Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. (3214 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / The Snake I Killed At The Entrance Of My Sitting Room. Can You Identify It? / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 1:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Make una help me to thank this God. I just killed this inside my sitting room this night. I was sitting on the floor but couldn't sleep jumping from Facebook to WhatsApp on my phone and there was no light. My wife and children were asleep inside the room. When light came up just for me to charge up my phone, I now saw this wicked creature coming towards me. I least expected such because there's no bush around. No dirty environment. But I'm still surprised how this cripped to my sitting room this night. Well, Thank God that no hurt on me and family.
Just littered the floor tonight bc I was using whatever my hand gets to.

Please let's be watchful these days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by TsbAfrica: 1:44am On Jun 20, 2023
FTC!!! straight to front page... Where Is lalastic lala? Food don land! Snake !!!. grin grin

Men Op God is surely with you ooo... I heard snakes are attracted to warth and vibrations too hope you are not the loud music playing type Sha ... Make e nor be say the snake come groove small!! Anyway glory be to the Almighty!

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by gazilion: 1:45am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank you Jesus! I hate snakes!!

Please fumigate your house to be double sure nothing else is hiding anywhere.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by WhisperedNoise: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank God for His protection over your life ad your family. I rejoice with you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by harthonder(m): 1:50am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank God

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 1:51am On Jun 20, 2023
gazilion:

Thank you Jesus! I hate snakes!!

Please fumigate your house to be double sure nothing else is hiding anywhere.

But at times it fails. These days the chemicals used in fumigating is not as effective as it was years back

4 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by TemplarLandry: 1:53am On Jun 20, 2023
Small but dęadly.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 1:57am On Jun 20, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Thank God for His protection over your life ad your family. I rejoice with you.

Yes oooo. The door linking the sitting room where the children were sleeping on was also open. And they're using foam on the floor. Had it been that the wicked creature turned left-hand side, that could have been the room where the children were all sleeping on.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 1:59am On Jun 20, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Small but dęadly.

Yes oooo. I'm still shocked. Because I least expected such inside my compound let alone inside my sitting room.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by ebenezary(m): 1:59am On Jun 20, 2023
wow, thank you Jesus, this is truly divine intervention

4 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2023
ebenezary:
wow, thank you Jesus, this is truly divine intervention

Yes ooooo. I really thank God.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by oz4real83(m): 2:40am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank God oo. I always like having a cutlass and a big stick hidden but easily accessible at home because you don't know when you will need them, especially for issues like this shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by VeryWickedMan: 2:48am On Jun 20, 2023
oz4real83:
Thank God oo. I always like having a cutlass and a big stick hidden but easily accessible at home because you don't know when you will need them, especially for issues like this shocked

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Mohisah: 4:18am On Jun 20, 2023
Pls try to fumigate your house including ur toilet i.e flush with chemical. I believe Ive seen a chemical for reptiles.. Just get the sprayer done by urself or be around when the person u hired is mixing it. Sometimes the guys u hire will just mix half the chemical n spray what won't be effective.

Thank God for watching over you. you need to find the Nepa dat was in charge of light dat night, he/she deserves ur show of love, cos Godpush am to restore the light wen smth bad could of happened to u

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Ihateheadslamer: 4:43am On Jun 20, 2023
The anger you used in killing the snake shows that you were really angry with the la la species tongue
emeh5:
Make una help me to thank this God. I just killed this inside my sitting room this night. I was sitting on the floor but couldn't sleep jumping from Facebook to WhatsApp on my phone and there was no light. My wife and children were asleep inside the room. When light came up just for me to charge up my phone, I now saw this wicked creature coming towards me. I least expected such because there's no bush around. No dirty environment. But I'm still surprised how this cripped to my sitting room this night. Well, Thank God that no hurt on me and family.
Just littered the floor tonight bc I was using whatever my hand gets to.

Please let's be watchful these days.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Freelancerr(m): 4:54am On Jun 20, 2023
cheesy
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Goalnaldo(m): 5:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Omo, God shouldnt allow see such in my room cause i will just run and leave the room for the snake.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Sucre6: 5:12am On Jun 20, 2023
oz4real83:

Even me too, in fact I have two cutlasses, one under my bed and the other one beside my wardrobe, e get why, any kperere I unleash hell 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by DEXTROVERT: 5:14am On Jun 20, 2023
To Lala and this snake killer brother

Let
The
Snake
Breeeethe
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Sucre6: 5:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Thank God u saw it on time and killed it oh,

But I think this is lala messenger and am sure it brought tidings, whether Nah Good or Bad tidings Nah that one I no sabi 😅.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by falcon01: 5:35am On Jun 20, 2023
The rate at which snakes are seen in places they ain't supposed to be is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by KingLennon(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2023
Very soon snake will go into extinction in Nigeria. We should preserve wildlives and not kill them....
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The anger you used in killing the snake shows that you were really angry with the la la species tongue

Seriously

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2023
kaztey:
Why will you kill that beautiful creature. It was probably one of your village uncles paying you a warm visit.

Brother, you're wicked

Don't worry. One visit you soon.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Omo, God shouldnt allow see such in my room cause i will just run and leave the room for the snake.

Seriously, gather moral to face it
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2023
DEXTROVERT:
To Lala and this snake killer brother

Let
The
Snake
Breeeethe

No time to waste time. Killing things immediately
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2023
falcon01:
The rate at which snakes are seen in places they ain't supposed to be is alarming.

Seriously. How the stuff is still surprised to me. Every corner is locked up.
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2023
Tyga100:
Please help me with money to feed. Hungry is dealing with me in school pls.

Instead of money, what you need is work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by Tyga100: 6:39am On Jun 20, 2023
emeh5:

Instead of money, what you need is work.

Yes work!
Re: I Just Killed This Inside My Sitting Room This Night. by emeh5(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2023
KingLennon:
Very soon snake will go into extinction in Nigeria. We should preserve wildlives and not kill them....

But till when?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun's Silence On The Hijacking And Cloning Of Accounts. / Get Your Cork On: A Mr. Cork Tribute / How To Login Zoosk Online Dating Account On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.