Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) (49024 Views)

Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition / Umahi's Sack: We're Waiting For Court Documents To Take Actions - INEC / Ekiti Election: INEC Dares Olusola Eleka To Head For Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by simfrost90210: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
angry Akpororo, i bu an idiot
.., e be like say Tinubu don pay you join

Mumu!
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by johnjose68: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
In a clip posted on Twitter by user J. J. Omojuwa, @Omojuwa. Nigeria's popular comedian, Apkororo, appears to be mocking the Labour Party's presidential flag bearer, Peter Obi, on stage, in respect to the ongoing presidential election tribunal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1JP3AmI5V0

APKORORO

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1670775462069501952?t=MUr8WiBO5iyYUmcJss4Tfw&s=19

Ahah. Akpororo...be ready for insult oooo.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:

Mr man. Apkororo was born and brought up in warri, delta state. I dont care where Γ­s grandmother or great grandfather hailed from.

What is this one saying? Akpororo na Yoruba man. If he likes let him be born and brought up in Alaska.
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by discusant: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Wake up from sleep a sophomore student of Political Science; he will tell you that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of their religious constituency, that made Obi win the presidential election with a wide margin.

Why was the system for electronic transmission of vote results of the presidential election disabled after voters had cast their votes?

Even a little kid will ask this question.
Little kids have better brains than Akproko ethnic bigots who want 8 years for court to judge common election dispute

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by Asswipemod: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Igwe9:
Post is coming from the king of Agbado republic as usual.
I was with one of them this morning, lamenting about the hardship in the land bitterly, I then realized that everybody is feeling the heat.
Agbado now are blaming Emefiele for all the rot in Buhari administration as if the man was the President.

Please stop the😩😩😩😩😩😩😩.
Meanwhile, 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2023
Igwe9:
My father is an illiterate.

Your father, your business. Wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by simfrost90210: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
johnjose68:

Ahah. Akpororo...be ready for insult oooo.

Yes!
He should be ready!
He shouldn't be a vocally comic nuisance!

Tit for Tat
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by johnjose68: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria starts working, many so-called standup comedians will run out of ideas because they spend time painting the country in a bad light (and comparing it with working countries) and having their audience have a good laugh about Nigeria's deplorable situation. So, I understand why he always tries to crack jokes with Peter Obi.

Sorry for your man.hood.

You didn't write this phoo.lish epistle when balab.lu was reigning...e shock you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2023
Jokes taken too far. Monkey!!!
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by broadman20: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2023
SaintLucia:
Nigeria and Buhari regime favour me so also will Jagaban regime will be. You can continue to suffer and wish yourself sufferness if that is your wish grin

Stop deceiving yourself abeg, i still remember how you were crying up and down here during the Naira redesigning policy period.

You are a blue blood Hypocrite abeg.

You know those you can deceive.
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by Chyma231(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=123898297]The sad story of a desperate man, Obi. Who rode on religious sentiment, hate and bigotry, all in a bid to actualise an unrealistic political ambition. But yet, failed.

He is now a laughing stock. An object of ridicule. In Labour, even though you dont reap profit, you are always left with dignity. But in this case, no dignity, no honour. But shame. [ Ewu ….I’m sure you are enjoying Nigeria . Una go just come here with cheap data and write rubbish ]
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by Igwe9(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
ayokellany:
Don't mind them they should be blaming Tinubu. Hopefully Anambrans will be cursing Peter Obi for the wretchedness he supervised n still killing them in Anambra after his 8 locust years of endemic looting

Its no longer saving, yours is looting, I thought you should have compared emefiele with the acting CBN governor, Never mind, nobody will blame Tinubu because, nothing is expected of him, anyways, Agbados and cowardice are like 5 &6.
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2023
8 years is even small obi go last 16 years in court.

Akpororo God bless you for not chicken out to obidient threat they are toothless lions.

I just pity obi because dem don finished hin matter for yonder tey tey even tribunal don turn obi to play play dem no go argue with him with all his evidence bringing goats, chimpanzee orangutan, mad men to the court as evidence dem just dey tell him bring dem, bring dem and hin sense no tell am say dis guys dey take him dey do play play.

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Once the idiot doesn't know what to say again.he be began with obi name.make thunder destroy whatever you think about obi.
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
Naijanascam:
While those in court are not comfortable with the latest developments......

Ignorant baby making fool of himself because of mere clapping

He has only 3 kids, and its from the same woman.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by AfonjaScud: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
The sad story of a desperate man, Obi. Who rode on religious sentiment, hate and bigotry, all in a bid to actualise an unrealistic political ambition. But yet, failed.

He is now a laughing stock. An object of ridicule. In Labour, even though you dont reap profit, you are always left with dignity. But in this case, no dignity, no honour. But shame.

Excellent.

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by BABANGBALI: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
Please tell them o
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by inkon: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2023

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by jehoha696(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
But on a crious note, just on a crious notr,as in being on a more crious note,nd always being crious with your note,nd being on a crious note,cus going with crious things is beta than going with a crious note,without being serious....That's my #POV
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by bentennyIsBack: 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Nigeria starts working, many so-called standup comedians will run out of ideas because they spend time painting the country in a bad light (and comparing it with working countries) and having their audience have a good laugh about Nigeria's deplorable situation. So, I understand why he always tries to crack jokes with Peter Obi.
Exactly
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by emonis88: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
This one dey find Tinubu favor. Pocket things
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by discusant: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2023
SmartPolician:

8 years is what the ethnic bigot wants an election petition to last. Wish his Tinubu will be alive before the end of 8 years.
Politics in Nigeria is politics of "my tribesmen shall be incharge of sharing oil and gas revenues." Nothing more. Many people have lost their senses over this share-share politics.
Even if he is a lepper, lame, and blind person from his ethnic group, let him be president of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬. That's their mindset.
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by AfonjaScud: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Igwe9:
Post is coming from the king of Agbado republic as usual.
I was with one of them this morning, lamenting about the hardship in the land bitterly, I then realized that everybody is feeling the heat.
Agbado now are blaming Emefiele for all the rot in Buhari administration as if the man was the President.

Senseless trash

1 Like

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by RawSex(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Common knowledge grin

!

2 Likes

Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by LocksAid: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ok
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by JooEeL(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
lhordspy:
The sad story of a desperate man, Obi. Who rode on religious sentiment, hate and bigotry, all in a bid to actualise an unrealistic political ambition. But yet, failed.

He is now a laughing stock. An object of ridicule. In Labour, even though you dont reap profit, you are always left with dignity. But in this case, no dignity, no honour. But shame.

But the Kaduna short little finger who says no christian will rule Kaduna is not riding on religious sentiment.

Set awon eranko.
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Of course...!

Such a case should have been done and dusted before handover!!!
Re: 'Peter Obi Go Last 8 Years For Court' - Comedian Akpororo (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Sad truth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / How G-5 Govs, Atiku Stopped Lawan-thisday / Is Ogu-bolo In River State Igbo Or Ijaw?: See Towns And Village Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.