Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] (1891 Views)

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

First off, this thread is an emergency so only the strong filled with patience will get to the end — you'll get tired but I won't. You know why? I've got a fat DIÇK and it's still developing.

As a man and a hustler, if you do not have a fat DIÇK then I'm sorry for you — if you've got two fat DIÇKs then, I say "congratulations!"

Before that, let's talk about African men and their lack of fat DIÇK — I'm talking about those hypocrites always glorifying those paler than them. People with comments like "White people are better than black people" and etcetera.

Don't get me wrong...

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

Don't get me wrong, I'm also the biggest critic of the African people but hypocrisy and ignorance disgusts me.

As a legit hustler, you must have a fat

D = Discipline
I = Integrity
C = Credibility
K = Knowledge

Most African men are lacking in that "K" part, not just them but a lot of men around the world. However the fact that there's been a lot of ugly things going in Africa and misinformations about Africa, is enough reason for us to know more.

1 Like

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

I came across this thread and the comments from Nigerians were so disgusting especially from this guy that calls himself "wiseone28" — he's really wise indeed ( grin )

https://www.nairaland.com/7730921/wits-see-johannesburg-streets-around

Here's my reply to him after he insulted me:

wiseone28:
You are a fool

As if you can produce anything.

shocked

Thank you, I'm really surprised you know me so well.

Stop judging people from your viewpoint or standard, just because you can't do it — doesn't mean others are like you.

Your funny comments is one of those comments, I often looked forward to that betting group (it's been a while I clicked on that thread). Change your mentality, brotha.

If you're not satisfied with the video below, watch out for my next thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnmq9gdBwRQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by wiseone28: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I came across this thread and the comments from Nigerians were so disgusting especially from this guy that calls himself "wiseone28" — he's really wise indeed ( grin )

https://www.nairaland.com/7730921/wits-see-johannesburg-streets-around

Here's my reply to him after he insulted me:

shocked

Thank you, I'm really surprised you know me so well.

Stop judging people from your viewpoint or standard, just because you can't do it — doesn't mean others are like you.

Your funny comments is one of those comments, I often looked forward to that betting group (it's been a while I clicked on that thread). Change your mentality, brotha.

If you're not satisfied with the video below, watch out for my next thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnmq9gdBwRQ
Who is this coward that is stalking me around?

when a wolf cry wolf You still see that wolf teeth, beware.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

Wiseone28 is one of those African men who have no fat DIÇK especially the "K" part, he spends his time insulting other Africans online — destroying bridges instead of building one.

Even the term "white and black" was an invented concept, before the 17 century, Europeans had no idea they belonged to anything called the "white race".

Just because Nigeria got her so called Independence in 1960 does not mean life began in 1960.

1 Like

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
wiseone28:
Who is this coward that is stalking me around?

when a wolf cry wolf You still see that wolf teeth, beware.

shocked

K
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

I wonder who African men like wiseone28 refer to, when they say "white people are better than black people".

Is it the Italians or Armenians or Irish who were once seen as non-whites and faced discriminations? Irish people were one of the first slaves in the US.

1 Like

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by myyansh68(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
White is still better than Black.

1 Like

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by wiseone28: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I wonder who African men like wiseone28 refer to, when they say "white people are better than black people".

Is it the Italians or Armenians or Irish who were once seen as non-whites and faced discriminations? Irish people were one of the first slaves in the US.

Na idleness dey worry you.

When did i say white are better than black?

I said they are ahead of us in all ramifications, you are here creating a useless thread ranting as if you are paid to do so.

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

These bunch of ignorant people fail to understand that just because most ancient African kingdoms and empires didn't prioritize on writing and recording of history — that it doesn't mean we as a people have no history.

They so not read or seek knowledge but vomit watery ignorance everywhere they go — it's sad and horrible. People like them are the reason our ancestors are laughing at us and weeping at the same time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by wiseone28: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
The day the black man can govern himself well he will get the accolades like the white..

How many white people migrate to as illegal migrant?

Or for greener pastures?

Because their government have their citizens at heart.

White people will still your resources and take it to better their country not even their family..

But a black man will still his resources and still take it to the white man land or only better his family, others can worship him for crumbs.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by wiseone28: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

These bunch of ignorant people fail to understand that just because most ancient African kingdoms and empires didn't prioritize on writing and recording of history — that it doesn't mean we as a people have no history.

They so not read or seek knowledge but vomit watery ignorance everywhere they go — it's sad and horrible. People like them are the reason our ancestors are laughing at us and weeping at the same time.

We are talking future you are talking history as if the white man doesn't have history too..

Till a black man think outside the box we won't be taken serious in world affairs..

The whites can decide to wipe you off the earth you can't raise any finger..

They detect the type of government you should have..

Is democracy working in Africa?

They tell you it is good for you.

If you like live in denial.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

They do not understand that it's natural for a aggressive group of people to conquer others — that's nature at work, simply termed survival of the fittest.

I wonder why people like this do nothing but criticize other Africans working hard to prove that we are all humans.

When the Moors...

1 Like

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
wiseone28:
The day the black man can govern himself well he will get the accolades like the white..

How many white people migrate to as illegal migrant?

Or for greener pastures?

Because their government have their citizens at heart.

White people will still your resources and take it to better their country not even their family..

But a black man will still his resources and still take it to the white man land or only better his family, others can worship him for crumbs.

shocked

Like I said, I'm the biggest critic of my people — I hate what's happening in Africa. But I've got a question for you, how are you contributing to that change needed to elevate our status?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by wiseone28: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2023
Few white people came to Africa and decide for you..

They chance your language, religion, mode of dressing, etc.

South Africa have just 2m plus white but if you get there you will feel their presence in everything.

But they took black people to America (thou as slaves) now all of them speaks, eat, dress and do everything like white people.

They don't even remember their culture.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

When the Moors took over Spain and part of France, they controlled them for over 700 years. The Moors were Muslims who invaded Spain and part of France in 711 AD, in the very early days of Islam.

This force of Berbers from North Africa and Syrians from Damascus created an exquisite civilization called Al-Andalus, the remnants of which can still be visited in Southern Spain.

It took a brutal war before they were driven out of Europe and the spread of Islam halted. A Spanish woman told me on Facebook that they were also blacks but that's not why I'm here...

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
wiseone28:

South Africa have just 2m plus white but if you get there you will feel their presence in everything.

But they took black people to America (thou as slaves) now all of them speaks, eat, dress and do everything like white people.

shocked

The problem with people like you is, you don't listen — you've refused to learn new things. You've been mentally colonized by other humans just like you.

Nobody is saying you're saying but what's your contribution to that change? And for the records, slave trade is as old as civilization. The so called white people also enslaved other "whites".

Also, Africans sold others into slavery before we never viewed ourselves as one — that's common human trait. Although, some were also kidnapped.

The only reason those colonizers won, was because they worked with other African groups to conquer others.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

Like I said, this is simply nature at work — the weak will be destroyed by those stronger than them. It has nothing to do with being "white or black".

If African Americans like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King had not fought tirelessly for their rights, I wonder how how the European Americans would treat people like wiseone28 that would grab any opportunity to migrate to the US.

The African Americans, you look down on are braver than you can ever be — despite the discriminations they went through, they've made any impact all over the world.

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

This is why I will always advise African men to grab some fat DIÇK especially Nigerian men — the whole of "black race" were hoping on us but we fúcked up.

We call our ancestors "backward" but in actuality, we are backward too. Every culture was barbaric at one point, Asian, European, African and etcetera.

At least, our ancestors had fat DIÇK — they had a fat discipline, integrity, credibility and knowledge but this generation is full of sissies. They fought and died for what they believed in.

The Asians like China, Koreans and Japan have all...

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked

The Asians like China, Koreans and Japan have all taken advantage of "westernization"; they've carefully incorporated their culture, technology into that of the west.

Sadly, people like wiseone28 are castigating South Africàns and African Americans instead of becoming that change, he's clamouring for.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2023
wiseone28:

Mr. stop displaying ur ignorance and sit the fvck down 👇
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2023
Runnerzz:

Mr. stop displaying ur ignorance and sit the fvck down 👇

shocked

It's so sad and disgusting, brotha.

How is "white people" better than "black people" in all ramifications according to that man? I have explained to this guy that it's simply nature at work which means, we as a people got to 'buckle up'.

Throughout history, one group of people have conquered others and smaller cultures has been assimilated by the bigger ones — the English people were also conquered and centuries later, they conquered others.

Nothing is new in this world, slavery didn't start with African Americans and apartheid didn't start with South Africàns, it's always been there — with a different name.
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

It's so sad and disgusting, brotha.

How is "white people" better than "black people" in all ramifications according to that man? I have explained to this guy that it's simply nature at work which means, we as a people got to 'buckle up'.

Throughout history, one group of people have conquered others and smaller cultures has been assimilated by the bigger ones — the English people were also conquered and centuries later, they conquered others .

Nothing is new in this world, slavery didn't start with African Americans and apartheid didn't start with South Africàns, it's always been there — with a different name.

Exactly and people also have been migrating from place to place throughout history. Like the Irish did migrate en masse via the trans Atlantic voyage to New York and Boston majorly. About 4.5 million Irish arrived in America between 1820 and 1930. Same way the Italians too in millions from the 1800's to early 1920s. These things are not new. In another hundred years or more from now history will repeat itself again albeit in a different cloak but same situations. There are lots of ignorant kids on here and they're the loudest. They can't even understand simple natural causes and how the world as a system works. It's a lot of work to make them learn. They rather argue like mountain goats than take a little wisdom which will be more profitable to them. Like the old saying there's absolutely nothing new under the sun. Every fvcking thing has happened, will happen and continue to happen. It's all in time and when ur armed with history u can navigate through life properly. Na so e just be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by SuperOnyi: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Runnerzz:

Exactly and people also have been migrating from place to place throughout history. Like the Irish did migrate en masse via the trans Atlantic voyage to New York and Boston majorly. About 4.5 million Irish arrived in America between 1820 and 1930. Same way the Italians too in millions from the 1800's to early 1920s. These things are not new. In another hundred years or more from now history will repeat itself again albeit in a different cloak but same situations. There are lots of ignorant kids on here and they're the loudest. They can't even understand simple natural causes and how the world as a system works. It's a lot of work to make them learn. They rather argue like mountain goats than take a little wisdom which will be more profitable to them. Like the old saying there's absolutely nothing new under the sun. Every fvcking thing has happened, will happen and continue to happen. It's all in time and when ur armed with history u can navigate through life properly. Na so e just be

shocked

Facts, brotha!

Funny enough, Irish, Italians and so on were once considered "inferior".
Re: The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Facts, brotha!

Funny enough, Irish, Italians and so on were once considered "inferior".
Sure the Italians were called guineas like Africans were called niggers, can't remember what the Irish were termed but at a time they also faced lots of hostility back then too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is No Longer There: Actress Joke Silva Opens Up On Husband's Dementia / Can One Tame A Lady Into Hook-up To Become A Wife Material? / Continuation Of Gifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.