Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff (37029 Views)

Chief Of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Taoreed Lagbaja, Visits Lagos / Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Chief Of Defence Staff, Maj-Gen Christopher Gwabin Musa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Fortruth: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
abibox02:
Incredible profile that merit the appointment, but the task ahead as COAS is daunting, this is a crucial moment in our nation's history, as the country is trying to put her econony in proper shape, the security of life and property (economy) of her citizens is important too. This will put Nigeria back as the giant of Africa. God bless Nigeria

SHARRAP. You guys don’t know any roles. Appointment of a chief of army staff is always headline news in a Nigger area when it does not mean shi shi in proper nations. Regarding his profile Kini big deal… nothing special and as usual big for nada…..

You fools celebrating a drug pusher demented man as Presido lol. Nonsense
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
jaxxy:
ebows are not in apc bah? or its only ebows who don't like tinubu? There are no yorubas who don't like tinubu? If he hate igbos just say so and stop this nonsense excuses

Ebows gave Asiwaju the least votes (BY FAR) of any region in the country.

Until you learn to play smart and sensible politics, you will ALWAYS be 4th class citizens politically. Rather, you put all your eggs in one basket and curse/insult anyone who disagrees with you. You cannot work for UBA and demand salary from First Bank. Who does that? Continue to play politics of hatred and bitterness.
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

Ebows gave Asiwaju the least votes (BY FAR) of any region in the country.

Until you learn to play smart and sensible politics, you will ALWAYS be 4th class citizens politically. Rather, you put all your eggs in one basket and curse/insult anyone who disagrees with you. You cannot work for UBA and demand salary from First Bank. Who does that? Continue to play politics of hatred and bitterness.

and Hausas gave Peter obi the lest votes does that mean anybody is an enemy of Nigeria or anybody?

People have their right and reasons for who the vote for and the constitution allows it so why are u crying or talking nonsense? is it only igbos that voted one way?

Are there not ebows in apc or those ones are not Humanbeings in ur party?

they fins excuses for tribal bigotry.
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Oladnote: 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2023
Segeazy:
[b]Lagbaja ( m, do, do.) Means Lagbaja, but your own pronounciaton is M,m,m, which is a masquerade musician.[/b][b][/b]
Lagbaja is not a typical Yoruba name nor a masquerade's name. It's a generic word used to describe anyone in a conversation with no specific subject. Lagbaja is just like using every Tom, Dick and Harry in your conversation, it refers to no one even though there are people who bear this names. It is often used alongside Tamedu. It is used as an example. Example - Lagbaja mo orin ko Tamedu mo ijo jo, ewo ni wo le se. Interpretation - This one can sing, that one can dance, which one can you do?
Correct.
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Tundex911: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2023
Just 2kids, whereas my Neighbor wey no get work dey born 4kids...

Issokay
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by orisa37: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2023
MY OWN LAGBAJA, YOU ARE JUST THE BEST. MAY NIGERIA BLESS YOU.
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2023
manitoba:
From his history, he sure had a slow career progression. But his patient dog is finally eating the fattest bone. Words on the streets shows he is highly competent . I wish him the best.

In the military some cabal dictate how your career will progress. My family is very close to an army colonel, he passed his promotional course and is due for promotion to the rank of brigadier general this year but was denied and has been moved to next year for decoration.
It's when I want to join the army via short service I see things clearly, with his rank this man cannot even pull a string...
Military is not a joke so I learnt.
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by ZonefreeAsshole: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Can we see profile of their Grand Commander, starting from his early life, primary and secondary schools he attended?

Does your father and all his generations have such documentation 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ode

Cc Geelbwoy
Re: Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff by Osilama1: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stvpid kids - go and read what I wrote again or ask someone to explain it to you.

foolish idiot who reason like an animal... What else will u write apart from your nonsense wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report / Meet Lai-Mohammed's Son 'jubril Folajimi' A Member Of Lagos House Of Assembly / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.