Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. (1906 Views)

Governor Peter Mbah Visits Tinubu, Thanks Him Over The Appointment Of Ogalla / Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2023
According to my Obidient ibo friend, he said that many people in Enugu and Anambra states have Igala origins and therefore aren't ibo-enough to represent them. True or false?

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by AtikuNetwork: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2023
The appointment is very much in order in my view. Any indigene of the South East should he qualified to represent the region.

12 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by OkutaNla: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2023
As an Obidient, I don't recognize Ogalla's appointment because we are still in court to recover our stolen manhood, sorry I meant mandate. When Ekute Obi recovers his mandate, we will appoint real core igbos to represent SE regions.

15 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Jomonix: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Why open this to deliberately cause disharmony among Igbo. No part of Igbo is more Igbo than the other. My brothers please ignore the thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by gidgiddy: 7:03am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:
According to my Obidient ibo friend, he said that many people in Enugu and Anambra states have Igala origins and therefore aren't ibo-enough to represent them. True or false?

You guys have big mental problem. The appointment is based on geopolitical zone, not tribe. So it does not matter what tribe Ogalla is as long as he is from the South East

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Depriest2020: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:
Trouble Maker.
You know within yourself that you just lied, but because you know that obnoxious headlines like yours and that of your fellow like minds, always generate comment's and gather ethnic bigots like you together to loathe easterners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:

Trouble Maker.
You know within yourself that you just lied, but because you know that obnoxious headlines like yours and that of your fellow like minds, always generate comment's and gather ethnic bigots like you together to loathe easterners.

Not according to the real ibos of iboland. In iboland they know themselves, and according to the real ibos, Ogalla is not ibo-enough.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Mrfeel: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:
Clean your heart from bitterness , hate bring bad luck kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2023
gidgiddy:

You guys have big mental problem. The appointment is based on geopolitical zone, not tribe. So it does not matter what tribe Ogalla is as long as he is from the South East

shocked

10 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 7:23am On Jun 20, 2023
Mrfeel:

Clean your heart from bitterness , hate bring bad luck kid

Mechionu gi.

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Mrfeel: 7:24am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

Not according to the real ibos of iboland. In iboland they know themselves, and according to the real ibos, Ogalla is not ibo-enough.
Who is igbo can you define who a real igbo is ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by nothingspoil70: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2023
Everyone knows ogalla is not core igbo.
I really feel for my brothers from the sad east at the moment.
May God console them so they can bear the pain with dignity

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Mrfeel:

Who is igbo can you define who a real igbo is ?

According to my Obidient ibo friend, real ibos have 100% ibo blood and lineage from both parents side. Also another criteria is that real ibos come from areas of Biafra/iboland that produce oyel and gas. So states like Anambra, Imo, and Abia are core/real Ibo states, while Enugu and Ebonyi are 'circumstancial ibos'. Na so e talk. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Mrfeel: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

According to my Obidient ibo friend, real ibos have 100% ibo blood and lineage from both parents side. Also another criteria is that real ibos come from areas if Biafra/iboland that produce oyel and gas. So states like Anambra, Imo, and Abia are core/real Ibo states, while Enugu and Ebonyi are 'circumstancial ibos'. Na so e talk. undecided
You haven't answered my question give me a definition of igbo?
Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Mrfeel:

You haven't answered my question give me a definition of igbo?

Well, I heard that you can use the shape of the head to tell a core Ibo from a fake one. Check out Peter Obi's head for example. It's kind of flattish, with contours. Sometimes the contours are steep other times they are not much, but it's there. Sometimes the shape is also flat. Yeah.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

Well, I heard that you can use the shape of the head to tell a core Ibo from a fake one. Check out Peter Obi's head for example. It's kind of flattish, with contours. Sometimes the contours and steep other times they are not much, but it's there. Sometimes the shape is also flat. Yeah.

cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by DMerciful(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2023
These campaigns of calumny that you guys have started will consume you!
RockHard:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by seunowa(f): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

Well, I heard that you can use the shape of the head to tell a core Ibo from a fake one. Check out Peter Obi's head for example. It's kind of flattish, with contours. Sometimes the contours are steep other times they are not much, but it's there. Sometimes the shape is also flat. Yeah.
grin grin grin…. This guy is an idi***t

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Mrfeel: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

There are millions of or even billions of people with flathêad all over the world are they Igbos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Akpangbo: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Who are you? When has our Yoruba friends told us that Yorubas from Kwara or Kogi are not Yorubas? Stop creating confusions. All Igbo are Igbo. Stop divide and rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by RockHard: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Mrfeel:

There are millions of or even billions of people with flathêad all over the world are they Igbos?

I can bet you that 98.546313561290643% of such people are ibos.

7 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by AfonjaConehead: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2023
OkutaNla Jetleeee errand pigeon:
As an Obidient, I don't recognize Ogalla's appointment because we are still in court to recover our stolen manhood, sorry I meant mandate. When Ekute Obi recovers his mandate, we will appoint real core igbos to represent SE regions.
RockHard:

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by AfonjaConehead: 8:01am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

GeneralPula:

Lol..

Early momo Tuesday violence. Comrade, your heaven is not sure anymore grin
Ajagunakin:

cheesy

OkutaNla:

1 Like

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by GeneralPula: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

Lol..

Early momo Tuesday violence. Comrade, your heaven is not sure anymore grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by AfonjaConehead: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Everyone knows ogalla is not core igbo.
I really feel for my brothers from the sad east at the moment.
May God console them so they can bear the pain with dignity
Eayaa!?? See self consolations baaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!

You all are actually in sifia pains that the BabaBlu appointed an Igbo man grin

BULABA really put you all to shame!!!! grin grin grin

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Streetdoctor: 8:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Depriest2020:

Trouble Maker.
Don't u think that olodo will always hv olodo as friends?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by younig59: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

bross, sincerely speaking you are wicked...but wait ooo I don dey wonder this thing since ooo..chai!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Ttalk: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2023
RockHard:

Haaaaaa this guy I swear you won't make heaven until you visit Okija shrine.

I don laugh tire. Abeg allow Okoros to concentrate on their missing manhood. Again take time make I no change am for you, this is the time to sympathise with your neighbour and not to troll them

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by endy69: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2023
OkutaNla:
At least learn how to spell well before impersonating. How old are some of you that type nonsense here?
Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Ttalk: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2023
DMerciful:
These campaigns of calumny that you guys have started will consume you!

You of all people is talking, you are part of the people that brought this payback to your people. When you were mocking and shaming Yoruba and Fulani you thought it will continue till eternity.

I have warned you that Yoruba are not timid online like Fulani you can throw jabs and shades, give them a woto and Yoruba will reply woto woto woto.

You aren't seen nothing yet. Season of pepper them naim we enter so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by Abagworo(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2023
Southeast isn't equivalent to Igbo but in politics it is one block just like every other zone. Just like Akpabio represents South-south but doesn't represent Ijaw or Urhobo.
Re: Why Some Enugu Indigenes Aren't Regarded As 'core' Ibos - The Ogalla Connection. by senatordave1(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2023
Abagworo:
Southeast isn't equivalent to Igbo but in politics it is one block just like every other zone. Just like Akpabio represents South-south but doesn't represent Ijaw or Urhobo.

97% of se is Igbo unlike ss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Murtala Truly Commit A Massacre In Asaba ? / Naira Crash: Tinubu Government Destroying Buhari's Legacy - Opinion / What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.