Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) (72376 Views)

2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by gloriana(f): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=Didijiji post=123912176]Tinubu you have done well

I didn't support you at alllll but the steps you have taken and the aura of hope is visible for all to see

I PRAY YOU SUCCEED because good governance is what we seek

Buhari the human disaster of a leader. was he the best the north could offer Nigeria? Tinubu gave us Buhari not the north
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Delightsome2023: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2023
TenQ:

I mean as one of our security chiefs as banditry is more in the region!
I believe the Chief of Defense which is a christian from southern kaduna represents since they're a bit affiliated with middlebelts and see themselves as one

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:04am On Jun 20, 2023
Curious345:

Well I like obi. But tinubu dey try ooo..

Tinubu is a granny. He can do his time now.. Making it easier for obi to do his own time maybe 16yrs down the line
In 16yrs time Obi will be 78yrs
We can't continue to recycle old men
Another younger credible person will be preferable
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by franchasofficia: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2023
TenQ:

I mean as one of our security chiefs as banditry is more in the region!
Yes, I was expecting Tinubu to appoint IG or Chief of Army Staff from the Northcentral or Southeast to deal with the Buhari manufactured insecurities in Northcentral and Southeast, but let's watch and see.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Switruth: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2023
article1:
North Central already has the SGF, George Akume
why you dey quote that idiot ?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Enemyofpeace: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Balanced.....
well balanced. Anybody wey no like am, make him go to court
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by franchasofficia: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=gloriana post=123916881][/quote]Yes Buhari was your best that you guys cherished so much even in his open failure you Northerners still loved and supported him just as Igbos love Peter Obi.

Buhari is North's best choice of President any day, any time.....you guys cherished Buhari so much.

Tinubu has always been Southwest's most preferred Presidential candidate of many years.

Peter Obi is currently the most preferred choice of Presidential candidate for the Igbos....Igbos over love Obi.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by lexy2014: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

I did not say the analogies do not relate to the question. I said they may not be perfect analogies ...yet

But they are extremely good analogies!!!

You cannot deny the existence of inherent human bias. This was evident in the last Buhari dictatorship where key security positions by his kinsmen only increased insecurity geometrically because there was always something to strategically gain from the killing and displacement of farmers and farmlands.

A noted and sizeable representation from affected regions will have functioned as a useful check to other people's/region's biases.

There is already a secret Miyetti Allah lobby group speaking into the ears of NSA Ribadu at the moment as to what to do.

Who speaks for the farmers?

if they were good analogies, you wouldnt have said that they arent perfect. if that is the case, then they didnt do justice to your position.

what will th miyetti allah lobby group achieve by speaking into the ears of Ribadu ?

these farmers you are referring to, what part of the country are they from?

what do you mean by "noted and sizeable representation from affected regions"?

how is that supposed to serve "as a useful check to other people's/region's biases"?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Menclothing: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2023
Am proud of this president he did well on this

The only thing remaining pls slash all political office holders salary and other benefits by half
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by bonnyhope: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2023
LibertyRep:
If any, the North Central should be one complaining.

.yea

But they already have SGF
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Raf4: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2023
Reelz:
Ethno-religious profiling.. is this the way forward for national peace n progress??

This becomes inevitable when some people from a certain region/ethnic already started their usual victim mentality display.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by jrusky(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Ofcos I'm a full blooded OBIdient and I will support and vote him again and again.

Like i said
U are not the judge and u can never be
If u like cry from now till next year, ur tears and emotions won't change any decision of the court whether for or against Obi

So rest

I know you very well here as one of them and if e sure for you as per you idiotic obi place your cash on the table for a bet is that too hard for you Mr man?

Yesterday it was oh No SE among service chiefs, that was busted now today is oh no one from NC among the service chiefs, I know your type.

Listen good Mr man dem no born any court well to truncate Tinubu presidency I dare you and your ipob judge to try it.

Go ask those that acquitted Kanu to tell you their story.

Mind you I'm a pdp infact I voted for pdp but with Tinubu actions I'm standing by him 100% and you or obi can not do nada about it Tinubu will rule for 8 years take it to the bank.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Terrahawk: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
The daily trust editors are olodos. The Army chief is from Osun state, but they point at Ekiti state on the map. SMH.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by BrutusOj(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2023
Where is North Central? tongue
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Raf4: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2023
LibertyRep:
If any, the North Central should be one complaining.

The Chief of Defence from Southern Kaduna, though NW region, is more of a middle-belter.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by drugBaronTINUBU: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2023
jrusky:

I know you very well here as one of them and if e sure for you as per you idiotic obi place your cash on the table for a bet is that too hard for you Mr man?

Yesterday it was oh No SE among service chiefs, that was busted now today is oh no one from NC among the service chiefs, I know your type.

Listen good Mr man dem no born any court well to truncate Tinubu presidency I dare you and your ipob judge to try it.

Go ask those that acquitted Kanu to tell you their story.

Mind you I'm a pdp infact I voted for pdp but with Tinubu actions I'm standing by him 100% and you or obi can not do nada about it Tinubu will rule for 8 years take it to the bank.
🤣🤣🤣
Eyah!!
Nobody care whether u are PDP or APC or LP
Tinubu is not bigger than Nigeria constitution

If the court asked him to go he will go

Obi project is not an IPOB or biafra agenda like kanu

If court ask him to go, and he refused, him and his family head will go for it
Nigeria is not a banana republic

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Raf4: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2023
forgiveness:

There should be no complain though NC is missing but as long as they kick out bandits, terrorists etc, no nobody will complain in the future.

The Chief of Defence from Southern Kaduna, though NW region, is more of a middle-belter.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by maasoap(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2023
Jay16:
So without El Rufai "sacrifice" Tinubu wouldn't have become President?
So Kaduna State was the decider of last Presidential election. Give me one sacrifice he made apart from inflicting pain on innocent Nigerians especially Southern Kaduna people, provocative words that causes religious unrest or is it power must return to South he keeps shouting up and down in a bid to get himself ready for 2031. With or without El Rufai, President Tinubu will still be the President
Nah! He wouldn't win APC primary election.
And Kaduna had been known for religious unrests for ages, it has nothing to do with El-Rufai
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Raf4: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Where is North Central ?

SGF and President's ADC are both from NC.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Espelbengz(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2023
I am still waiting for the day this APC will islamize Nigeria ooo😜😜😜😜😜
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Diligent1(f): 11:26am On Jun 20, 2023
Sir, please appoint somebody from Ikorodu, Lagos we have competent people.
Thank you sir.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by mukthar2000(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2023
LivingSage:
PBAT's appointment so far has been fair contrary to the naysayers.

May his administration succeed because his success is our success

Modified yes, most southern kaduna, Kaduna and some part in Northern bear Muslim names but are Christians.

I heard Army Chief is a Christian, he only answerMuslim name
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by maasoap(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Kay25:

Na only him made sacrifice?

No. But my question is: must we disappoint people who stood by us in time of difficulties like the guy was hoping?

so what about tinubu sacrifice for buhari in 2015?
That's my point. I asked the guy if he wants Tinubu to treat El-Rufai just like Buhari treated Tinubu.
You seem to be low on comprehending ability.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Dbestbrest: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Someone wrote here yesterday that no representation from the south east without checking the names and where they came from. A whole chief of naval staff is from Enugu state. If this man, Jagaban, had not taken his time to look for the best among the rest from the 6 geopolitical zones, they will still condemn him to the highest heaven. When will we get down to serious business and see that this man is really prepared for this job and all Nigerians both home and abroad must join hands together to support him? As for me and my house, we will support Jagaban to make Nigeria a better place for us all

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by J3susFr3ak: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2023
lexy2014:

if they were good analogies, you wouldnt have said that they arent perfect. if that is the case, then they didnt do justice to your position.

what will th miyetti allah lobby group achieve by speaking into the ears of Ribadu ?

how is that supposed to serve "as a useful check to other people's/region's biases"?

It was hard to find the right words to represent victims of any type of genocide. The goal was to reflect the fact that those most affected by an evil Federal-sponsored cycle of violence--have no real voice to alarm the decision makers about what is happening on the ground, and how it directly affects them and their livelihoods.

It has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that during the Buhari civilian dictatorship--right into the initial stages of the Tinubu era...these herder terrorists still had some sway as to who gets posted to the regional cantonments as the GOCs. This is where the real action happens. If Tinubu wants to fight terrorism, putting compromised GOCs in sensitive places prone to genocides--will only aggravate the situation.

We will have a situation where right in-front of barracks and soldiers, a murderous onslaught might be taking place against the poor farmers. And the military response? "We don't have orders from above to do anything".

Yet...they exist to only victimize those who dare defend themselves!
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Balofariojames: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2023
Good! Unlike the bias one who cried before he was considered on the ground that he means well for the masses.
this one didn't cry and we have seen the handwriting on the wall.
God bless you our president.
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by bigcasava1(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2023
Let the chief of defense do what is needful to protect southern Kaduna people
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by LivingSage: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2023
I'm actually referring to the Army Chief from Osun, Lagbaja
mukthar2000:
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by tishbite42: 11:37am On Jun 20, 2023
GeneralPula:

Most especially Racoon..

The dude is an agent of devil! His religion intolerance is top notch! He’s been screaming Fulanization & Islamization agenda since 2015, yet they’re yet to Islamize him & his heritage..
Being alert will save us from the twin evil of Fulanization and Islamization
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by Buhari4sale: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2023
Okiton:
you are a mad man

You are the mad man
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by lexy2014: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

It was hard to find the right words to represent victims of any type of genocide. The goal was to reflect the fact that those most affected by an evil Federal-sponsored cycle of violence--have no real voice to alarm the decision makers about what is happening on the ground, and how it directly affects them and their livelihoods.

It has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt that during the Buhari civilian dictatorship--right into the initial stages of the Tinubu era...these herder terrorists still had some sway as to who gets posted to the regional cantonments as the GOCs. This is where the real action happens. If Tinubu wants to fight terrorism, putting compromised GOCs in sensitive places prone to genocides--will only aggravate the situation.

We will have a situation where right in-front of barracks and soldiers, a murderous onslaught might be taking place against the poor farmers. And the military response? "We don't have orders from above to do anything".

Yet...they exist to only victimize those who dare defend themselves!

tnx but i want us to be on the same page that is why i asked these questions. right now, we arent. if you can, just keep to the questions. thanks.

is the military that is supposed to protect the farmers against this "murderous onslaught"?
Re: Tinubu's Service Chiefs And Their State Of Origin (Picture) by tnerro1(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2023
Good one, that abokii nearly destroyed this country with his tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Madueke Spotted With Ben Bruce (Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / London Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.