss1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2011
musiwa.,.:

No single one of the tall building in yorubaland was built with oil money. except for Nitel. which the federal govt sold. Now here is it. The problem with ijaw people is. they feel, oil is the only thing in an economy. so they feel the oil is what makes economy. that is not true.

The correct story is, we had a federation of north , west and east. and each of them was a separate govt.  While the west mostly yorubas developed their own area. the east and northern leaders rob their own people. This is what happen.

you can go on the internet, you will see  Yorubas calling Tinubu a thief , but you cant find igbo or northerners calling their leaders who stole from them thief. Now the same igbo and northerners. go and re elect the same thief back to power. and they expect development.

The building own by Yoruba people have nothing to do with OIl money, they were built by non oil money.  It was never based on cheating by Yoruba people because the north control power for 40 years.

What happen is like people who collect welfare depend on the government. The rest of Nigeria depend on welfare from the government of Nigeria. The Government of Nigeria dont like the Yorubas people. so we dont get anything.  So the Yorubas have to do without the government. And if you dont get anything from the  government sometime,  you look for other ways to live.  Life is without vacuum.

When you talk about banking in nigeria. Most of the bank term yoruba banks mostly have branches in Yorubaland and outside the country because the other ethnic group are been wide to them. Ethnic hate.

The others Nigerian have no right to claim what is not their own because they never invested anything into this company or even into the nation of Nigeria. So they should not complain. 

the north does not invest anything into the nigeria government revenue, the igbos dont contribute too,  they only take from it. Please quote me. So you cant be saying you want to share something you never contributed too, if nigeria break up.  This is why leadership is very important. To my igbo friends. Igbos celebrate thief. It is time to stop that.

And this is why most part of Nigeria is under develop because they all dont want to contribute anything.

Like I said if Jonathan goodluck did not quickly close down Nigeria passport office in Canada before the election. there is NO way in the world Jonathan Goodluck will beat me, in an election. And denied fellow Nigerian passport is an impeachment under Nigeria constitution. Jonathan Goodluck should read the constitution.

Why have the yorubas done this. You can see Yorubas calling Tinubu a thief ,  they do the same to obasanjo too, this is our secret.

We dont appoint thief back to power. You can see most yoruba governor only use one term.  you will be lucky to use two term.   We go for out performance.

The Yorubas invested in a company call Odua investment, the other ethnics stole all of their people money. Do you blame yoruba people for what other ethnic group did to their people No.

The only thing Nigerian can share if nigeria break up are in abuja, the banks stole by the nigeria government have no nigeria govt investment in them. Nigeria govt is telling a lie.

MY DEAR BROTHER ARE YOU OK? I CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HECCKK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING?
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2011
pls guys what about the promised tallest building in africa by silver bird

and i will like to see the pic of that tall tower in abuja, last time they said its done infact it will be opened on the independent day!! the place actually looks great in pictures,
Re: Tallest Buildings In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2011
musiwa.,.:

The correct story is, we had a federation of north , west and east. and each of them was a separate govt. While the west mostly yorubas developed their own area. the east and northern leaders rob their own people. This is what happen.

you can go on the internet, you will see Yorubas calling Tinubu a thief , but you cant find igbo or northerners calling their leaders who stole from them thief. Now the same igbo and northerners. go and re elect the same thief back to power. and they expect development.

The building own by Yoruba people have nothing to do with OIl money, they were built by non oil money. It was never based on cheating by Yoruba people because the north control power for 40 years.

What happen is like people who collect welfare depend on the government. The rest of Nigeria depend on welfare from the government of Nigeria. The Government of Nigeria dont like the Yorubas people. so we dont get anything. So the Yorubas have to do without the government. And if you dont get anything from the government sometime, you look for other ways to live. Life is without vacuum.

the north does not invest anything into the nigeria government revenue, the igbos dont contribute too, they only take from it. Please quote me. So you cant be saying you want to share something you never contributed too, if nigeria break up. This is why leadership is very important. To my igbo friends. Igbos celebrate thief. It is time to stop that.

Why have the yorubas done this. You can see Yorubas calling Tinubu a thief , they do the same to obasanjo too, this is our secret.

We dont appoint thief back to power. You can see most yoruba governor only use one term. you will be lucky to use two term. We go for out performance.

i was rating you higher than what you are! so disappointed, you know nothing about Nigeria or is another person using your name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resign If You Love Nigeria, Fayose Tells Buhari / "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader / Seven Critical Gas Development Projects In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.