Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) (72378 Views)

2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2023
Jay16:
El Rufai go cry blood together with his son Bashir.
President Tinubu will make sure nothing favours El Rufai,
from NSA - Nuhu Ribadu who El Rufai and Buhari cabal never liked to now Chief of Defence Staff - NW Christian (Southern Kaduna)

22 days of Tinubu in office just erase Buhari's 8yrs errors and failures
You think Tinubu needs to be so ungrateful to El-Rufai just like Buhari was to Tinubu. Why should anyone betray people who stand by them, I'm asking you?
El Rufai deserves whatever he wants from Tinubu's administration. May be he is standing by his words that he wants to focus on something else. There wouldn't be Tinubu as a president without El-Rufai sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by jrusky(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2023
But those son of hatred insulted me yesterday when I said one of the chief is from SE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Balanced.....
Where is NC
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by jrusky(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Where is NC

Go and appoint it yourself bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by J3susFr3ak: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2023
lexy2014:

why should any of these things matter?

Lexy...like I answered you on the other thread. Do you want a shoe-maker to represent your professional Lawyer,Medical or Engineer Association?

No...right? Ok..maybe not a perfect analogy yet. But do you want the patients of Malaria speak for the patients of a dangerous disease like COVID or even AIDS? No.

The bigger point being--regions with special instances of repeated patterns of innocent victims, also need an amiable and recognizable friendly in the insides to lay their security concerns.

If you put someone like Ribadu as rhe NSA--who do you think Ribadu will sympathize most with? With the farmers on the receiving end of genocide--or with the armed Fulani terrorists on a murderous vendetta?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Demurray: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
zabuur:
Let Muslims be 4 and Christians 3,

We all know what we will be reading or hearing now.

Now that Christians are more, everything is balanced, no noise about Muslims being unpeaceful and abuse on their worship.

Also, we know the how we all voted in terms of religious lines.

Abeg take that bold sentence back, if we had voted along religion line, Obi might will be president now, this is coming from Yoruba christain

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by franchasofficia: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
Tinubu is trying so far.

Next.....

DSS should go to Southeast or Southsouth

EFCC should go to Southwest

Customs should to to Southwest or Southsouth

Prisons should go to Northcentral

NDLEA to Northwest

FIRS to Southwest

NNPC to Southsouth

Civil Defense to Northeast

Road Safety to Northwest

Immigration to Southwest
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by GeneralPula: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2023
OfoIgbo:

SW also has Chief of staff and various special advisers, but Tinubu still appointed the chief of army staff and IG of police from the SW.

The fact remains that the positions you mentioned are not military or security command positions.

The northcentral deserves to be in charge of at least one of such commands.

Again, as I initially stated, the SW has 3, while the northcentral has none. Logic and justice demands that one of the military or security commands that has gone to the SW, should be diverted to the northcentral.

Cheating is not good.
Lol..

Just got to know you be Igbo guy!

Una go see something y’all sha..

No worry appointment still many..
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by katchagboro(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2023
[nothing is balanced here. Where's North Central
quote author=CondenseMilk post=123911847] grin[/quote]
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2023
Does this really matter? Of all the senators and reps from your home states, how many of them have brought development to their states? About time we stop nose poking into state of origins and look at what any appointee can bring to the table. It is only then we can beat our chest and say we've won the corruption battle.

LivingSage:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1671037575161626625

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by JaneYave(f): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
Na chief of defence staffs na im sweet me pass
Tinubu is a goal like dis, like dat. Correct President wey sabi grassroot! Continue instilling confidence in your citizens and your tenure go enjoy harmony. I hope our EX- President conscious is alive enough to tell him what he failed to do regards carrying every Nigerian zone along?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Kay25(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
kayone2:
All we just want is a new Nigeria free of terrorism, corruption, nepotism (ethnic and religious), etc where no one is above the law and all Nigerians is given a sense of belonging, and human right is respected, and ordinary Nigerians get justice without knowing anybody, and there's plenty job for our youths to earn a decent living.

Whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, let things start working again in this country for everybody, as the curse of Buhari's era is over.

However, Obi is coming...

Tinubu is only cleaning the streets for the people's president.
Go and sleep
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2023
jrusky:

Go and appoint it yourself bro.
Why have 2 each from SW and NW and NC is left out?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Kay25(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2023
maasoap:

You think Tinubu needs to be so ungrateful to El-Rufai just like Buhari was to Tinubu. Why should anyone betray people who stand by them, I'm asking you?
El Rufai deserves whatever he wants from Tinubu's administration. May be he is standing by his words that he wants to focus on something else. There wouldn't be Tinubu as a president without El-Rufai sacrifice
Na only him made sacrifice?so what about tinubu sacrifice for buhari in 2015?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2023
It's pretty much balanced... Noted.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Brownshoe: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2023
wonder233:
See citizens squabbling about tribe and religion. Those are the only things that have meaning to Nigerians. What a fvvcked up country.
I don't know in this time and age someone will be saying am from this , am from that, when nobody give a fuxck where u come from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Segzy19: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Some idiots will still complain.

That one is standard
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Demurray: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2023
maasoap:

Gbam! El Rufai was among those who fight for Tinubu presidency, even faced Buhari squarely

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by ceejayluv(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Kay25:

Na only him made sacrifice?so what about tinubu sacrifice for buhari in 2015?
Lol, is he expecting el Rufai to be appointed as a service chief? I no understand. There are still many more vacant appointments coming.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Samunique(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2023
wonder233:
See citizens squabbling about tribe and religion. Those are the only things that have meaning to Nigerians. What a fvvcked up country.
Don't blame them, Buhari created that negative awakening and religious suspicion !!!

Buhari was a big disaster !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by jrusky(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Why have 2 each from SW and NW and NC is left out?

I repeat go and appoint them yourself.

When Buhari did the worst you love it and no problem but now it is a problem.

Go and appoint you NC yourself ok.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by sotall(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2023
inoki247:
And Tears full everywhere.....

No North Central oh even though they've the SGF already nd dey are not crying...

This kids have been going everywhere writing North took 11 without separating it buh when they get to South they will Separate it that SW took 9 they took 1 and SS took 1 why not say South also took 11.....

Why not seperate it?

Out of 11, South west got a whooping 9 . That's over 80% of everything coming to the South.

Continue supporting nepotism and tribalism. The one Buhari did, how did it benefit Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Nicenixon: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2023
franchasofficia:
Tinubu is trying so far.

Next.....

DSS should go to Southeast or Southsouth

EFCC should go to Southwest

Customs should to to Southwest or Southsouth

Prisons should go to Northcentral

NDLEA to Northwest

FIRS to Southwest

NNPC to Southsouth

Civil Defense to Northeast

Road Safety to Northwest

Immigration to Southwest
To be candid, DSS would never go to southeast. I "guess" Road Safety or Civil Defence will go to southeast or even both.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by discusant: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2023
kayone2:
All we just want is a new Nigeria free of terrorism, corruption, nepotism (ethnic and religious), etc where no one is above the law and all Nigerians is given a sense of belonging, and human right is respected, and ordinary Nigerians get justice without knowing anybody, and there's plenty job for our youths to earn a decent living.

Whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba, let things start working again in this country for everybody, as the curse of Buhari's era is over.

Comment of the day.
A new Nigeria 🇳🇬 where Islamic terrorism is kept away, and no more murders of citizens, be they Muslims or Christians.
A new Nigeria no more described as the poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
Without peace, there will be scarse development; no tourists and tourism money to Nigeria 🇳🇬. Many countries boom with wealth from tourism money alone.

But it's most unlikely that an octogenarian who stole presidential election and was once accused of drug trafficking offences in America 🇺🇸 can usher in the new Nigeria 🇳🇬.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Kay25(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2023
ceejayluv:

Lol, is he expecting el Rufai to be appointed as a service chief? I no understand. There are still many more vacant appointments coming.
Ask him oo I don't understand the best bat could do for the southern Kaduna people who have suffered so much in the hands of marauders is taking a man from them as CDS let's see how fear won't grip them though I know he can't just do anyhow but it's not a hausa govt so he can still do Dem Lil shakara
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2023
jrusky:

I repeat go and appoint them yourself.

When Buhari did the worst you love it and no problem but now it is a problem.

Go and appoint you NC yourself ok.
I never supported Buhari nepotism
But if Tinubu decides to do what Buhari did then a danger is coming
Tinubu can only stay for 8yrs (depending on the court rulings) and after 8yrs, it moves to another region
So becareful of what u support
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by richie240: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
zabuur:
Let Muslims be 4 and Christians 3,

We all know what we will be reading or hearing now.

Now that Christians are more, everything is balanced, no noise about Muslims being unpeaceful and abuse on their worship.

Also, we know the how we all voted in terms of religious lines.
My bloda, even as a christian myself, this ppl attitude is very shameful and embarrassing.

Just know that they are secessionists hiding under the banner of political activism. No matter how u divide the 'meat', they must complain. Even if u dash them d whole meat, they will complain it has no salt.

Just leave them to their folly.
cool
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by salvation77177: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2023
And where is North Central?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by lexy2014: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Lexy...like I answered you on the other thread. Do you want a shoe-maker to represent your professional Lawyer,Medical or Engineer Association?

No...right? Ok..maybe not a perfect analogy yet. But do you want the patients of Malaria speak for the patients of a dangerous disease like COVID or even AIDS? No.

The bigger point being--regions with special instances of repeated patterns of innocent victims, also need an amiable and recognizable friendly in the insides to lay their security concerns.

If you put someone like Ribadu as rhe NSA--who do you think Ribadu will sympathize most with? With the farmers on the receiving end of genocide--or with the armed Fulani terrorists on a murderous vendetta?

I honestly dont see how all you said answers the question i asked. you even acknowledged that you analogies dont relate with the question.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Slurity(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2023
kayone2:

Keep waiting
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by harrycoko: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2023
Honestly am beginning to like this man. I didn't vote for him but Honestly he is winning my heart gradually
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by albreezy4eva: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2023
LivingSage:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1671037575161626625
What is the need of tagging the religious affiliation of these appointees? We are the ones creating unnecessary religious tension in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.