Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful (647 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by PeterObi4Presid: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
It's very rampart these days to be casual about relationship, taking it with levity just for the fun, and pleasure before branching to the next available person. Over time, I believe people should get honest and intentional about behaving responsible in a relationship. And that implies being focused on your partner and the future of the relationship.

Unfortunately, I realize it's very hard to meet a partner who has such outlook of honesty and responsibility when entering into relationship these days. Everyone is looking for short time fun, and gratification.

So do we have people who genuinely want to to date with the intention of being honest and, faithfully for the future? If so where are they? How do you meet them. And at what point would you take honesty and faithfullness serious in a relationship?
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by TemplarLandry: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2023
cool
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by tommy589(m): 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
It's very rampart these days to take relationship with levity just only to hang around and enjoy the fun and ride before branching to the next available pleasure. Over time, I believe people should get honest and intentional about behaving responsible in a relationship. And that implies being focused on your partner and the future of the relationship

Unfortunately, I realise it's very hard to meet a partner who has such outlook of honesty and responsibility when entering into relationship these days. Everyone is looking for short time fun, and gratification.

So do we have people who genuinely want to to date with the intention of being honest and, faithfully for the future? If so where are they? How do you meet them. And at what point would you take honesty and faithfullness serious in a relationship?

Having a partner that meets your expectations in relationship is luck. I don't know the indicators to look out for,I just know principled people are still out there
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by PeterObi4Presid: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2023
tommy589:

Having a partner that meets your expectations in relationship is luck. I don't know the indicators to look out for,I just know principled people are still out there
How to meet them will be great honestly
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by seasy: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Honest people still exist.
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by adebayo987: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Parenting is failing on new generations. The Bible said, as the world ages, 7 women would grasp a man to marry them just to answer the word "married" and wouldn't care if the man does whatever. The matter of cheating will increase as life continues. Discipline has been eradicated from schools and parents are less concerned about child training, so, parenting fails. If you're a cheater it just shows the work of your background (of which your parents occupy 60%) on your mentality.
PeterObi4Presid:
It's very rampart these days to take relationship with levity just only to hang around and enjoy the fun and ride before branching to the next available pleasure. Over time, I believe people should get honest and intentional about behaving responsible in a relationship. And that implies being focused on your partner and the future of the relationship

Unfortunately, I realise it's very hard to meet a partner who has such outlook of honesty and responsibility when entering into relationship these days. Everyone is looking for short time fun, and gratification.

Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by Sniper101(m): 12:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Yap
People still do
It's called having an exclusive relationship

I did that shit with a lady not too long ago.
But
While she was counting 6 months of fidelity, I was counting 5 months. Oops!
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by PeterObi4Presid: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2023
Sniper101:
Yap
People still do
It's called having an exclusive relationship

I did that shit with a lady not too long ago.
But
While she was counting 6 months of fidelity, I was counting 5 months. Oops!
So what happened to the relationship at the end? And why did it fail?
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by Sonnobax15(m): 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Yeah.....I'm currently into one at this moment....But,the end is all that really matters..
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by Sniper101(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

So what happened to the relationship at the end? And why did it fail?

Word? that shit ain't easy.
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2023
Nigerian men are natural cheaters, dey can never be loyal in a relationship....

I have nothing to do with Nigerian men smiley smiley
Re: Do People Still Go Into Relationship With Genuine Intention Of Being Faithful by PeterObi4Presid: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2023
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=123938128]Nigerian men are natural cheaters, dey can never be loyal in a relationship....

I have nothing to do with Nigerian men smiley smiley[/quote

Hmmm. But someone like me have had a very deep shift in mindset about relationship. For months now i have avoided indiscriminate sex.....maybe u dont have to generalize. And i hope u are also very faithful during dating

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Source Of Income? / Go Close To Her And Ask Her-lady Reveals How Husband's Side Chick Was Dealt With / Signs Of A Dying Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.