Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. (2123 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ajagunakin:
https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1670717662018560000?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

It is insulting to ask President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to release that terrorist. Besides his treasonable offences, he took it to a personal level. BAT won’t speak on it but it is personal. Please allow peace ☮️ to reign.

South easterners please caution all your elites including that fraudulent governor to stop opening old wounds asking for this criminal’s release.
Another Igbo hater is on the prowl and he must be yoruba I know that for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Fortruth: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
gidgiddy:

The problem is that only a competent court of law can decide who is a criminal, and who should be in detention

So far, all the court judgements are that Nnamdi Kanu had no case to answer and should be released

This delay tactics the federal government is playing at the Supreme court will get them nowhere. Eventually, Tinubu will have to show the world if he obeys court judgment when the Supreme court also orders Kanu's release

Dont mind Nairaland e warriors…. They act as if they are there in Abuja making decisions when they are on the toilet wiping their ny.ash.

Niggers
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Forget court case was the wrong choice of words.

Let me phrase it better using correct English grin

Court case aside, what do you as a Nigerian citizen think of Nnamdi Kanu’s utterances in that video. Do you condemn it? what do you think should be his punishment for inciting violence against a fellow compatriot (he was a private citizen like you and I during these coordinated attacks).
Mc oluomo, fani kayode and some other yoruba men that incited violence which led and its still causing the killing of Igbos and destruction of their properties, what do you think should be their punishment?

The truth is that FG and you "one nigerianists" wants the incarnation and killing of Kanu so badly because he is hellbent in dividing nigeria that is fact. But instead of you lots to say the real reason why you hate Kanu, you are busy trying to make him look like a terrorist when we all know he is not.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Mc oluomo, fani kayode and some other yoruba men that incited violence which led and its still causing the killing of Igbos and destruction of their properties, what do you think should be their punishment?

The truth is that FG and you "one nigerianists" wants the incarnation and killing of Kanu so badly because he is hellbent in dividing nigeria that is fact. But instead of you lots to say the real reason why you hate Kanu, you are busy trying to make him look like a terrorist when we all know he is not.

Take it up with the federal government lol I AM NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

KANU SAID WHAT HE SAID AND HE IS PAYING FOR HIS HATEFUL SPEECH AND DEEDS AS WE SPEAK.

You too will pay for yours, that’s why you are in severe pains! grin if you like wail till tomorrow in my mentions, I can’t help you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Akungitit: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Why should we release a terrorist?
Just kpai the IPOB goat.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Take it up with the federal government lol I AM NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

KANU SAID WHAT HE SAID AND HE IS PAYING FOR HIS HATEFUL SPEECH AND DEEDS AS WE SPEAK.

You too will pay for yours, that’s why you are in severe pains! grin if you like wail till tomorrow in my mentions, I can’t help you cheesy
Point of correction, The reason why Nnamdi Kanu is in DSS dungeon today is because, he is woking tirelessly for a total dismemberment of nigeria this is the fact of life. It doesn't matter how you choose to twist the already known narrative or what you choose to believe.

Kanu is paying the price of fighting for the freedom of his people not for hate speech and deeds.

Learn how to always say the truth you will not die if you do so.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by obailala(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2023
Kanu will be released by Tinubu for 'political' reasons.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Point of correction, The reason why Nnamdi Kanu is in DSS dungeon today is because, he is woking tirelessly for a total dismemberment of nigeria this is the fact of life. It doesn't matter how you choose to twist the already known narrative or what you choose to believe.

Kanu is paying the price of fighting for the freedom of his people not for hate speech and deeds.

Learn how to always say the truth you will not die if you do so.

Lol you are wasting your time trying to convince me of anything. I AM NOT THE ONE SERVING NNAMDI KANU WATERY BEANS.

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF TVC THAT HE BURNED, I don’t own any BRT buses grin

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by dododawa1: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2023
onuman:

Late Gani Fawheinmi called then president Obasanjo worse names and gave Obasanjo worse insults than Nnamdi Kalu gave to your APC leaders Buhari and Tinubu.
It's the same envy and contempt for the Igbo which some Nigerians like you hold against the Igbo that's holding Nnamdi Kalu in detention. It's you people's fear of losing proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta if Kalu restores Biafra - the fear is part of why Nnamdi Kalu is still in detention.
did late GANI fawheinmi instigate LAGOSIANS to burn BRT at oyigbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Lol you are wasting your time trying to convince me of anything. I AM NOT THE ONE SERVING NNAMDI KANU WATERY BEANS.

I AM NOT THE OWNER OF TVC THAT HE BURNED, I don’t own any BRT buses grin
Am not trying to convince a corrupt and partial person like you, rather am trying to set the record straight for the people going through our comments/posts. Because I know people are obviously going through our mentions right now.

If Kanu truly burned TVC and BRT buses like you falsely claimed, why did appeal court discharge and acquitts him? Do you know more than the judges that passed the judgement?

FG is holding kanu because they know he is capable of breaking nigeria, nothing more nothing less.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Odibembem: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2023
cry
gidgiddy:

How will he be released when the Nigerian government does not obey court order? However, not even the Nigerian government can disobey the Supreme court when they throw out their useless appeal that is nothing but delay tactics

The Same Court of Appeal that asked that he be released granted a stay of execution to allow the Supreme Court decide the appeal filed against Nnamdi Kanu. So Nnamdi Kanu is being held pursuant to a valid court order. The initial ruling d FG in appealing never said Kanu had no case to answer, it only said that due to the extraordinary rendition undertaken to bring Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria, FG violated d rights of Kanu hence the charges can no longer be prosecuted. That is what d Supreme Court will now decide on

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Am not trying to convince a corrupt and partial person like you, rather am trying to set the record straight for the people going through our comments/posts. Because I know people are obviously going through our mentions right now.

If Kanu truly burned TVC and BRT buses like you falsely claimed, why did appeal court discharge and acquitts him? Do you know more than the judges that passed the judgement?

FG is holding kanu because they know he is capable of breaking nigeria, nothing more nothing less.

Kanu commanded his foot soldiers to burn TVC, BRT buses etc Private and government properties, and they obliged.

The fact that you are trying to deny this shows the world how disingenuous you are. You are doing yourself, your tribe, your future generations, and Kanu a great disservice by trying to defend the indefensible.

You keep digging yourself deeper into the hole. The world is watching. You can’t even stand for justice, you only stand for tribe. You are finished.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Kanu commanded his foot soldiers to burn TVC, BRT buses etc Private and government properties, and they obliged.

The fact that you are trying to deny this shows the world how disingenuous you are. You are doing yourself, your tribe, your future generations, and Kanu a great disservice by trying to defend the indefensible.

You keep digging yourself deeper into the hole. The world is watching. You can’t even stand for justice, you only stand for tribe. You are finished.
Are you by any chance insinuating that, IPOB is in lagos where the mob burnt TVC and BRT buses? We all know that Kanu is the leader of IPOB and IPOB is only operating in SE and the last time I checked, lagos is not in SE. I need you to throw more light on this your accusation.

Am not trying to deny anything rather, am demolishing and bulldozing the mountain of lies and accusations the FG and hypocritical citizens like you hipped and still hopping on kanu.

Lies and propaganda from hateful and hypocritical persons like you cannot change the fact that, Kanu has been set free from all charges by a nigerian competent court of law. I don't know why you chose to deceive yourself thinking you can make a change or twist the heart of sane nigerians.

The world knows that FG is holding Kanu for the sake of keeping nigeria one that is the fact.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Are you by any chance insinuating that, IPOB is in lagos where the mob burnt TVC and BRT buses? We all know that Kanu is the leader of IPOB and IPOB is only operating in SE. I need you to throw more light on this your accusation.

Am not trying to deny anything rather, am demolishing and bulldozing the mountain of lies and accusations the FG and hypocritical citizens like you hipped and still hopping on kanu.

Lies and propaganda from hateful and hypocritical persons like you cannot change the fact that, Kanu has been set free from all charges by a nigerian competent court of law. I don't know why you chose to deceive yourself thinking you can make a change or twist the heart of sane nigerians.

The world knows that FG is holding Kanu for the sake of keeping nigeria one that is the fact.

Bros, my original post threw light on the accusations. That’s why you should read to understand rather than to defend first. Be careful of what you are defending, otherwise you will be buried with the corpse.

https://twitter.com/stfreakingkezy/status/1670717662018560000?s=46&t=xBKumM0MqQ9TjTGyxPvwuA

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by gidgiddy: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Odibembem:
cry

The Same Court of Appeal that asked that he be released granted a stay of execution to allow the Supreme Court decide the appeal filed against Nnamdi Kanu. So Nnamdi Kanu is being held pursuant to a valid court order. The initial ruling d FG in appealing never said Kanu had no case to answer, it only said that due to the extraordinary rendition undertaken to bring Kanu from Kenya to Nigeria, FG violated d rights of Kanu hence the charges can no longer be prosecuted. That is what d Supreme Court will now decide on

All of this does not take away from the fact that Kani still has a valid court judgement for release.

The Supreme court is not only going to decide if Kanu's rights were violated, it is also going to decide if the Federal Government was right to violate the Nigerian extradition act by bringing Kanu back to Nigeria illegally

There is no court, except a very corrupt one, that condones illegality. Thats why the appeal court judges unanimously agreed Kanu should be set free, same as the Supreme court will
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Bros, my original post threw light on the accusations. That’s why you should read to understand rather than to defend first. Be careful of what you are defending, otherwise you will be buried with the corpse.

Buried with which corpse? is that a threat or what?
I should be careful of what am defending. Can you imagine?
kanu is now a taboo in nigeria because of what he stands for.. despite being released by a competent court of law. But mc oluomo, fani kayode and other yoruba men that incited violence in lagos which led to the killing of Igbos and destruction of their goods and properties are angels that shouldn't be touched.

If there is anyone that needs to be buried with any corpse its you.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Okwyjesus(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ajagunakin:

It is insulting to ask President Bola Ahmed Tinubu to release that terrorist. Besides his treasonable offences, he took it to a personal level. BAT won’t speak on it but it is personal. Please allow peace ☮️ to reign.

South easterners please caution all your elites including that fraudulent governor to stop opening old wounds asking for this criminal’s release.

Everybody jobless fellow is cruising with SE issues.
It's like hatred for lgbos now is a qualification for patriotism and appointment..

Interesting the nonsense is deepening the hate and negative feelings out there.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 25, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Buried with which corpse? is that a threat or what?
I should be careful of what am defending. Can you imagine?
kanu is now a taboo in nigeria because of what he stands for.. despite being released by a competent court of law. But mc oluomo, fani kayode and other yoruba men that incited violence in lagos which led to the killing of Igbos and destruction of their goods and properties are angels that shouldn't be touched.

If there is anyone that needs to be buried with any corpse its you.

It’s not a threat, it is a proverb about stubborn flies that follow their masters inside coffin to get buried alive. Sharpen up, you are too dull grin

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Everybody jobless fellow is cruising with SE issues.
It's like hatred for lgbos now is a qualification for patriotism and appointment..

Interesting the nonsense is deepening the hate and negative feelings out there.

Stop being enemies of progress, change your ways (who am I kidding, you lots will never change grin )

Start being patriotic, denounce all evil against your country & her citizens, once you start doing that you won’t be feeling hated.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by vanunu: 3:47am On Jun 25, 2023
Ajagunakin:

This is why you people will continue to be 3rd class citizens in your own country, you don’t care about justice and equity. You only care about tribe.

Any foreigner that goes to Igbo villages will think that Igbos have being ruling Nigeria and marginalizing others.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by enemybulldozer(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2023
Ajagunakin:

It’s not a threat, it is a proverb about stubborn flies that follow their masters inside coffin to get buried alive. Sharpen up, you are too dull grin
You're the one that seriously need to sharpen up because, you don't know what it means when a competent court of law sets someone free.
Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by Peacemaker5128: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2023
You see now?
gidgiddy:

The problem is that only a competent court of law can decide who is a criminal, and who should be in detention

So far, all the court judgements are that Nnamdi Kanu had no case to answer and should be released

This delay tactics the federal government is playing at the Supreme court will get them nowhere. Eventually, Tinubu will have to show the world if he obeys court judgment when the Supreme court also orders Kanu's release

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be Released. by wediehere1: 3:00am On Jan 26
gidgiddy:

Supleme court says otherwise

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Debola Daniel Fights Discrimination As KFC Denied Him Access Due To Wheelchair / Why President Yar’dua Wants Nasir El Rufai Jailed And/or Stopped / Cnpp Urges Jonathan To Run For 2011 Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.